Page 130 of 174 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol, the Big-Mac made me gigglesnort.

Imagine if they all flushed at once. Like, that could cause the worlds waterworks to seriously malfunction.. Ewww, people could end up turning on the taps in the hopes of making a nice refreshing glass of h2o, only to end up with a pint of piss--or, as it's known as by its other name, XXXX
    Watch it mate. It's not Fosters. Or worse - American beer!

Black Ninja!
    If those toilets got flushed Kash, my god would there be work for a lot plumbers to do lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Aaaahh, my sponsors can go and get fucked. If they sent me more free VB, I'd drink that. As it is, what they do send (12 cases a week) gets plowed through pretty quickly. Plus, I'm a Queenslander so XXXX is the go.
    Dingo Mac: They only send you 12 cases? What cheap pricks they are. They send me 12 trucks full off XXXX gold every three days, and that isn't enough. I think you need a better sponsorship deal man!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Watch it mate. It's not Fosters. Or worse - American beer!
    Dingo: Whoa.... man Careful... Don't insult the birthplace of the "King of beers". I mean seriously Budweiser is some horrid stuff. Honestly, worst excuse for beer ever.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think your being far too kind to XXXX with a comment like that...

Dingo Mac: Mate, you don't know what a good beer is unless you drink down some ice -cold XXXX Gold.
    Best thing about XXXX?

The adverts/commercials... "Mate, I can see the pub from here." has got to be one of the best lines in the history of TV.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Best thing about XXXX?

The adverts/commercials... "Mate, I can see the pub from here." has got to be one of the best lines in the history of TV.
    XXXX is not something people should be putting in there bodies... lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    If those toilets got flushed Kash, my god would there be work for a lot plumbers to do lol...

Dingo Mac: They only send you 12 cases? What cheap pricks they are. They send me 12 trucks full off XXXX gold every three days, and that isn't enough. I think you need a better sponsorship deal man!
    Yeah, but XXXX Gold is a light beer mate. That's the same as drinking water. The money they pay me makes up for the lack of beer. Plus with my looks, anywhere I go, the drinks are usually free.

Black Ninja!
    Yeah, but XXXX Gold is a light beer mate. That's the same as drinking water. The money they pay me makes up for the lack of beer. Plus with my looks, anywhere I go, the drinks are usually free.
    Dingo Mac: I never ask what the beer costs, I just walk up and take the beer.

karl panzer: er, i hear talk of beer. Where the hell is it. WHERE THE HELL IS IT? We need more beer. WE NEED MORE BEER!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I promise you all I'm not meaning to hold the show up. People on 3rd shift keep calling out and I keep getting mandatoried to stay. I can't do everything at once and I apologize. I know it looks bad but this is definitely an IRL moment at its finest. People have their bullets back now and they're using them all in January it seems. (Bullets = Time Off)

Again, sorry everyone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I promise you all I'm not meaning to hold the show up. People on 3rd shift keep calling out and I keep getting mandatoried to stay. I can't do everything at once and I apologize. I know it looks bad but this is definitely an IRL moment at its finest. People have their bullets back now and they're using them all in January it seems. (Bullets = Time Off)

Again, sorry everyone.
    No worries bro - you gotta handle your business!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.