Page 136 of 174 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126134135136137138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC:Just when I was about to ask you about the mistake IC too ,lol
    We are due some shows. I forget sometimes lol

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    We are due some shows. I forget sometimes lol
    LOl understandable,Don't take Doom's agenda for weakness either,lol .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom: Right Pink,Listen to Sasha...I'm NOT a threat...at all. Even though I callously knocked Blue out.

*Ano Doom looks on with burning intensity and seething rage towards the direction of Barbie,then picks up Sasha again just like before,this time quickly scooping her in the wedding style carry,lifting her effortlessly like a small child or puppy. He then sets her back down and looks her in the face from behind his unsound eyes...Even brushing the spot she got slapped in gently with the bloody tape on his fist for extra comfort.*

OOC:There's nothing worse than a Demon Cyborg with an agenda.
    Sasha looks back into Ano eyes and gives him the biggest smile she can muster. She then takes her left hand, reaches up to the nose part of his mask and pretends to honk his nose

Sasha: HONK! HONK! HONK!

Sasha then takes off down the hall skipping as she is happy again. She stops when she sees Barbie going through her gym bag- Barbie removes Sasha's Ano Doom from the bag, then her Sleepy mask. She tosses the Sleepy mask to the side- which happens to land near Sasha, but Barbie tries her best trying to break the Ano Doom mask

Sasha picks up the Sleepy mask, puts it on and attacks her sister with brute force(well ass much brute force as she can) She wrestles the Ano mask away from her sister and starts hitting Barbie with it. All oh a sudden, Sasha stops and runs back to Ano Doom, she removes her Sleepy mask, sits on the floor, looks up and just gives Ano another really big smile

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha looks back into Ano eyes and gives him the biggest smile she can muster. She then takes her left hand, reaches up to the nose part of his mask and pretends to honk his nose

Sasha: HONK! HONK! HONK!

Sasha then takes off down the hall skipping as she is happy again. She stops when she sees Barbie going through her gym bag- Barbie removes Sasha's Ano Doom from the bag, then her Sleepy mask. She tosses the Sleepy mask to the side- which happens to land near Sasha, but Barbie tries her best trying to break the Ano Doom mask

Sasha picks up the Sleepy mask, puts it on and attacks her sister with brute force(well ass much brute force as she can) She wrestles the Ano mask away from her sister and starts hitting Barbie with it. All oh a sudden, Sasha stops and runs back to Ano Doom, she removes her Sleepy mask, sits on the floor, looks up and just gives Ano another really big smile
    *Doom helps her up by the hand and pats her left shoulder a few time.*

Ano Doom:Sooner or later,you'll be in my corner permanently...Maybe sooner RATHER than later. Its also good to see you stand up for yourself.

Blog Entries
    *Some time later, Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are in the empty ring again. Pink is sitting on the turnbuckle daydreaming about how cute Ano and Sasha are together... and Sagittarius is throwing a fit.

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces you don't understand - Ano Doom is a MONSTER. He lives to destroy and main and exterminate and KILL.

Pisces Pink (blissfully ignorant): Hmmmm no he's not.

Sagittarius Blue: Did you see him at BITW I? The man is not a man - he is what gave those people the idea for Jason Voorhees! He can't die! He tears people into little bloody shreds!

Pisces Pink: Hmmmmm no he doesn't.

Sagittarius Blue: ... He punched me out.

Pisces Pink: Gotta think faster.

*Sagittarius is so dumbfounded that his head cocks over at a comical angle and he for the life of him cannot comprehend what the fuck is wrong with Pisces Pink.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Some time later, Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are in the empty ring again. Pink is sitting on the turnbuckle daydreaming about how cute Ano and Sasha are together... and Sagittarius is throwing a fit.

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces you don't understand - Ano Doom is a MONSTER. He lives to destroy and main and exterminate and KILL.

Pisces Pink (blissfully ignorant): Hmmmm no he's not.

Sagittarius Blue: Did you see him at BITW I? The man is not a man - he is what gave those people the idea for Jason Voorhees! He can't die! He tears people into little bloody shreds!

