Page 138 of 174 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Unscripted (main event)
    Snair & Alpha dog ยข vs Kjam & Prophecy
    When its all said and done and referee rings the bell...Snair & Alpha will deliver a senseless beatdown,never before seen and like the name of the show it'll be TOTALLY UNSCRIPTED!
    Ano Doom: Those two should the least of your worries when someone like me is here hunting for every single chance to utterly beat the life out of everyone I can.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Those two should the least of your worries when someone like me is here hunting for every single chance to utterly beat the life out of everyone I can.
    Don't even for a second think that I'm ignoring your accomplishments here in BITW.I know you like inflicting pain on your victims and I think you will be quite the challenge I'm looking for.So when I'm done putting those wannabe tough guys in their righful places just remind me to kick your monkey ass!
    Last edited by Snair; 01-29-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Don't even for a second think that I'm ignoring your accomplishments here in BITW.I know you like inflicting pain on your victims and I think you will be quite the challenge I'm looking for.So when I'm done putting those wannabe tough guys in their righful places just remind me to kick your monkey ass!
    Ano Doom:Its in your best interest to know who I am,so you're off to the right start. I'm glad you see me as a challenge you're looking for, because I breath for nothing more than fighting. And you won't have to be reminded of me,I'll find you first.
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 01-29-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sasha: I'm back and i brought you a present Ano.*Sasha is pulling a big box on a pallet jack, she stops right in front of Ano, Blue and Pink, then tears the box open. Inside is JJJ, former EWA, now TWE wrestler, his mouth is taped shut* I got you a punching dummy my Ano Bear* Pink and Blue look over at Ano and see what resembles a smile on his face while Sasha take Pink and Blue by their hands so Ano can have fun. Sasha also gives Blue his own Ano Doom mask*
    *Ano Doom's eyes come to life again looking at her,bringing out more intensity than usual...For some reason...His "Friend", Sends him into another gear and even more focused ,determined state of mind.*

Ano Doom:While I greatly appreciate the personal punching bag Sasha,Blue's not gonna want or keep the mask ,Unless Pink makes him...He think's I'm bad,rightfully so...I know Pink's your friend but she could never know or see the real me,which is just where I want her...Its things like this that fuel me and further my drive for takin heads off...After all,its very well known that deception is the Devil's greatest weapon...And I shall use it fully,its all a part of the plan. And you know,Blue has someone constantly in his corner out there in that Warzone that everyone else calls the ring...Why not make things fair? Plenty others do as well, So I think its my turn...You're just what I need to get that extra advantage out there...Not that I need the help to slaughter everyone around me...But every bit helps.

*Ano Doom now turns to JJJ, and swings forward at him with The Devil's Flame, (Knockout Punch.), Knocking him flat out in a swift moment, hitting with the force of a thousand bulls seeing red. He goes crashing to the floor, as Doom stands over him...Doom continues to breath hard and shake, Intensity pouring out of him as he obtains the ultimate goal: CRUSH EVERYONE. He looks down over him ,as his red eye glares with light as it shines somehow, glowing brightly...Evidently crushing JJJ is sending him to another mindset, increasing the determination in him, Somehow. Doom grabs him by the wrist, jerking him to his feet with more ease than when he lifted Sasha like it was nothing. He maintains the hold as he is still flat out unconscious, then swings again, faster and harder than before, hitting the Devil's Flame once more, obviously causing even more damage,this time hitting him with the carnage of 1500 wolves devouring a forest worth of prey. He never lets go of him though, As he appears to look right through him as his eyes again ignite with the drive to break ALL competitors increases still, as hard as it is to believe, it happens. He puts the hand holding his wrist now onto his neck, squeezing hard...Even though severely knocked out, it is still clear Triple J is having a rough time breathing...As he maintains the throttle, Once again he connects with the Devil's Flame, with more speed. strength, and intensity than before. This time, he lets go, as JJJ falls with an extreme thud. Ano Doom squats over him now, in more of a fury than before now. He seems to be losing control almost, as Intensity and Determination EXUDES out of him severely...He grabs the left arm of him, wrapping it around his neck, lifting him to where they are in the same position now,facing opposite directions...He then takes hold of the right leg, preparing for what we all know is next as he gets him in the Fisherman's Clutch...He then dead-lifts him up onto his shoulders, getting him up in position from a squatting point, showing unreal strength as he then rises to a full standing up position as he maintains the grip...With tremendous force, back to the floor he slams hard, Planting the poor "Present" , with The Cold-Blooded Murder, causing him to shake violently from the impact, thus restoring his consciousness now as well...Unfortunately. Doom though never shows any pain from the hard slam to the floor, and then gets right up, dusts his bloody white clothing off, and leaves like nothing ever happened.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom's eyes come to life again looking at her,bringing out more intensity than usual...For some reason...His "Friend", Sends him into another gear and even more focused ,determined state of mind.*

Ano Doom:While I greatly appreciate the personal punching bag Sasha,Blue's not gonna want or keep the mask ,Unless Pink makes him...He think's I'm bad,rightfully so...I know Pink's your friend but she could never know or see the real me,which is just where I want her...Its things like this that fuel me and further my drive for takin heads off...After all,its very well known that deception is the Devil's greatest weapon...And I shall use it fully,its all a part of the plan. And you know,Blue has someone constantly in his corner out there in that Warzone that everyone else calls the ring...Why not make things fair? Plenty others do as well, So I think its my turn...You're just what I need to get that extra advantage out there...Not that I need the help to slaughter everyone around me...But every bit helps.

