Page 106 of 174 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1733
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *The screens everywhere in BITW fuzz up with static for a second before a video transmission comes on...

As "Crush Faint" plays in the background, two figures are seen walking down a brightly lit hallway towards the camera... the light from the far end of the hallway makes it difficult to see them clearly... but as they approach the camera, they come into focus...

*Video highlights are shown of the Star Signs' exploits in the wrestling world, from TWE to IWA and JBW - including Sagittarius Blue's matches with Shaz and Van Darius, and Pisces Pink's brutal fight with Eden Sky for the TWE Vixxens' Championship.

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink walk up to the camera while staring into it - Sagittarius with a devil-may-care smile, Pisces with an "I'm going to crush you" face... just before both swing at the camera - Sagittarius with a fierce elbow and Pisces with a skull-crushing punch. There was the sound of the camera being annihilated - and the screen changes to show the following:

BEST IN THE WORLD...

THE STARS WILL ALIGN...

SO KISS YOUR ASSES GOODBYE.
    Quoted for greatness.

Everybody welcome our new member of creative
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Another announcement to make:

Approved by Ka$hdinero and Rated_R(ob)ko, we give you the newest member of BITW creative... he is here to make sure things get posted and to make sure we keep our standards up. His name? SCRIBBLER_JONES!!!! Welcome aboard bro and hope you enjoy your stay! We have another creative member as well but he wishes to remain anonymous at this moment but, that's besides the point! Make a speech Scribbs!!
    That's a cool announcement. Scribbs writes good stuff.

I really wanna guess the anonymous person.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That's a cool announcement. Scribbs writes good stuff.

I really wanna guess the anonymous person.
    Ummm... go for it? Scribbs will be handling UNSCRIPTED with me. I'll get into some details about that show in a bit though.

I was so impressed by the level of detail that went into each and every one of those matches. I now see why it took so long to post the show and after reading the whole thing I wouldn't have it any other way. As for match of the night or my personal favorite I will quote Drew Barrymore in the movie Ever After by saying "I could no sooner pick a star from the heavens" lol. Each match was awesome and I was blown away by Athena's matches. Great job you guys!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Black Ninja!
    Ummm... go for it? Scribbs will be handling UNSCRIPTED with me. I'll get into some details about that show in a bit though.
    Is it Magglis?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Another announcement to make:

Approved by Ka$hdinero and Rated_R(ob)ko, we give you the newest member of BITW creative... he is here to make sure things get posted and to make sure we keep our standards up. His name? SCRIBBLER_JONES!!!! Welcome aboard bro and hope you enjoy your stay! We have another creative member as well but he wishes to remain anonymous at this moment but, that's besides the point! Make a speech Scribbs!!
    Wow... All right...

First of all, I am deeply humbled to be chosen to join the BITW creative team. After reading the first show - the show that's got all the feds talking and everyone going "HOLY SHIT!" I was one of the many who thought "This eFed will change EVERYTHING." The spectacle. The pageantry. The heart. The excitement. The action. Everything we love about wrestling is here. The place where every character is larger than life, where every moment is worth more than you can imagine, where every move hits harder than a freight train, and where NOTHING is certain.

This. Is. BEST IN THE WORLD.

Honestly, I don't know what else to say. Ka$h and Rated R(ob) are insanely ingenious - and if you have to have me tell you that, then you need to read the damn show. I can only hope to come within a long stone's throw of their talent and flair when it comes to helping make BITW the phenomenon that it is. I look forward to helping them make BITW literally THE BEST IN THE WORLD. Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this!

NOW LET'S GO MELT SOME FACES OFF.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Quoted for greatness.

Everybody welcome our new member of creative
    That's awesome cause Scribbler is great specially with women's matches .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    That's awesome cause Scribbler is great specially with women's matches .
    Thank you kindly, Glam! BTW looking forward to seeing The Amazon wreck shop in BITW!

#AthenaOverWonderWoman #WorldsStrongestWoman

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hope everyone remembers to check out @TheAfterParty and have a quick visit, mingle, promo, review... do whatever you feel. It's located in the BITW I: KINGDOM COME thread. Enjoy yourselves everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Is it Magglis?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.