Pisces Pink: Hmmmmm no he doesn't.

Sagittarius Blue: ... He punched me out.

Pisces Pink: Gotta think faster.

*Sagittarius is so dumbfounded that his head cocks over at a comical angle and he for the life of him cannot comprehend what the fuck is wrong with Pisces Pink.*
    *Ano Doom is fully aware of the conversation and loves every minute of it. He is alone,in the more focused than ever,punching through various pieces of large glass with varied strikes,some hooks,some crosses,uppercuts,and even one that looks like it could have been a Knockout shot if it connected with someone,preparing himself for combat as he goes into the zone,never feeling the shattered glass once though,at all. He shakes his taped fists off,knocking the loose shards away from his ink covered hands.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes Pink,Ah yes. Right where I want and need you. Just stay there. Sasha may not like this idea but it will be ok. Poor Sagitarius Blue too...If only she knew the real me,If only...But alas,you are alone in the fight against me. Such a shame.

Blog Entries
    *Ano Doom is fully aware of the conversation and loves every minute of it. He is alone,in the more focused than ever,punching through various pieces of large glass with varied strikes,some hooks,some crosses,uppercuts,and even one that looks like it could have been a Knockout shot if it connected with someone,preparing himself for combat as he goes into the zone,never feeling the shattered glass once though,at all. He shakes his taped fists off,knocking the loose shards away from his ink covered hands.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes Pink,Ah yes. Right where I want and need you. Just stay there. Sasha may not like this idea but it will be ok. Poor Sagitarius Blue too...If only she knew the real me,If only...But alas,you are alone in the fight against me. Such a shame.
    Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, listen to me very closely. Ano. Doom. Is. Very. Very. Bad.

Pisces Pink: How come?

Sagittarius Blue: He is a Demon Cyborg whose prime directive is mass murder!

Pisces Pink: No he's not.

Sagittarius Blue: He said so himself!

Pisces Pink: He's doing that to scare people. He's just misunderstood by society. He's really a nice and quiet person.

Sagittarius Blue: Did you NOT SEE what he DID TO ME?!?

Pisces Pink: You can't win 'em all sweetie.

*Deep within Sagittarius' head, a vein may have popped.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, listen to me very closely. Ano. Doom. Is. Very. Very. Bad.

Pisces Pink: How come?

Sagittarius Blue: He is a Demon Cyborg whose prime directive is mass murder!

Pisces Pink: No he's not.

Sagittarius Blue: He said so himself!

Pisces Pink: He's doing that to scare people. He's just misunderstood by society. He's really a nice and quiet person.

Sagittarius Blue: Did you NOT SEE what he DID TO ME?!?

Pisces Pink: You can't win 'em all sweetie.

*Deep within Sagittarius' head, a vein may have popped.*
    *Ano Doom is snapping heavy,thick,two by fours right over his knees with MMA style strikes like they were small twigs as he remains aware,again,never being hurt or bothered by it as he finishes then dusts splintered wood off his blood stained kneepads/Ink covered knees.*

Ano Doom: Right...Right...Just continue that line of thinking and before you know,It'll be too late...You're right Pink ,I am not a threat at all,AT ALL,just like Sasha told you earlier.

Blog Entries
    *Ano Doom is snapping heavy,thick,two by fours right over his knees with MMA style strikes like they were small twigs as he remains aware,again,never being hurt or bothered by it as he finishes then dusts splintered wood off his blood stained kneepads/Ink covered knees.*

Ano Doom: Right...Right...Just continue that line of thinking and before you know,It'll be too late...You're right Pink ,I am not a threat at all,AT ALL,just like Sasha told you earlier.
    Pisces Pink: See babes, Ano Doom is just a lonely person. He needs... *a sparkle appears in her eyes* FRIENDS!!!

Sagittarius Blue: Oh God no...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Pisces Pink: See babes, Ano Doom is just a lonely person. He needs... *a sparkle appears in her eyes* FRIENDS!!!

Sagittarius Blue: Oh God no...
    Ano Doom:Friends...Are good for knockin out at a moment's notice.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.