Page 117 of 174 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    He would be your client too, if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't you interviewing him create some sort of conflict of interest? I'm sure The Sleeper won't be too happy about that. But considering your history, I don't expect you'd care!

So come on BITW - what do you want to ask The Robstar(tm)??? I know you're all dying to get some advice and learn from a true life professional.
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink happen to walk by when they hear this question...*

Pisces Pink: Yeah I got a fuckin' question (Hulk mode engaged) DOES THAT BITCH WANNA GO OUT WELL DONE OR EXTRA CRISPY?

Sagittarius Blue: Yeah, that's a great question. See, lawyer guy, your "client" is due a beating that in and of itself will be of such magnitude that it will be The Best Assbeating In The World. Most likely, Vickie G's going to have a lot of that coming her way as well. And seeing that you're Robstar's "legal counsel" (said with a smirk) you may want to inform him it's time to have all of his earthly affairs in order.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    You see what I'm dealing with now Daniel? It's a bloody madhouse around here! These plebs don't know how to interact like a normal human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    He would be your client too, if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't you interviewing him create some sort of conflict of interest? I'm sure The Sleeper won't be too happy about that. But considering your history, I don't expect you'd care!

So come on BITW - what do you want to ask The Robstar(tm)??? I know you're all dying to get some advice and learn from a true life professional.
    Sleep: You really think I give a shit what goes on between Ka$h and your bitch ass client. I'm gonna drop both them bitches. But don't worry Mr. "Lawyer", I'll make sure to do it inside a Best In The World arena so that we don't have to worry about Robbie trying some dumb shit like filing assault charges.

Blog Entries
    You want real talk? Real talk says I'd take you in an empty arena- no, an empty warehouse fight. Somewhere nice and enclosed and private - no fans, no interference and no charges laid. Just a hellofvalot of pain handed down - from me - to you. Hell, if they pay me enough, I might even stop short of crippling you so you can still have a career afterwards. Depends what Ka$h wants, really. He pays me, I'll do the job. We might not be besties me and Ka$h but money talks and with that kind of money, I'll tell Ka$h that I love him, I'll whisper sweet nothing in his ears and all....

Blog Entries
    I've been extremely busy with the baby the past few days and I haven't been able to read too much of the show, but from what I've read it is exceptional.

I'd like to offer a formal apology to both Ka$h and R(ob) for being the tool that I am with regards to the unfair pressure I've put on them about this show (and for that matter, JBW shows when we were there too). I figured the show was big but I didn't know it was THAT big. I will honestly and sincerely do all I can to not be so negative next time and just wait it out like everyone else.

Although I haven't officially read it yet, after reading spoilers I must sent out a congrats to both Alpha on his title win and Rob for his eFed debut. Have fun fellas and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've been extremely busy with the baby the past few days and I haven't been able to read too much of the show, but from what I've read it is exceptional.

I'd like to offer a formal apology to both Ka$h and R(ob) for being the tool that I am with regards to the unfair pressure I've put on them about this show (and for that matter, JBW shows when we were there too). I figured the show was big but I didn't know it was THAT big. I will honestly and sincerely do all I can to not be so negative next time and just wait it out like everyone else.

Although I haven't officially read it yet, after reading spoilers I must sent out a congrats to both Alpha on his title win and Rob for his eFed debut. Have fun fellas and take care.
    Congrats to you and your lady on the baby bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You want real talk? Real talk says I'd take you in an empty arena- no, an empty warehouse fight. Somewhere nice and enclosed and private - no fans, no interference and no charges laid. Just a hellofvalot of pain handed down - from me - to you. Hell, if they pay me enough, I might even stop short of crippling you so you can still have a career afterwards. Depends what Ka$h wants, really. He pays me, I'll do the job. We might not be besties me and Ka$h but money talks and with that kind of money, I'll tell Ka$h that I love him, I'll whisper sweet nothing in his ears and all....
    Sleep: That all sounds good to me homie. I don't give a shit when, where, or for how much money. I'll kick your ass for free bitch. You are the only reason I am not #BITW Heavyweight Champion, and I'm gonna make you pay. So go ahead and get a good contract worked out there with Ka$h. Have your lawyer get you as much money as he can, because when we meet, you're gonna need that money for all the doctors and nurses it's gonna take to help you just to walk again.

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Y'know, Robstar, if you weren't such a self-centered prick, you could've helped the cause of Team Fuck It by taking out Alphs and Snair too.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Malcolm Cage: I am coming to Best in the World for one thing, and one thing only, To show that I am the best in the world! Wells, Prophecy, and Rage maybe good, and they may be more popular than me, but I am better than all three of them. Make no mistake, when BITW II comes around, Cage will come out on top!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    When BITW II comes around, I'm fairly certain Sleepyhead will be selling t-shirts out of the boot of his car! Lmao!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Y'know, Robstar, if you weren't such a self-centered prick, you could've helped the cause of Team Fuck It by taking out Alphs and Snair too.
    (Oh by the way, If I'm posting here, I'm always in character)

Team Fuckit? Team Fuckit? Fuck what, exactly? Sounds like a secret club of disgruntled pimply-faced teens! Mahahahahaha!

Mate, I am not a team player. Haven't you worked that out by now?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.