Page 17 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1733
  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sasha: i am no blow up doll! I am a well oiled wrestl..... Say where is Ano Doom? Or Artemis? One of them could destroy Athena for me
    Artemis Eclipse: I don't do dirty work. You can get the big, dumb, dead, cyborg whatthefuck to do that for you. Apparently I was right, you'll never learn how to be a one guy, woman. Just a simple minded whore you are. The solid one of your family is Uta but she dates Douchebag McFuckface's all the time.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: {whispering} Hey....hey....Your balls are showing.



    Sleep: {still whispering} Hey K-Jam...K-Jam....Look....Her balls are showing. I just thought I would let you know. I have seen the way you were with Rome and the way you and Ma$$ were just talking like 2 old college girl friends so I know you're into that kind of shit.
    IC: Haha, awww nice to see there is still this fascination with you guys over me and Rome "gaying" it up. You reek of bitterness and envy Sleeps, you always have been a K-Jammin wannabe.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I grow tired of all you arrogant sons of bitches claiming you're not afraid of me...Fear is not essetial to be destroyed...You can be the bravest man alive but get stomped flat by me...None of you anywheres around me are the best in the world...I'm getting quite tired of hearing that as well...You won't step over anything...Fuck all those other guys...You're looking at the man who will be Horrorcore and World Champion here soon enough.
    LRB: Sure thing Anal Doom, you can go ahead and step in line for that gig. I'd put money on Athena winning that belt before you because once you step in the ring with good ol' Lenny Ray, you're gonna have months of rehab, then you got to go ahead and convince everyone again that you're some big bad machine, all the while you'll be lookin' over yer shoulder makin' sure Lenny Ray ain't there. I've been in the ring with alot tougher and alot meaner than you boy. You best go on ahead and save them Confederate dollars, you're gonna need 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: {whispering} Hey....hey....Your balls are showing.



    Sleep: {still whispering} Hey K-Jam...K-Jam....Look....Her balls are showing. I just thought I would let you know. I have seen the way you were with Rome and the way you and Ma$$ were just talking like 2 old college girl friends so I know you're into that kind of shit.
    Athena: It's funny you should say that because you seem to be missing a couple of balls yourself.

    Athena @ Artemis: Hey I'll gladly have the test done, but you'll have to do the same to prove you're a man because I'm not convinced.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Haha, awww nice to see there is still this fascination with you guys over me and Rome "gaying" it up. You reek of bitterness and envy Sleeps, you always have been a K-Jammin wannabe.
    Artemis Eclipse: OH SHIT!!! IT's K-Jammin!! I remember you. When I was coming up in JBW you were just leaving. I'll greet you the same way you did me when I tried to show some respect for the veteran of the company at that time.... fuck you. It's a good greeting, no? I thought so too when we met. One day I hope to meet you in the ring so we can properly talk. Katie was awesome by the way.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: It's funny you should say that because you seem to be missing a couple of balls yourself.

    Athena @ Artemis: Hey I'll gladly have the test done, but you'll have to do the same to prove you're a man because I'm not convinced.
    Artemis Eclipse: Look dude, we can battle all day long about gender bending but the fact of the matter is, until we get in the ring together all it is, is talk. When we do wrestle finally though, make sure you put your dick tape on because I don't want that shit popping out during mid-match.

  7. #167
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Haha, awww nice to see there is still this fascination with you guys over me and Rome "gaying" it up. You reek of bitterness and envy Sleeps, you always have been a K-Jammin wannabe.
    Sleep: Ain't no bitterness or envy coming from my way only focus and determination. You say I'm a K-Jammin wannabe? I'll admit it I did once looked up to you when I was starting from the bottom while you were the man in the spotlight. But now I have done paid the costs to be right here where I am at, so now all I want to do is prove myself some more and put that heavyweight gold over my shoulder. And if I have to go through you then you better watch the fuck out homie, cuz Imma be a pit off the chain in that ring.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Ain't no bitterness or envy coming from my way only focus and determination. You say I'm a K-Jammin wannabe? I'll admit it I did once looked up to you when I was starting from the bottom while you were the man in the spotlight. But now I have done paid the costs to be right here where I am at, so now all I want to do is prove myself some more and put that heavyweight gold over my shoulder. And if I have to go through you then you better watch the fuck out homie, cuz Imma be a pit off the chain in that ring.
    Artemis Eclipse: I don't believe you and I have met. I hear many things about you. Mainly that you're so high all the time you think you see green Canadian Leprechaun's everywhere you go and also that you have an insatiable need for McDonald's double cheeseburger's with Mac Sauce on them. Weirdo.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: Look dude, we can battle all day long about gender bending but the fact of the matter is, until we get in the ring together all it is, is talk. When we do wrestle finally though, make sure you put your dick tape on because I don't want that shit popping out during mid-match.
    Athena: I will if you will lady.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #170
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: I don't believe you and I have met. I hear many things about you. Mainly that you're so high all the time you think you see green Canadian Leprechaun's everywhere you go and also that you have an insatiable need for McDonald's double cheeseburger's with Mac Sauce on them. Weirdo.
    Sleep: What!?!? Who the fuck are you!?!? Yeah I smoke a little weed, so the fuck what!?!? But I have no clue what you are talking about with a fucking Canadian leprechaun. Don't worry about what the fuck I do I am a trained athlete who is fully in control of his body. If you're seeing green leprechauns, then that's not weed you're smoking. But if you're looking for a fight then keep talking fool.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.