Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1733
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden smiles proudly.

Eden: Why thank you! You know flattery will get you everywhere and I have to say it's refreshing to find a man who values the time and effort that goes into looking like I do. Eden Sky, TWE Vixxen's Champion, pleasure to meet you!
    Artemis grabs her hand and kisses it.

Artemis: Artemis Eclipse, 6 time ICW Insanity Champion, ICW X-Treme Champion, and EWA Fury TV Champion. All belts are retired and currently in my possession haha. But yes, beauty, attitude and class. I like that in a woman. I believe you will end up going far. I believe you should also go out on a date with me. I also believe we'll have fun.

Artemis smiles under his mask.

Do you two really have to conduct this dribble fest in public?

*Walks away shaking his head* Peasants!

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    Do you two really have to conduct this dribble fest in public?

*Walks away shaking his head* Peasants!
    Artemis stops smiling at Eden and looks over at Spencer...

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do you fucking snob. The only place your flag and empire are going to be raised is straight up your ass. I'm in the fucking middle of a conversation with a woman. You do.... know what a woman is. Right? You know, pleasure, love, companionship, one night stands, monkey fucking, love making, vagina, clitoris, pretty smells, any of this ringing a bell? Or are you too busy blessing your Queen to know what all of that is? You're fucking pathetic. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Eclipse View Post
    Artemis stops smiling at Eden and looks over at Spencer...

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do you fucking snob. The only place your flag and empire are going to be raised is straight up your ass. I'm in the fucking middle of a conversation with a woman. You do.... know what a woman is. Right? You know, pleasure, love, companionship, one night stands, monkey fucking, love making, vagina, clitoris, pretty smells, any of this ringing a bell? Or are you too busy blessing your Queen to know what all of that is? You're fucking pathetic. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
    Just the kind of response I should expect from a low class peasant I suppose.

Son I've forgotten more things about women than you'd ever hope to know in several lifetimes.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis grabs her hand and kisses it.

Artemis: Artemis Eclipse, 6 time ICW Insanity Champion, ICW X-Treme Champion, and EWA Fury TV Champion. All belts are retired and currently in my possession haha. But yes, beauty, attitude and class. I like that in a woman. I believe you will end up going far. I believe you should also go out on a date with me. I also believe we'll have fun.

Artemis smiles under his mask.
    Eden: Well with your charm and impressive resume it's hard to say no, but why don't you remove your mask and let me see your face?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eden: Well with your charm and impressive resume it's hard to say no, but why don't you remove your mask and let me see your face?
    Artemis: To be fair, we are in a public place. It would be like me asking you to take off your panties right this moment. I will take my mask off when we're on our date.... as a matter of fact, give me your number and I'll text you one right now. Also, where do you wish to go on our date? Anywhere in the literal world. Let me know.

A Promise Delivered.........A Match to Remember.............
    #teamdipshit just got DOMINATED by GREATNESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: To be fair, we are in a public place. It would be like me asking you to take off your panties right this moment. I will take my mask off when we're on our date.... as a matter of fact, give me your number and I'll text you one right now. Also, where do you wish to go on our date? Anywhere in the literal world. Let me know.
    Eden: Anywhere in the world? Am I to believe you're a man of means willing to spoil a beautiful woman such as myself?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eden: Anywhere in the world? Am I to believe you're a man of means willing to spoil a beautiful woman such as myself?
    Artemis: I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy. I also like things as well. But in a sense, of course you could be spoiled. I do like my money though so don't go getting any ideas to Ric Flair me haha. So, where are we going?

OH GOD! This is Rymac and Juno Mercury all over again !

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.