Page 167 of 174 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
    Alpha: Very true. The Alpha Dog guesses that only time will tell which side you're on.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Very true. The Alpha Dog guesses that only time will tell which side you're on.
    That dirt bag should be least of your concerns.He can be beaten even via satellite!
    I know you have always strived for a worthy adversary.Last time we met, you chose the easy way out by pinning the 2$ slut from #teamfuckit. I still don't think you can beat me....So, if you are looking for a Real fight...a fight for Legacy then THE MAN OF GREATNESS will be happy to oblige.
    Last edited by Snair; 02-22-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Alpha: You know The Alpha Dogs always looking for worthy challengers Snair. Yor're still on that list because The Alpha Dog didn't pin you at Kingdom Come. The Alpha Dog looks forward to facing you one on one in the future. After the match is over though, it's more than likely you'll thee the one regretting it. Not down playing your skills or saying you ain't good enough, but as long as The Alpha Dog holds the EWN World Heavyweight Title, every challenger is doomed to fail. That is just truth brother.
    Last edited by zapphoman; 02-22-2013 at 02:23 AM.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Alpha: You know The Alpha Dogs always looking for worthy challengers Snair. Yor're still on that list because The Alpha Dog didn't pin you at Kingdom Come. The Alpha Dog looks forward to facing you one on one in the future. After the match is over though, it's more than likely you'll thee the one regretting it. Not down playing your skills or saying you ain't good enough, but as long as The Alpha Dog holds the EWN World Heavyweight, every challenger is doomed to fail. That is just truth brother.
    Don't go emo now,champ.After our match, after I kick your ass & put you in
    the dog-house,after I take back the title from you.....we'll play fetch with my EWN title!

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Don't go emo now,champ.After our match, after I kick your ass & put you in
    the dog-house,after I take back the title from you.....we'll play fetch with my EWN title!
    Alpha: Hahaha Dog Jokes! Hilarious! How about some more? How about you hit him on the head with a newspaper? Or how The Alpha Dog licks his own ass? Or the one where The Alpha Dogs completely destroys Snair in the middle of the ring, then pisses on Snair and makes Snair his personal matt dummy? Didn't see that one? Well...keep talking bitch and it'll happen.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Alpha: Hahaha Dog Jokes! Hilarious! How about some more? How about you hit him on the head with a newspaper? Or how The Alpha Dog licks his own ass? Or the one where The Alpha Dogs completely destroys Snair in the middle of the ring, then pisses on Snair and makes Snair his personal matt dummy? Didn't see that one? Well...keep talking bitch and it'll happen.
    Well played there, Alpha.THE MATCH WILL HAPPEN and you'll see true greatness infront of your very own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Well played there, Alpha.THE MATCH WILL HAPPEN and you'll see true greatness infront of your very own eyes.
    Alpha: Impossible because The Alpha Dog can't be in front of his own eyes, but you're right. That match will happen and you ad everyone else will continue to learn who the true BEST IN THE WORLD IS!!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Web activity is about to pick up on the Kashdinero front

Week off work begins after a five hour sleep and a seven hour shift at work.

Will likely be nearing completion of BITW II: Take No Prisoners by the end of the week if all goes to plan. Once I confer with the best damn creative team in the world, I shall be sending out PM's.

For the record: I asked Zappholicious to join me on the creative team, and, yep, the old dog handler said YES!

Scribbles, C(larke), and HeHatesCenasFuckingGuts are working hard on Unscripted (2), and it should be up within the next few days or so.

#LoveToTheEntireRoster

IC @$ Ma$$: You're all wankers.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Yep I'm back at the creative desk and looking forward to working with the rest of the creative crew (mostly Kash but I'll help with Unscripted if needed)to make BITW trully fit its name.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

*looks at the recent developments in the BITW creative department*
    Now thats REAL ENTERTAINMENT in waiting.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.