Page 123 of 174 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Completely forgot how much I hate posting shows on this site sometimes!! It hates e-fedding I think lmao! Either way, that's all for right now. More will be posted later on after I get a few things out of the way home wise.
    This site gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Magglis is right - the EWNGP is pretty damn cool - go take a peek!
    Thanks bro if you want you can re-join

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Still awaiting promos... so, show is still awaiting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Thank you so much Vickie! At least someone here knows class when she sees it. Pisces is just jealous because I'm beautiful and famous, not to mention the TWE Vixxen's Champion and what does she have? Well she looks like the backside of an elephant, nobody likes her and there's no title around her waist or on her shoulder. Anyway I have a hair appointment in 20 minutes so I do hope we meet again Miss Vickie.

Attachment 4052
    Sasha Panzer: Argh! What are you and your fake boobs doing here? And why the hell are you making fun of my new friend Pink? Oh and Pink and Blue, my friend Ano Doom did not mean to hurt you. He is just missunderstood at times- I will have a talk with him so it doesn't happen again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Still awaiting promos... so, show is still awaiting as well.
    Not sure who to do mine against....

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hahaha. Nice. Those two have some big mouths to go with them egos.
    Ano Doom:He asked for it and got it. He got what he fuckin wanted. Now someone get that jerk off the floor.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: Argh! What are you and your fake boobs doing here? And why the hell are you making fun of my new friend Pink? Oh and Pink and Blue, my friend Ano Doom did not mean to hurt you. He is just missunderstood at times- I will have a talk with him so it doesn't happen again
    Ano Doom: (His eyes shining with a glint that can only be seen after doing massive damage and destruction to someone.): You wanted to see me ,Sasha?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: (His eyes shining with a glint that can only be seen after doing massive damage and destruction to someone.): You wanted to see me ,Sasha?
    Sasha puts her Ano Doom mask on before talking to Ano

Sasha: Yes Ano. Pink and Blue are friends of mine too and I gave Pink an Ano Doom mask too. Can you not destroy them in your quest on destroying everyone else here? You can destroy my brothers and my sister in their places if you want. Karl, Oli and Barbie haven't done crap for me

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha puts her Ano Doom mask on before talking to Ano

Sasha: Yes Ano. Pink and Blue are friends of mine too and I gave Pink an Ano Doom mask too. Can you not destroy them in your quest on destroying everyone else here? You can destroy my brothers and my sister in their places if you want. Karl, Oli and Barbie haven't done crap for me
    Ano Doom:A true warrior wipes out everything that ever tries to get in his way along the duration of the quest. Obstacles must be shattered completely,constantly. Blue was already a marked man so it was a matter of time til I knocked him out,plus him opening his mouth only advanced the course. I can't take responsibility for this one,that meaning: What happened to Blue and Pink's feelings about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:A true warrior wipes out everything that ever tries to get in his way along the duration of the quest. Obstacles must be shattered completely,constantly. Blue was already a marked man so it was a matter of time til I knocked him out,plus him opening his mouth only advanced the course. I can't take responsibility for this one,that meaning: What happened to Blue and Pink's feelings about it.
    Sasha walks over to the supply closet and pulls a ladder out. She drags it over by Ano Doom, sets it up, climbs to the top and sits on top of it so she is about the same level as Ano.

Sasha: Blue did not mean it. But it is done I guess. You will not hurt me though huh?

*Sasha removes her Ano Doom mask and just stares into Ano's eyes for a good minute then smiles at him, pats him on his head, then puts her mask back on and stares at Ano some more*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.