Page 14 of 174 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObscureRessurection View Post
    ???: Time...? That is all I have.
    Yes, people... More mysterious characters... It's safe to say that Kash has some friends in some very, different places.

A character from Obs-Res has been a veeeeerrry long time coming. I'm proud to say that BITW is where you'll see it first.

#HesComing #PrepareForSomethingFookingDifferent #BestInTheWorld
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    In case you missed it, here's the announcement of the e-fed: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...T-IN-THE-WORLD

This is the main discussion page for the e-fed BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Things will be updated here regularly so please check in often. Now, go on and start posting!!

**PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH ALL SORTS OF INFO SOON!**

BEST IN THE WORLD ROSTER:

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander (Zapphoman)

K-Jammin (K-Jammin)

Ma$$Dinero (Kashdinero)

Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra (SilverGhost)

Depri$e (Chunkkynutzzz)

NightWolf (NightWolf)

Mike Muir and April Snow (eyehatecena)

Lenny Ray Beauregard (68WPayne)

The Sandman (Rated_R(ob)KO)

The Sleeper (SLEEPY LOCO 1)

Shaz (Shaz11)

Elliott Bonebreak (Poot-Hair)

Athena (Glamour Girl)

Snair (Snair)

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova (Kashdinero and PandaMassacre)

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Deshawn Johnson (D.J.)

Ano Doom (Southern Blood)

Artemis Eclipse (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Seth Thirteen (Silverghost)

Black Tear (Zapphoman)

The Butcher (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Samson (Kashdinero)

Tad Locust (NightWolf)

Chainsaw (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Macabre (Rated_R(ob)KO)

TAG TEAMS
    The Panzer Division [Oli, Karl, Sasha, and Barbie Panzer] (eyehatecena)

Bricarus [Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus] (Kashdinero)

WAR-LOCK [WAR and LOCK] (Poot-Hair and Rated_R(ob)KO)

SKARE DEM KREW [Lucifer Diablo and Naik Reven] (Kashdinero and K-Jammin)

Iconography [Ben Reilly Kent and Jason Todd Kent] (Rated_R(ob)KO)

ANNOUNCERS
    Chuck and Rock Marvel

HORRORCORE ANNOUNCER
    Straights

RING ANNOUNCER
    Bobby Morris

MAIN EVENT RING ANNOUNCER
    Gregory Samuels

INTERVIEWERS
    Collin Hobert and Justin Mann

THE COMMITEE
    William. A. Hill (BITW spokesperson), Dutch Ross, Deborah Jackson, Samuel Kent, Zap Alderman, Robert Wayne, and Iron Ape)

BEST IN THE WORLD ARENAS
    The Grauman Chinese Theatre (Hollywood, CA)
    The Electric Factory (Philadelphia, PA)
    Hammerstein Ballroom (Manhattan, NY)

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ka$h, Cybertron my slime.

Also, good morning to everyone here... I see we have a few new faces around... shame I can't update the roster page with them yet. There's a few good surprises and a couple mind blowing surprises happening... like.... just at the first show! So, wow... yeah. Back to Black Ops II and working on BITW I!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ka$h, Cybertron my slime.

Also, good morning to everyone here... I see we have a few new faces around... shame I can't update the roster page with them yet. There's a few good surprises and a couple mind blowing surprises happening... like.... just at the first show! So, wow... yeah. Back to Black Ops II and working on BITW I!!!
    It feels freakin' awesome to IC with a completely different character. I've done Kayden James so long I was like 'woah' when I got to IC and use a curse word lol.

I'm looking forward to the first show, this makes me happy. #Snoogens

IC: *sitting in the bed of his pickup drinking beers out of a cooler* HaHaHaHa! The new bitch and the lil' robot bickerin' back an' forth like a couple of lil' girls in high school. You two think either one of y'all got a chance at walkin' out of that match with yer hands held high well y'all got another thing comin'. The way I see it, new guy, Bonetaker or whatever yer name is, nice to meet ya, have a beer on yer way out, sorry you got meshed up with the un-fuckin'-stoppable Redneck Wreckin' Machine. Doom, Mr. Robot from Hell, I'm gonna break yer ass off and use you for spare parts. Y'all are nothin' more than steppin' stones on my way to the fuckin' top.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

