Page 109 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Robstar: It speaks! I thought for sure your jaw would be too sore - and not from my 'knucks either, but from all the sucking you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Robstar: It speaks! I thought for sure your jaw would be too sore - and not from my 'knucks either, but from all the sucking you do!
    Sleep: See me in a real fight fool. Instead you act like a scared little bitch and attack me during a match. And just like the little puta you are you waited till I after I had just jumped out of the ring and put someone through a table.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: See me in a real fight fool. Instead you act like a scared little bitch and attack me during a match. And just like the little puta you are you waited till I after I had just jumped out of the ring and put someone through a table.
    Robstar: That's pretty rich coming from you! You gonna try telling me that you never took advantage in your life? Cos I'm gonna go right ahead and say to you that you HAD to take advantage because life clearly GAVE you no advantages - you'd just have to look in the mirror to realise that! *laughs*
    I just knew that the only way I was gonna shine you on enough for you to stop hiding from me, to stop cowering behind your dope plants and agree to face me was to do what I did! Costing you that belt was just a plus mate! An awesome, hilarious bonus. Hahaha, maybe you can get some advice from New Jack - he knows what I'm about! Check out my bio, it's all there Weepy

Thank you to everybody for the congrats for The Alpha Dog. I can't wait to see where it goes. I'll be reading the show tonight and I'll give my thoughts after that.

Alpha: The Alpha Dog has to admit...this title feels pretty good. Expect it to be with him for a long time.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Congrats on being the chosen one Zappho.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Thank you to everybody for the congrats for The Alpha Dog. I can't wait to see where it goes. I'll be reading the show tonight and I'll give my thoughts after that.

Alpha: The Alpha Dog has to admit...this title feels pretty good. Expect it to be with him for a long time.
    Congrats chieftan. First ever BITW champ!

Congrats to Alpha Dog!

Shuriken: Another war with that team again? When will they learn....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Congrats to Alpha Dog!

Shuriken: Another war with that team again? When will they learn....
    Artemis: When will we learn? Were just getting fucking started nimrod... what did Ma$$ call you? That's right... "ninja freak"
    ]

Just for something a little different I'm going to create a profile for Spencer Churchill, so whenever you see him post it will always be in character only, I will only use it in the eFed section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Just for something a little different I'm going to create a profile for Spencer Churchill, so whenever you see him post it will always be in character only, I will only use it in the eFed section.
    So... you're doing what I did with Artemis then? Its awesome.
    ]

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.