Page 15 of 174 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: *packing a can of Copenhagen* Hate to break it to ya Doom, but I ain't scared of ya. And rest assured I'm sober as a preacher on this one, I've been all over God's green Earth plyin' my trade, from slanty eyed Japan, no offence there Shuriken, to hippie ass California. To quote a certain tattooed lil' shit on another federation, I am the best in the world at what I do. Make sure this computes with ya real clear *puts a wad of dip in his lip and spits a little juice on the ground* when you step in the ring with the mother fuckin' one an' only Leonard Ray Beauregard, you are steppin' in the ring with the toughest sumbitch it will ever be your honor to tangle with. I will step over you, Bonesucker, Alpha, Ryu, Snair, whoever the fuck else's broken ass body to get that fuckin' belt and be recogonized for what I truly am, the best in the motherfuckin' world. Hashtag that on yer fuckin' Twitters.
    Ano Doom:I grow tired of all you arrogant sons of bitches claiming you're not afraid of me...Fear is not essetial to be destroyed...You can be the bravest man alive but get stomped flat by me...None of you anywheres around me are the best in the world...I'm getting quite tired of hearing that as well...You won't step over anything...Fuck all those other guys...You're looking at the man who will be Horrorcore and World Champion here soon enough.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: MotherFucker, would ya look at this shit.. Ya' know, after beating the living shit out of each other for the best part of a year, I've gotta admit, there's a kinda respect thing going on here, but, remember, blud, you're only where you are today 'cause ya' got knocked the fuck out so many times by yours truly that you actually left that shithole way tougher than you was when ya' started there. #YouCouldNotBeMoreWelcome #GreatToHaveYaAround #K-Ma$$ForFutureTagChamps #JustSaying #HeelMa$$LovesHashtags #ShuriRapesHisStudentsAtSwordPoint #AthenaSplintersWood #NightWolfHowlsBecauseHeStubbedHisToe
    #AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdoWithIssuesIn AShittyMask
    Ano Doom:You don't know anything about knockouts yet.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: I will admit, I don't respect alot of people, but I respect you. Not many people get beaten down by me and still want another piece, but you certainly did #RampageOfTheTitans and it's nice to see you no longer function in a way that sees you suck up to the fans. You've realised, we don't need them. WE are the stars, and they should be sucking up to us. Never thought I'd say this, but It's good to see you, Ma$$.
    IC @$ Ma$$: .... -_-... likewise. And... Good luck.. in your match. Hahaha, these c-nuts never thought they'd hear that from Mr KdotOHdot.. But ya' did, and the heels around here could not be cooler if they were the other side of L.L.Cool.J's pillow.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: When you've shagged Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James, Miss Tessmacher, Brooke Hogan, Karen Jarrett, and Sarita, you're bound to know a few things about knockouts, Dr Doom(ed ratings for BITW), BUT, don't worry, pal, I did save ya one former knockout. Guess who?? Hint: she's big, black, and almost as fugly as Athena. HashtagLOL!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC: #lolzzzzzzzzzz
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: When you've shagged Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James, Miss Tessmacher, Brooke Hogan, Karen Jarrett, and Sarita, you're bound to know a few things about knockouts, Dr Doom(ed ratings for BITW), BUT, don't worry, pal, I did save ya one former knockout. Guess who?? Hint: she's big, black, and almost as fugly as Athena. HashtagLOL!
    Athena: Listen you rich piece of shit I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your mouth again, you hear me? I don't care that you're a man and I don't care that you're rich I will beat your ass to the ground, I will ruin your pretty face and rip your balls off so by the time I'm done with you you'll need to waste your fortune on a plastic surgeon to put you back the way you were.

deluca1_ftUNr_23810.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Listen you rich piece of shit I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your mouth again, you hear me? I don't care that you're a man and I don't care that you're rich I will beat your ass to the ground, I will ruin your pretty face and rip your balls off so by the time I'm done with you you'll need to waste your fortune on a plastic surgeon to put you back the way you were.

deluca1_ftUNr_23810.jpg
    IC: What...the...fuck..are you?!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: What...the...fuck..are you?!
    Athena: I'm your worst nightmare big boy!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I'm your worst nightmare big boy!
    IC: Corr, that sounded so sexy!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Athena, that's one nice booty you got over there!

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.