Page 148 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: As a reply to your stupid little fucking dialogue from earlier, the only reason you hate us is because we trashed you and will continue to trash you every fucking opportunity we can and will get. This isn't just to you but to everyone even remotely associated to you or anyone around you. You deserve every fucking thing coming to you Snair. Bank on it.
    IC: Hey don't take offense to that comment, its just that I speak as I see stuff.Honestly, you guys should change the name from #teamfuckit to CBB! it will have a realistic tone to it.Ftw CBB = CERTIFIED BITCH BLUNDERS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC: Hey don't take offense to that comment, its just that I speak as I see stuff.Honestly, you guys should change the name from #teamfuckit to CBB! it will have a realistic tone to it.Ftw CBB = CERTIFIED BITCH BLUNDERS!
    Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink: We're the Star Signs, and we approve this message!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

You are dumber than you look but then again Ka$h keeps hiring "CAN'T WRESTLE BUT WILL TALK LOUD" wrestlers like you.My place have always been and always will be at the TOP. You and my fellow haters can only watch in awe as I lead this company to GREATNESS!
    He's obviously gone the whole shooting match with you then, can't wrestle and can't speak eloquently either.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    He's obviously gone the whole shooting match with you then, can't wrestle and can't speak eloquently either.
    IC: This is the best you could come up with? Seriously, how did you even made it to this roster? You are not even worthy enough to hold my jock strap.
    So I suggest you to stop talking and keep jobbing because YOU ARE NOT THAT TALENTED!

IC: This is the best you could come up with? Seriously, how did you even made it to this roster? You are not even worthy enough to hold my jock strap.
    So I suggest you to stop talking and keep jobbing because YOU ARE NOT THAT TALENTED!
    I hope you are standing down gust, as you can get very wet pissing in to the wind like this!

Best In The World

I hope you are standing down gust, as you can get very wet pissing in to the wind like this!
    This hurt my feelings.....
    But seriously, you need to sit down,google stuff and find a better put-down.Becoz these one liners is making you look even worse.

This hurt my feelings.....
    But seriously, you need to sit down,google stuff and find a better put-down.Becoz these one liners is making you look even worse.
    'Because these one liners are making me look even worse.' Do you want help with that? I really have no time for people butchering my beautiful language. This is why I'm looking to re-assert the Empire.

Stick to being a sub standard wrestler, you're good at that.

Best In The World

'Because these one liners are making me look even worse.' Do you want help with that? I really have no time for people butchering my beautiful language. This is why I'm looking to re-assert the Empire.

Stick to being a sub standard wrestler, you're good at that.
    Now, you are labelling me as a sub standard wrestler?
    Well my championship reigns clearly outweighs the number of days you have been in efedding .....may be that's the criteria for being sub standard.
    This company revolves around me not the other way around,while you are merely a cog in the wheel.So, stay wise and burn in my light.

Now, you are labelling me as a sub standard wrestler?
    Well my championship reigns clearly outweighs the number of days you have been in efedding .....may be that's the criteria for being sub standard.
    This company revolves around me not the other way around,while you are merely a cog in the wheel.So, stay wise and burn in my light.
    It's easy to rack up long reigns when the competition is absolute rubbish.

You think the company revolves around you but your delusions will soon come crashing down around you, when I tear you down with the rest.

*Walks away shaking his head* Peasant.

Best In The World

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Artemis Eclipse: What Snair seems to forget is with reigns comes losses. He's lost it as many times as he's had it. If you were truly the best and everything revolved around you, you would have never fallen. Bitch.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.