Page 113 of 174 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I saw that Snair -_-

Just reread the show in one sitting(I read it as it was posting. Its really took big and too awesome to give it a broken down review. That said- all matches- all segments were not just great- they were awesome. They all stood out. The surprises? Did not see them coming at all. As far as the formatting- quite different than the other efeds(though Kash did it on some JBW show)- but the formatting made it really stand out. Even the little things such as not your typical efedding fonts. And the tweets, as I stated before- I FUCKING HATE THEM IN WWE! Seriously- the way they do it distracts from the show- last nights RAW being the worst(it was a shit Raw anyways). But the way Kash used them(tweets)- added to the show.

Negatives? Other than posting issue that happen with posting shows(links, videos, pictures) and a few miss spellings(again, that happens with everybody- from us writing promos to creative writing matches)- I can find no negatives about the show. You can see a lot of work was put into the show, you can tell a lot of work went into promos

Grade: A + with bonus points added on for the show being so fricken long but not dragging on and on like 3 hour Raws

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I just read the show and fanfuckingtastic show! I loved it from beginning to end. Note: I would never wear a 1D shirt. Even I have standards . Seriously though the matches were spectacular and I loved the Artemis-Shaz shoot! Awesome debut from you guys can't wait to see where #teamfuckit goes
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

NW: So it appears that I have suffered my first loss.. I will not forget this.. I will be coming after what is mine.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    NW: So it appears that I have suffered my first loss.. I will not forget this.. I will be coming after what is mine.
    Sandman: You can do whatever you like Nightwolf. You have finally fallen and given up the Horrorcore Championship to someone that's not even Horrorcore.. my games will be set in motion though. You have been warned...

Blog Entries
    reading the show now, then goingg to post thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I will cumstain. I will.
    I'll be waiting,Fat boy.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Ok taking the time to sit down and read Kingdom Come start to finish with an open mind. Below is my review as I read it.

The opening segment was interesting. The IPITS part got a chuckle from me. The beginning part had it's uniqueness. The first match, Ma$$ vs Shuriken, one word. Epic. That was a great match. From start to finish I really enjoyed it.

It's cool to see Jman to see in BITW, but the segment with Siaki in the finisher after finisher without putting Siaki down, just came off unrealistic to me. It's a finisher for a reason. Maybe my thought comes from not knowing the Siaki character that well, but that is just how i view it from an outside perspective, knowing only of Shuriken, Jman, K-Jammin, and Ma$$.

I enjoyed the Alpha Dog promo.

The Athena vs Sasha/Barbie match and Athena vs M.I.A.M.I matches were interesting. I get the reasoning behind them, though i would have rather see Athena make quicker work of Sasha and barbie to show her dominance and that whether it's 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 3 on 1, she is too powerful to face women. I also liked the ending to the Athena M.I.A.M.I. match

The horrorcore match was ok. I would have liked to see more action, I enjoyed the video though.

The tag match was good. I enjoyed it. I am glad to see the Panzer Division pick up the win.

The shoot promo between Shaz and Eclipse was interesting. The Shaz/Eclipse match was also ok.

The intergender tag match was also good.

I also really liked Sleepers promo.

The Deprise Muir match was good. I didn't like the video used though. I would have rather seen an actual wrestling match used.

I felt the fatal fourway match that Doom won was kind of short.

The triple threat tag match was good.

The Horrocore title match didn't appeal to me. I expected something epic, and in my eyes, it fell flat. I get what you guys were going for, but I just felt like a brutal match would have been better.

I really enjoyed the main event match. Good to see the Alpha dog get the win. I was pegging him or Sleepers for the win after their promos, as going off of promos alone, either of them two deserved it. The ending to the show was also interesting to read as well..

Final thoughts:
    So, having fully ready the show, and seeing what all went into it, I can understand why it took nearly 2 months to get the show together. Is it the best show ever to grace EWN in my eyes? No. Is it ONE of the bests? Definitely. While it was a slow start for BITW, this show made it a great start. Hopefully with unscripted, and the next BITW, the momentum can keep going, though I hope it's not another 2 months before we get Take No Prisoners. lastly, something I wanted to touch base on. The use of hashtags, twitter, quotes and what not, was excessive. I didn't like it, and i felt like it took away from the show. I'm sure others loved it, and felt it gave BITW that uniqueness that most efeds sought after, but I can say after the first page, when I saw a # or a quote, unless it was a promo, I most skipped it(though one caught my eye and made me laugh). That is just my opinion though.

All in all, good show. Give it an A easily. Best of luck to Kash and Rated Rob in what they do next

If I'm not wrong here the time lapse between the creation of a new fed and it's first show being put out is about a month? Yet those shows are about one third of the length of BITW I?

So I can't see why people continue to zero in on the length of time it took to put this show out, doesn't really make sense.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure someone was waiting with baited breath for Bear to hand in a review.

Probably Bear, most likely.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.