Page 137 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Friends...Are good for knockin out at a moment's notice.
    *Pisces Pink is happily strolling out of the arena and into the backstage area humming "Right Here" by SWV, looking for Sasha and Ano, ready to go through with her latest little idea...

*While she drags Sagittarius Blue by the arm. Kicking, pleading, and generally unhappy with her little idea.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink is happily strolling out of the arena and into the backstage area humming "Right Here" by SWV, looking for Sasha and Ano, ready to go through with her latest little idea...

*While she drags Sagittarius Blue by the arm. Kicking, pleading, and generally unhappy with her little idea.*
    *Once their down the hall,Doom meets Blue from behind with a tap on the shoulder,then his eyes come alive again.*

Ano Doom:Hello,Pink. Ah yes,Sagitarius its quite well to see you again. What's been going on since I've last seen you? Have you seen Sasha around?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    *Once their down the hall,Doom meets Blue from behind with a tap on the shoulder,then his eyes come alive again.*

Ano Doom:Hello,Pink. Ah yes,Sagitarius its quite well to see you again. What's been going on since I've last seen you? Have you seen Sasha around?
    *Sagittarius Blue's eyes go wider than saucers.*

Pisces Pink: Oh hi Ano! 'Supwitcha? Listen, we wanted to talk to you -

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): What the fuck do you mean "we"?!

Pisces Pink: We know you've had a lot of hard times.. nobody understands you, everybody's scared of you... and we wanted to let you know that we're your friends We're on your side.

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): He's not on OUR side!!!

Pisces Pink: Isn't that right, Sag?

*Sagittarius Blue looks up at Ano Doom and sees the fires of hell burning in his eyes. But he looks at Pisces and sees something just as bad: the look that says "If you fail to comply, you get no action for the next month."

Sagittarius Blue: Yes! That's right

Inner Sagittarius Blue: This is some ol' BULLSHIT.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Sagittarius Blue's eyes go wider than saucers.*

Pisces Pink: Oh hi Ano! 'Supwitcha? Listen, we wanted to talk to you -

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): What the fuck do you mean "we"?!

Pisces Pink: We know you've had a lot of hard times.. nobody understands you, everybody's scared of you... and we wanted to let you know that we're your friends We're on your side.

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): He's not on OUR side!!!

Pisces Pink: Isn't that right, Sag?

*Sagittarius Blue looks up at Ano Doom and sees the fires of hell burning in his eyes. But he looks at Pisces and sees something just as bad: the look that says "If you fail to comply, you get no action for the next month."

Sagittarius Blue: Yes! That's right

Inner Sagittarius Blue: This is some ol' BULLSHIT.
    *Ano Doom looks Blue dead in the face and eyes,sending him a message they both understand...: Pink couldn't be more wrong.*

Ano Doom:Well,well,well. This is just great,tell me ,Sagitarius,How've you been since I knocked you out flat?

Blog Entries
    *Ano Doom looks Blue dead in the face and eyes,sending him a message they both understand...: Pink couldn't be more wrong.*

Ano Doom:Well,well,well. This is just great,tell me ,Sagitarius,How've you been since I knocked you out flat?
    Sagittarius Blue (laughing nervously): Well... I've been great... yeah. Ya know... training, push-ups... running...

*Sag attempts a quick 100-yard dash away...

Pisces Pink grabs him by the hair.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue (laughing nervously): Well... I've been great... yeah. Ya know... training, push-ups... running...

*Sag attempts a quick 100-yard dash away...

Pisces Pink grabs him by the hair.*
    *Ano Doom now looks Pink deep in the face as well,who's unaware of what she's seeing exactly,of course.*

Ano Doom:Sounds great,training to destroy again is all I ever do,because you know this already: I want NOTHING MORE than slaughtering every one I ever get the chance to. Have you seen Sasha lately by the way? She'll have you know Blue is wrong,Pink.

Blog Entries
    *Ano Doom now looks Pink deep in the face as well,who's unaware of what she's seeing exactly,of course.*

Ano Doom:Sounds great,training to destroy again is all I ever do,because you know this already: I want NOTHING MORE than slaughtering every one I ever get the chance to. Have you seen Sasha lately by the way? She'll have you know Blue is wrong,Pink.
    Pisces Pink: I haven't seen Sasha lately... but I can tell that you're really an okay guy, Ano. I bet you're kinda cute under that mask Sag just buys a little too much into the hype...

*Sagittarius Blue is hit with such a "Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?" moment that he actually stops trying to make Pisces let go of his hair.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Pisces Pink: I haven't seen Sasha lately... but I can tell that you're really an okay guy, Ano. I bet you're kinda cute under that mask Sag just buys a little too much into the hype...

*Sagittarius Blue is hit with such a "Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?" moment that he actually stops trying to make Pisces let go of his hair.*
    *Ano Doom swings forward with a Knockout shot towards Blue,But stops short,just in time almost,not close enough to almost touch him,but close enough for him to feel the wind from it.*

Ano Doom:Only kidding,friend.

*Ano Doom looks at Sagitarius Blue once more with the deepest burning look igniting in his eyes,as Pink is never any the wiser.*

IC:Unscripted (main event)
    Snair & Alpha dog ¢ vs Kjam & Prophecy
    When its all said and done and referee rings the bell...Snair & Alpha will deliver a senseless beatdown,never before seen and like the name of the show it'll be TOTALLY UNSCRIPTED!

sasha: I'm back and i brought you a present Ano.*Sasha is pulling a big box on a pallet jack, she stops right in front of Ano, Blue and Pink, then tears the box open. Inside is JJJ, former EWA, now TWE wrestler, his mouth is taped shut* I got you a punching dummy my Ano Bear* Pink and Blue look over at Ano and see what resembles a smile on his face while Sasha take Pink and Blue by their hands so Ano can have fun. Sasha also gives Blue his own Ano Doom mask*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.