IC: Can't wait to win a World title in a third company. This will solidify my place as the Best in the World! I've noticed alot of the roster are former Jabe stars. You know, they worked at the same place I dominated for over a year. This place will be no different. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: *sitting in the bed of his pickup drinking beers out of a cooler* HaHaHaHa! The new bitch and the lil' robot bickerin' back an' forth like a couple of lil' girls in high school. You two think either one of y'all got a chance at walkin' out of that match with yer hands held high well y'all got another thing comin'. The way I see it, new guy, Bonetaker or whatever yer name is, nice to meet ya, have a beer on yer way out, sorry you got meshed up with the un-fuckin'-stoppable Redneck Wreckin' Machine. Doom, Mr. Robot from Hell, I'm gonna break yer ass off and use you for spare parts. Y'all are nothin' more than steppin' stones on my way to the fuckin' top.
    *Ano Doom shakes with intensity,Shattering glass and snapping steel like its nothing at all.*

Ano Doom:You had better drink all you can while you still can,Because once this four way comes around...You will drink no more...You will be in a heap lying at my feet,and thats if I decide to stop breaking you in half after the match...Im going to throw your short redneck machine self all over the ring...You're nothing but a drunk encouraged by liquid courage...Face me sober and you'll be stonefaced thinking "Well Dayum Ah gayuss it was a bad idea afta awhll..This mothafucker's gonna kill me in ten seconds." The Demon Cyborg ACHES for battering all others...And you just so happen to be unfortunate enough to be booked against me first. Its over.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom shakes with intensity,Shattering glass and snapping steel like its nothing at all.*

Ano Doom:You had better drink all you can while you still can,Because once this four way comes around...You will drink no more...You will be in a heap lying at my feet,and thats if I decide to stop breaking you in half after the match...Im going to throw your short redneck machine self all over the ring...You're nothing but a drunk encouraged by liquid courage...Face me sober and you'll be stonefaced thinking "Well Dayum Ah gayuss it was a bad idea afta awhll..This mothafucker's gonna kill me in ten seconds." The Demon Cyborg ACHES for battering all others...And you just so happen to be unfortunate enough to be booked against me first. Its over.
    IC: *packing a can of Copenhagen* Hate to break it to ya Doom, but I ain't scared of ya. And rest assured I'm sober as a preacher on this one, I've been all over God's green Earth plyin' my trade, from slanty eyed Japan, no offence there Shuriken, to hippie ass California. To quote a certain tattooed lil' shit on another federation, I am the best in the world at what I do. Make sure this computes with ya real clear *puts a wad of dip in his lip and spits a little juice on the ground* when you step in the ring with the mother fuckin' one an' only Leonard Ray Beauregard, you are steppin' in the ring with the toughest sumbitch it will ever be your honor to tangle with. I will step over you, Bonesucker, Alpha, Ryu, Snair, whoever the fuck else's broken ass body to get that fuckin' belt and be recogonized for what I truly am, the best in the motherfuckin' world. Hashtag that on yer fuckin' Twitters.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Can't wait to win a World title in a third company. This will solidify my place as the Best in the World! I've noticed alot of the roster are former Jabe stars. You know, they worked at the same place I dominated for over a year. This place will be no different. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!
    IC @$ Ma$$: MotherFucker, would ya look at this shit.. Ya' know, after beating the living shit out of each other for the best part of a year, I've gotta admit, there's a kinda respect thing going on here, but, remember, blud, you're only where you are today 'cause ya' got knocked the fuck out so many times by yours truly that you actually left that shithole way tougher than you was when ya' started there. #YouCouldNotBeMoreWelcome #GreatToHaveYaAround #K-Ma$$ForFutureTagChamps #JustSaying #HeelMa$$LovesHashtags #ShuriRapesHisStudentsAtSwordPoint #AthenaSplintersWood #NightWolfHowlsBecauseHeStubbedHisToe
    #AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdoWithIssuesIn AShittyMask

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$: MotherFucker, would ya look at this shit.. Ya' know, after beating the living shit out of each other for the best part of a year, I've gotta admit, there's a kinda respect thing going on here, but, remember, blud, you're only where you are today 'cause ya' got knocked the fuck out so many times by yours truly that you actually left that shithole way tougher than you was when ya' started there. #YouCouldNotBeMoreWelcome #GreatToHaveYaAround #K-Ma$$ForFutureTagChamps #JustSaying #HeelMa$$LovesHashtags #ShuriRapesHisStudentsAtSwordPoint #AthenaSplintersWood #NightWolfHowlsBecauseHeStubbedHisToe
    #AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdo
    IC: I will admit, I don't respect alot of people, but I respect you. Not many people get beaten down by me and still want another piece, but you certainly did #RampageOfTheTitans and it's nice to see you no longer function in a way that sees you suck up to the fans. You've realised, we don't need them. WE are the stars, and they should be sucking up to us. Never thought I'd say this, but It's good to see you, Ma$$.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.