Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1733
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Hello,Sasha.I don't believe we've met.

    OOC:Just for fun,EHC, GOT to be very interesting I think.
    Sasha: Hello! Can i touch your mask? Can I wear your mask?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: If I can lift this guy over my head like this I see no reason why I should allow this fed to apply the usual gender restrictions on me.

    Attachment 3479
    Sasha: Hey, maybe I can sweet talk one of the guys to take my place in the match. You could beat the crap out of him, then my sister Barbie

    Barbie Panzer: I heard that you runt

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: Hello! Can i touch your mask? Can I wear your mask?
    Ano Doom:Only you would ask such a thing...Have you ever met someone like me before? You're standing before a Demon Cyborg.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: Hey, maybe I can sweet talk one of the guys to take my place in the match. You could beat the crap out of him, then my sister Barbie

    Barbie Panzer: I heard that you runt
    Ano Doom:Barbie Panzer I don't think we've ever met either.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: If I can lift this guy over my head like this I see no reason why I should allow this fed to apply the usual gender restrictions on me.

    Attachment 3479
    Ano Doom:But that's a very small man,Not impressed.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Barbie Panzer I don't think we've ever met either.
    Barbie Panzer: Fuck off!


    Sasha Panzer: Hey! Don't talk to him like that. He has feelings! Look at him, you made him upset. Demonic Cyborgs have feelings too. And really, can I wear your mask?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie Panzer: Fuck off!


    Sasha Panzer: Hey! Don't talk to him like that. He has feelings! Look at him, you made him upset. Demonic Cyborgs have feelings too. And really, can I wear your mask?
    Ano Doom:Just for that Barbie,When I smash the Panzers,both at once in the blink of an eye....Im breaking your arm...Woman or not...No remorse...No rules...no running....Sasha...The mask simply can not be removed...It is burnt onto my face...Those who try to take it will be,in short...Terminated...

    OOC:Always interesting when Ano Doom speaks to women,lol



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Just for that Barbie,When I smash the Panzers,both at once in the blink of an eye....Im breaking your arm...Woman or not...No remorse...No rules...no running....Sasha...The mask simply can not be removed...It is burnt onto my face...Those who try to take it will be,in short...Terminated...

    OOC:Always interesting when Ano Doom speaks to women,lol
    Sasha: AWWWWWEE! Poor thing! Well can I at least touch your mask? I will be gentle. You can squash my brothers and my sister, but I know you would never hurt little old me

    OOC: Ano Doom talks to women? lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #109
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    ???: Can you try and I don't know, maybe SHUT THE HELL UP! Ano and Barbie you two just need to keep it down. I'm over here trying to think of something.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #110
    Snair:I feel like I'm summoned when someone says BEST IN THE WORLD!.
    So here I'm,yours truly, SAINT SINNER in BITW.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.