Page 162 of 174 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1733
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Actually, Kyo and I have had a friendship that went completely sour and we never got our match. Kyo and I have a history that needs to be finalized. On that note though, I had quite the interesting date yesterday for Valentine's Day. Eden is quite the woman indeed.
    Jman: You got a woman to go out with you? Fuck, Artie, I'm impressed. And slightly sorry for Ms. Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: You got a woman to go out with you? Fuck, Artie, I'm impressed. And slightly sorry for Ms. Sky.
    Artemis: Better than your date last night. How did screwing a Philly Cheesesteak feel? Did you scream WHIZ 'WIT!!! at the end? Ms. Sky is a very beautiful woman and I treated her with as much class as a woman like that deserved. It's a shame you ate your cheesesteak afterward. That must have been really awkward. HAHAHA!!!

Black Ninja!
    Artemis: Better than your date last night. How did screwing a Philly Cheesesteak feel? Did you scream WHIZ 'WIT!!! at the end? Ms. Sky is a very beautiful woman and I treated her with as much class as a woman like that deserved. It's a shame you ate your cheesesteak afterward. That must have been really awkward. HAHAHA!!!
    Jman: Did she fuck you, too? Is that why you're actually slightly funny today? And, you want to know what I really did last night? I hit the gym. See you Sunday, Art.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Artemis pulled? I await another prediction for the end of the world.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Artemis pulled? I await another prediction for the end of the world.
    Jman: Hey, don't insult him. That's my job.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Artemis: Did I say I pulled? No. I don't discuss the finer details of things like that. If this were the past and I screwed a whore like Sasha then, I'd talk openly to the world. But if in fact I did take Ms. Sky home, then she would have left better satisfied than she would have if she were with a smoked out retard or a Philly cheesesteak eating, south street dwelling sewer rat. Either way, yes J, Sunday... you and I will tear the roof down in the EWNGP... and I'm going to kick your fucking ass. After that, back to business as usual of us annihilating the BITW locker room haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Y'know what'd be fun, #TeamFuckIt? If we destroyed these two during their little match. I call dibs on Kyo, though.
    Kyojin: Jman, you really want to try it over here too? Something you will never learn is that my expertise at being the very best will prove your theory that you can 'destroy' me, completely wrong. IWA may be our hunting ground but here, my problem lies with my next opponent. And for now, that's Shuriken. After that, well if you still dare to try it on with the man who is the future of this industry, I'd be happy to place you back where you belong- at the bottom.

Artemis: Actually, Kyo and I have had a friendship that went completely sour and we never got our match. Kyo and I have a history that needs to be finalized. On that note though, I had quite the interesting date yesterday for Valentine's Day. Eden is quite the woman indeed.
    Kyojin: Artemis Eclipse. Let me say something here, you're right we had a friendship which you ruined. I'm ready any day of the week for you. Let's finalize that history, and in the process, I'll finalize the last page of this demented children's book you call your career.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Artemis Eclipse. Let me say something here, you're right we had a friendship which you ruined. I'm ready any day of the week for you. Let's finalize that history, and in the process, I'll finalize the last page of this demented children's book you call your career.
    Artemis: OH LOOK!! Someone got balls and decided to play for real. Not in a feeble sandcastle but in a sandmansion. AND he decided to steal a line from Mick Foley's new book "Cheap Pops And Ridiculous One Liners"... the only thing about this "demented children's book" that my career is, there will be no life lessons and when we do have our confrontation I, the Big Bad Wolf will huff, puff, and blow your whole life down little piggy. Bank on it. Bitch.

Ano Doom: More...Need MORE souls...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: More...Need MORE souls...
    Artemis: Dude, just shut the fuck up already man.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.