*Ano Doom now turns to JJJ, and swings forward at him with The Devil's Flame, (Knockout Punch.), Knocking him flat out in a swift moment, hitting with the force of a thousand bulls seeing red. He goes crashing to the floor, as Doom stands over him...Doom continues to breath hard and shake, Intensity pouring out of him as he obtains the ultimate goal: CRUSH EVERYONE. He looks down over him ,as his red eye glares with light as it shines somehow, glowing brightly...Evidently crushing JJJ is sending him to another mindset, increasing the determination in him, Somehow. Doom grabs him by the wrist, jerking him to his feet with more ease than when he lifted Sasha like it was nothing. He maintains the hold as he is still flat out unconscious, then swings again, faster and harder than before, hitting the Devil's Flame once more, obviously causing even more damage,this time hitting him with the carnage of 1500 wolves devouring a forest worth of prey. He never lets go of him though, As he appears to look right through him as his eyes again ignite with the drive to break ALL competitors increases still, as hard as it is to believe, it happens. He puts the hand holding his wrist now onto his neck, squeezing hard...Even though severely knocked out, it is still clear Triple J is having a rough time breathing...As he maintains the throttle, Once again he connects with the Devil's Flame, with more speed. strength, and intensity than before. This time, he lets go, as JJJ falls with an extreme thud. Ano Doom squats over him now, in more of a fury than before now. He seems to be losing control almost, as Intensity and Determination EXUDES out of him severely...He grabs the left arm of him, wrapping it around his neck, lifting him to where they are in the same position now,facing opposite directions...He then takes hold of the right leg, preparing for what we all know is next as he gets him in the Fisherman's Clutch...He then dead-lifts him up onto his shoulders, getting him up in position from a squatting point, showing unreal strength as he then rises to a full standing up position as he maintains the grip...With tremendous force, back to the floor he slams hard, Planting the poor "Present" , with The Cold-Blooded Murder, causing him to shake violently from the impact, thus restoring his consciousness now as well...Unfortunately. Doom though never shows any pain from the hard slam to the floor, and then gets right up, dusts his bloody white clothing off, and leaves like nothing ever happened.*
    *Even as Sasha leads Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue away, Sagittarius cannot shake the feeling that things are about to get dreadfully ominous... It seems he's the only person who hears a sound that can only be a man's head taking a megaton blow and then said head hitting the cold, hard floor. He looks down at the mask he holds...

*And recoils in fear. Nah. That can't be right. He's seeing things. It's just a mask.

*The eyes aren't really on fire.

*... right?*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Even as Sasha leads Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue away, Sagittarius cannot shake the feeling that things are about to get dreadfully ominous... It seems he's the only person who hears a sound that can only be a man's head taking a megaton blow and then said head hitting the cold, hard floor. He looks down at the mask he holds...

*And recoils in fear. Nah. That can't be right. He's seeing things. It's just a mask.

*The eyes aren't really on fire.

*... right?*
    *He swears he hears the mask laughing at him in a sick,twisted,but ever so intense way as well.*

Any update on Unscripted?

Sasha: Blue, its just a mask, though when i wear mine, it makes me strong. And Ano, i am glad you enjoyed your toy, it was fun watching you play. And you want someone by your side? ME? YES YES YES YES! I can wash your blood stained clothes after each match, change out your blood stained tape after each match, wipe the blood off your shoes, feed you candy and help you destroy when needed. We can go to the zoo and watch them feed the lions, we can pet the dolphins, we can go fishing with hand granades, we can cook the fish with a flame thrower. We can play Mario Kart on my Wii and MW3 on my 360 and Green Day Rock Band on my PS3. We can make Smores, we can watch Princess Bride. We will just have A LOT OF FUN! And of course, i will watch you destroy and you can watch me destroy. We will need seperate dressing rooms though

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Snair + Alpha dog = Greatness + Domination

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: Blue, its just a mask, though when i wear mine, it makes me strong. And Ano, i am glad you enjoyed your toy, it was fun watching you play. And you want someone by your side? ME? YES YES YES YES! I can wash your blood stained clothes after each match, change out your blood stained tape after each match, wipe the blood off your shoes, feed you candy and help you destroy when needed. We can go to the zoo and watch them feed the lions, we can pet the dolphins, we can go fishing with hand granades, we can cook the fish with a flame thrower. We can play Mario Kart on my Wii and MW3 on my 360 and Green Day Rock Band on my PS3. We can make Smores, we can watch Princess Bride. We will just have A LOT OF FUN! And of course, i will watch you destroy and you can watch me destroy. We will need seperate dressing rooms though
    IC: I like you, Ms. Sasha.....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.