Page 145 of 174 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Its the next part coming up lol. And its vital to storyline to come.
    Yea that's what I thought....Not much to do there LOL ...Dang you late promo gettin in guys.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    But, but I as I just got through watching season one of Downton Abbey- I would like to try to get through season two and three tomorrow- then I can get to work
    I really can't talk lol. In 96 hours I've watched seven seasons of HIMYM. Its been insanity lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rated_r(ob)ko View Post
    finally the fourth member of creative is allowing me to introduce them. Ladies and gentlemen... I give you a great ally of mine, a man that has stuck by my side for many things and one hell of a writer...

Eyehatecena!!!

Yes... A few of you were correct but, i wasn't able to say. So, please join me in welcoming him into our awesome collective!!!

Speech! Speech! Speech!
    awesome!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea that's what I thought....Not much to do there LOL ...Dang you late promo gettin in guys.
    I can't when one of the two is the co-owner of this fed and is having some very bad comp issues.

I can't when one of the two is the co-owner of this fed and is having some very bad comp issues.
    Yea I KNEW it! And I didn't mean 'Dang' em, as in a verb ,lol.

But also ...Ano Doom's got some unfinished business here with his new handler's newest "gifts"....lambs for the slaughter served right up on a platter!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea I KNEW it! And I didn't mean 'Dang' em, as in a verb ,lol.

But also ...Ano Doom's got some unfinished business here with his new handler's newest "gifts"....lambs for the slaughter served right up on a platter!
    That hasn't halted progress on other things though. I've been working on other things as well.

I really can't talk lol. In 96 hours I've watched seven seasons of HIMYM. Its been insanity lol.
    We should conduct an annual SLAP-FEST after each show.

That hasn't halted progress on other things though. I've been working on other things as well.
    I can't say much here,but I know a certain someone has talked to you a little bit about a certain idea involving him and I, right? unless it was Kash he spoke to,lol...But sounds swell right?

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    awesomesauce !!!!
    Fixed that for you- it will be a match for each show- but any little bit helps out.

Anyways, since I am on a kick of watching a Brit series, I may rewatch Spaced and the UK version of The Office after finishing up Downton Abbey. Then will rewatch all 3 seasons of Community since season 4 starts next week(its about fucking time NBC!)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Next step in the handling of gifts right here....:

*As Sasha lays in the corner asleep Ano Doom begins to prepare for what's next...We feast again...Put it that way...Tonight we dine on destruction. He begins to speak to the Torres brothers...Who couldn't be any less wise to what's coming up....*

Ano Doom: Alright you two, I'm sure my manager, if you'd like to use that term, Sasha has told you I'm quite the "playful" Demon Cyborg....Nothing I love more than a good "game", yes who doesn't love a nice bit of "Fun"? And believe me...NO ONE loves this type of stuff more than I do, let's just say to the victor goes the spoils....And I always "Play" to win...And for keeps as well. This time's no different...Don't take it the wrong way...I'm just a real tough "Player", Everything I do is rough and 110 %...I hope you're ready hombres.

Taco: Si,si! We've been ready since Senorita Sasha told us we were going to get to meet you! Enough of the wait! Let the destroying begin!

Paco : Orale orale! Now how do we do this game? What must we do ?!

Ano Doom: Well its very very simple, You just stand very close, one behind the other, and close your eyes and let the fun begin...I'll be ready when you are ,Don't worry.

Paco:Oh boy ! Lets do it!

Taco:Get behind me homes!

*They stand in single file, just as Doom said, eyes closed eagerly awaiting the start of the "play." ,And Ano Doom backs up a slight bit, preparing himself.*

Ano Doom: (Under his breath.) My kinda guys...Its a good thing I started speaking to her way back....Here goes nothin...

*He runs forward, full speed in a sprint,half charge as well with full force and intensity, and crashes into Paco,Hitting The Terminator (Meat Hook Clothesline) with freakish, unbelievable, and shocking speed, Nearly taking his head off AND almost breaking his neck, Sending him hurtling into Taco right behind him, which in turn sends both into a full on back-flip and they hit the floor hard, both landing face-down on top of each other, Neither of them ever knew what happened as they lay flat unconscious, except barely the initial pain...But they were out already then. He looks down at them, with the gleam in his eyes that's only noticeable after crushing someone...That will sustain him...For now...He thinks to himself out loud: "There's gotta be an easier way...Hey what are you saying, Remember who you are, Its always easy...True, true...Time to get her up, I guess."

*Ano Doom steps to the corner where Sasha is sitting sleeping, and he, ever-so gingerly, careful to not wake her...Takes hold of her left hand...then with monstrous strength and speed, lifts her right off the floor, up over his head a slight bit, into his arms, holding her by the legs. A perfect surprise for her as she comes to immediately to find herself in his arms.*

Ano Doom: Its done. Thank you.

OOC: I'm beginning to enjoy writting this stuff more and more each time...Poor idiots...Btw, The Terminator lariat's something I've been meaning to add for a while...Will most likely be a signature but could be used as a finish as well, I suppose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.