Page 155 of 174 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145153154155156157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    So I read the show and it completely sucks ass. You should feel bad. Here's why:

There wasn't enough of it....! ! !
    haha you probably got mad at me just then...
    Best Moment:"Im Shipping Up To Boston Because My Friend Went To London And All I got Was A Blood Stained T-Shirt But, Good Match, Lets Go Eat!!"
    Best Match: I liked the 6 man tag match better.
    Best Promo: shaz and shuri are funny...
    Best Piece of Booking: just say fuck it, team fuck it are awesome.
    Best line of commentary: do I have to pick one?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nag man
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope
    Any Other Positives: Scribs is fucking awesome! So basically you guys rock!
    Overall Show Grade: A
    Thanks for the kind words hidden under the spoiler tag lmao. Either way, there's THREE matches in the next episode so... WHOO HOO!! The show is completely fun to write due to it being such a different format. And next episode its not just me and Scribbs... we also have EHC with us as well! YAY!
    ]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks for the kind words hidden under the spoiler tag lmao. Either way, there's THREE matches in the next episode so... WHOO HOO!! The show is completely fun to write due to it being such a different format. And next episode its not just me and Scribbs... we also have EHC with us as well! YAY!
    Gottsta hide the nice stuff. Shows good... My review sucks though lol.. I had a better one written but it disappeared when I went to post it and I got pissed off...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    My match is done, my promos are done(just did them) and will now re read unscripted and may do a review sometime today- depends on the weather

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: Sweetie, what was that?

*Sagittarius Blue cringes the instant he hears the sound. He does NOT want to look out that window... he's seen plenty of horror movies to know better...

Then he realizes how fucked up life is when he notices how much it's JUST LIKE A HORROR MOVIE now.*

Sagittarius Blue: Nothing sweetie - just a bat. Go to sleep.
    Pisces Pink: But I can't sleep... Babe, I think I left my phone at BITW - we need to go get it!

Sagittarius Blue: We could wait til, you know, morning...

Inner Sagittarius Blue: After "happy time"... COME ON!

Pisces Pink: Nah, we should go now. Come on!

Sagittarius Blue: ... Okay.

Inner Sagittarius Blue: FUCK. SHIT. DAMN.

*After a few minutes, the two go outside to get in the car - when Pisces sees a hockey mask on the ground nearby.*

Pisces Pink: Look, somebody dropped their mask... but it's not Halloween yet...

*Sagittarius sees the mask and nearly shits a brick. He knows that mask...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Just Say Fuck It, people. Unless your name is Serra, Siaki or Shaz, of course. Today, those pussies aren't saying anything. Forgive me, Ma$$, but can I get an amen, #TeamFuckIt bruvas?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: But I can't sleep... Babe, I think I left my phone at BITW - we need to go get it!

Sagittarius Blue: We could wait til, you know, morning...

Inner Sagittarius Blue: After "happy time"... COME ON!

Pisces Pink: Nah, we should go now. Come on!

Sagittarius Blue: ... Okay.

Inner Sagittarius Blue: FUCK. SHIT. DAMN.

*After a few minutes, the two go outside to get in the car - when Pisces sees a hockey mask on the ground nearby.*

Pisces Pink: Look, somebody dropped their mask... but it's not Halloween yet...

*Sagittarius sees the mask and nearly shits a brick. He knows that mask...*
    Ano Doom: All in due time she will see me as you do, and that is: A true killer, the Dr. of damage, a sinning slayer...I see what my great friend sent you was received as well...I can't wait for you to show up here. Its been far too long since I've spoke to Pink...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Just Say Fuck It, people. Unless your name is Serra, Siaki or Shaz, of course. Today, those pussies aren't saying anything. Forgive me, Ma$$, but can I get an amen, #TeamFuckIt bruvas?
    Artemis Eclipse: AMEN BRUVA!!! We showed all of them exactly why you don't fuck with #teamfuckit!! Although Prophecy and KJ didn't capture their finish, they still let Alpha Bitch and Snookie know exactly who in the fuck they are!! This is OUR house!
    ]

In The Alpha Dogs head

(The Alpha Dog sits back listening to members of #teamfuckit talking shit and wonders who the hell Artemis Eclipse is (other than the runt of the group and some douche who attacked a woman). He's looking forward to making that bitch tap with The Alpha Grip and not letting go...but not before making him bleed.)

(Then his mind goes to Jman...The Alpha Dog is so disappointed. The Alpha Dog actually respected the guy. Alpha wonders if Jman knows The Alpha Dog let him...Actually Alpha will keep that secret his. Doesn't matter.)

(Then comes Ma$$...The Alpha Dog sees a marquee. Tens of thousands of people show up to see the words on it. ONLY THE WORDS...THE ALPHA DOG VS MA$$DINERO!!! It would have been an amazing contest. There would have been back and forths, the fans watching in awe and shock because they would have no idea when the next amazing moment would happen, moments that would change the industry as a whole...)

(The Alpha Dog shakes his head)

(The Alpha Dog still sees that marquee but instead of a match that The Alpha Dog saw when he thought of a man who he used to respect, hesees a match born of hate and anger. Instead of an exhibition that would go on to be the measuring stick for the ages, he now sees blood, pain, the cries from the Ma$$'s Ma$$e$, and the black and whites of the refs shirts...BEGGING THE ALPHA DOG TO STOP!!!)

(They are The Alpha Dogs enemies now and they will be treated the same way as all of The Alpha Dogs enemies/future victims. The Alpha Dog is thinking of pain. Broken limbs...bloody faces...the thunderous sound thats made when fists smash into noses...the bend of the neck when a man is dropped on it...the nausea when a man is kneed in the temple...the screams...THE SCREAMS...that grown men make when they come to the realization...THAT THE TAPPING WONT END THE PA...)

(Alpha opens his eyes...breathing hard...)

(He then starts laughing. He looks to the side and sees the camera)

Alpha: Thats right Team Fuckers...The Alpha Dog is fantasizing about what he's going to do to you bitches. He's happy you all got together. It's going to make it much...FUCKING MUCH...more enjoyable. Hell four world class athletes like you... and that bitch Artemis...it might even be better than any sex The Alpha Dogs ever had.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: All in due time she will see me as you do, and that is: A true killer, the Dr. of damage, a sinning slayer...I see what my great friend sent you was received as well...I can't wait for you to show up here. Its been far too long since I've spoke to Pink...
    *As he drives towards BITW with Pisces in tow, Sagittarius Blue feels that funny feeling that something very fucked up is waiting for him.

*Pisces Pink, on the other hand, is too busy listening to Trina on the radio to really care.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Ok... just did three promos for UNSCRIPTED (02), ehc has finished his parts, Scribbs is working on his, still have to send out promo requests and we're almost done getting things ready. Once the segments are done, I put them together, do the BITW magic with colors and presentation and we're up and running for episode (02)... HOPEFULLY this weekend coming!!
    ]

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.