Page 16 of 174 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Athena, that's one nice booty you got over there!
    Athena: Well as much as I appreciate the compliment I'm not here to be anyone's eye candy.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Well as much as I appreciate the compliment I'm not here to be anyone's eye candy.
    Shaz: Oh come on! I could give you the weapon of ass destruction anyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh come on! I could give you the weapon of ass destruction anyday!
    Athena: I have no idea what you're talking about, but if this is some kind of clumsy come on then you FAIL!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Artemis Eclipse: There's my opponent for Kingdom Come and of course he's messing around with the transvestite. Dude, his 5lb clit would knock you out with one hit. Leave him alone before he makes you humble like Shiekybaby does Hogan. Shaz, in case you didn't realize who I was talking too you asshat, it's obviously you. Now, leave the overgrown Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reject alone and come get your head stomped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: There's my opponent for Kingdom Come and of course he's messing around with the transvestite. Dude, his 5lb clit would knock you out with one hit. Leave him alone before he makes you humble like Shiekybaby does Hogan. Shaz, in case you didn't realize who I was talking too you asshat, it's obviously you. Now, leave the overgrown Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reject alone and come get your head stomped in.
    Athena: Listen bitch! I'm no tranny, I'm all woman. You think just because I'm not some blowup doll like the Panzer sisters that makes me less of a woman? Get out of my face before I knock your teeth in.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Athena: Listen bitch! I'm no tranny, I'm all woman. You think just because I'm not some blowup doll like the Panzer sisters that makes me less of a woman? Get out of my face before I knock your teeth in.
    Artemis Eclipse: I know you're new here but let me tell you something Godzilla. The day that you knock my teeth in is the day that I reveal to the world who my father is. I.E, That shit will never happen. I could give a fuck less if you look like a Panzer or Chyna. The fact of the matter is that I'm not afraid to hit a girl, woman, he-she, hermie or whatever the hell you are.

You sound like even though you speak so robustly about yourself that you have a lot of insecurities. I'd day you need some cock in your life but I think you have plenty just looking down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: I know you're new here but let me tell you something Godzilla. The day that you knock my teeth in is the day that I reveal to the world who my father is. I.E, That shit will never happen. I could give a fuck less if you look like a Panzer or Chyna. The fact of the matter is that I'm not afraid to hit a girl, woman, he-she, hermie or whatever the hell you are.

You sound like even though you speak so robustly about yourself that you have a lot of insecurities. I'd day you need some cock in your life but I think you have plenty just looking down.
    Athena: I sound insecure? You have the name of a girl! If you think I can't knock your teeth in then just get in the ring with me and I'll give you the beating of your life. Lucky for you I'm not afraid to hit a woman either.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

sasha: i am no blow up doll! I am a well oiled wrestl..... Say where is Ano Doom? Or Artemis? One of them could destroy Athena for me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Athena: Listen you rich piece of shit I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your mouth again, you hear me? I don't care that you're a man and I don't care that you're rich I will beat your ass to the ground, I will ruin your pretty face and rip your balls off so by the time I'm done with you you'll need to waste your fortune on a plastic surgeon to put you back the way you were.

Attachment 3483
    Sleep: {whispering} Hey....hey....Your balls are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: What...the...fuck..are you?!
    Sleep: {still whispering} Hey K-Jam...K-Jam....Look....Her balls are showing. I just thought I would let you know. I have seen the way you were with Rome and the way you and Ma$$ were just talking like 2 old college girl friends so I know you're into that kind of shit.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Athena: I sound insecure? You have the name of a girl! If you think I can't knock your teeth in then just get in the ring with me and I'll give you the beating of your life. Lucky for you I'm not afraid to hit a woman either.
    Artemis Eclipse: Do you even realize the power that's in the name of Artemis? Obviously not. Regardless of my name or not, remember this big boy no matter who or what you are all you need to be is pinned....1 ..... 2.... 3. And if you ever met me in the ring dude, I'd make sure to take a blood sample from your broken nose and busted up face just so we can get a genetics test done to see exactly what in the hell you are.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.