Page 133 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1733
    Eden: Attention ladies and gentlemen and all those in between or undecided... it is I the TWE Vixxen's Champion and soon to be BITW Women's Champion Eden Sky. I just wanted to send a message to all those other women who think they're a match for me and that's to just go home. Eden Sky is a winner in life, she gets everything she wants and what I want now is to be a double crown champion and I'm going to get it too so there's no point in getting in my way unless you want to be crushed under my heels. That is all, you may now return to your boring and meaningless lives!

4d11aed7387a5.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Attention ladies and gentlemen and all those in between or undecided... it is I the TWE Vixxen's Champion and soon to be BITW Women's Champion Eden Sky. I just wanted to send a message to all those other women who think they're a match for me and that's to just go home. Eden Sky is a winner in life, she gets everything she wants and what I want now is to be a double crown champion and I'm going to get it too so there's no point in getting in my way unless you want to be crushed under my heels. That is all, you may now return to your boring and meaningless lives!

4d11aed7387a5.jpg

I've been meaning to tell you,Its not double crown...There's triple crown lol,More like Dual champion is the word you're looking for .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I've been meaning to tell you,Its not double crown...There's triple crown lol,More like Dual champion is the word you're looking for .
    Eden says double crown on purpose lol. It's meant to make her sound a bit dumb, but not too much.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Makes alot of sense...I thought surely I shouldn't have to tell cuz you MUST know it lol .

This place has been sooo quiet for a while now,it needs that spark again,plus it wouldn't hurt for when its time for the rest of that show to go up....

Ano Doom: While I understand and fully agree with crushing everyone who ever gets in your way,It makes no difference to me if you become the BITW Women's Champion...Its all about the destroying of others,Always.

Blog Entries

4d11aed7387a5.jpg
    Pisces Pink: Slow your roll, Barbie - the only reason for anyone to go home is that they'll need counseling after seeing the different ways I'll be breaking you. TWE Vixxens' Champ? Luck of the draw, bitch. Best In The World? Nowhere near. Try that little cootie spray shit on me again, girl - that can's going somewhere no can should go.

This place has been sooo quiet for a while now,it needs that spark again,plus it wouldn't hurt for when its time for the rest of that show to go up....

Ano Doom: While I understand and fully agree with crushing everyone who ever gets in your way,It makes no difference to me if you become the BITW Women's Champion...Its all about the destroying of others,Always.
    Sagittarius Blue: Destruction, destruction, destruction... seems you have a one track mind, Doom. But you forget: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So you go around and destroy and break people and whatever... do you ever consider that there's a yin to your yang? Creation. For everything that is destroyed, something is created. So you can try to destroy, destroy, destroy... but in a way, you'll be doing nothing but busywork. For that matter, if there is an opposite reaction to everything, then that means sooner or later... YOU'LL be getting the short end of the stick. Tread lightly, Doom...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: Slow your roll, Barbie - the only reason for anyone to go home is that they'll need counseling after seeing the different ways I'll be breaking you. TWE Vixxens' Champ? Luck of the draw, bitch. Best In The World? Nowhere near. Try that little cootie spray shit on me again, girl - that can's going somewhere no can should go.

Sagittarius Blue: Destruction, destruction, destruction... seems you have a one track mind, Doom. But you forget: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So you go around and destroy and break people and whatever... do you ever consider that there's a yin to your yang? Creation. For everything that is destroyed, something is created. So you can try to destroy, destroy, destroy... but in a way, you'll be doing nothing but busywork. For that matter, if there is an opposite reaction to everything, then that means sooner or later... YOU'LL be getting the short end of the stick. Tread lightly, Doom...
    Ano Doom:Yes Blue,Yes,Destroying IS all that rules my mind...At all times,and always....Nonstop...You should know right? Sure,Every single time I destroy someone again,Another enemy is created,As you say destroying does equal creating...The Demon Cyborg is not dumb Blue, Everything created WILL be in turn destroyed...Always...Destroy to create,therefore creating more to destroy? Why didn't I think of this sooner? That last bit is untrue,While there may be an opposite for everything,The Demon Cyborg is unaffected by that...There is no short end of the stick when all are capable of being run over in no time.

And oh,tell Pink Sasha says hello,She's such a good friend of mine.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:Yes Blue,Yes,Destroying IS all that rules my mind...At all times,and always....Nonstop...You should know right? Sure,Every single time I destroy someone again,Another enemy is created,As you say destroying does equal creating...The Demon Cyborg is not dumb Blue, Everything created WILL be in turn destroyed...Always...Destroy to create,therefore creating more to destroy? Why didn't I think of this sooner? That last bit is untrue,While there may be an opposite for everything,The Demon Cyborg is unaffected by that...There is no short end of the stick when all are capable of being run over in no time.

And oh,tell Pink Sasha says hello,She's such a good friend of mine.
    *Sagittarius Blue is taken aback by the Demon Cyborg's philosophy. Never, in all his travels and fights, has he met someone, anyone, who is so singleminded, so driven, so focused on utter annihilation. He decides that he must be careful with this character, and learn as much as possible about him...

For in time, he may have to fight him for real. And if last time was only a taste of what this creature had to offer... then THIS would be a fight to end them all.*

Pisces Pink (totally oblivious to the big matter at hand): Oooh, Sasha said hi? *smiles jubilantly* That is so cute how you and she are good friends... makes me think of me and Blue! *grabs Sag and hugs him... tightly.*

*Sagittarius can't speak but is looking at Pisces like "Woman, do you understand what we're dealing with here?!?"*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue is taken aback by the Demon Cyborg's philosophy. Never, in all his travels and fights, has he met someone, anyone, who is so singleminded, so driven, so focused on utter annihilation. He decides that he must be careful with this character, and learn as much as possible about him...

For in time, he may have to fight him for real. And if last time was only a taste of what this creature had to offer... then THIS would be a fight to end them all.*

Pisces Pink (totally oblivious to the big matter at hand): Oooh, Sasha said hi? *smiles jubilantly* That is so cute how you and she are good friends... makes me think of me and Blue! *grabs Sag and hugs him... tightly.*

*Sagittarius can't speak but is looking at Pisces like "Woman, do you understand what we're dealing with here?!?"*
    *Pink's naivety almost seems to please Doom,as it incites him into a further more driven,intense state of mind,His distorted eyes somehow appear to be shining brightly ,As he knocks himself in the back of the head a few times,then cracking his neck in a way that shouldn't be possible.*

Ano Doom:Yes Pink,she's a great of mind...Hahahahaha.

Blog Entries
    *Pink's naivety almost seems to please Doom,as it incites him into a further more driven,intense state of mind,His distorted eyes somehow appear to be shining brightly ,As he knocks himself in the back of the head a few times,then cracking his neck in a way that shouldn't be possible.*

Ano Doom:Yes Pink,she's a great of mind...Hahahahaha.
    Pisces Pink (painfully oblivious): That is so sweet! Eeeee! (squeal of joy) How long have you known each other? How did you two meet?

*The hug Sagittarius Blue is trapped in is getting tighter. That's the only reason he isn't yelling about the devil's executioner standing four feet away from them. He saw the eyes of Ano Doom, he saw how Doom had to physically put himself in check... and his Sagittarius Sense was screaming Defcon One.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.