Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    I know I'm not Roba, but i will say that after the massive amount of time Kash and Rob have put into the show it does deserved to have a few reviews in regards to it. So ill be doing one as long as no one objects. I'm going to wait for the full show to be posted though of course

Blog Entries
    I will say this though, based on what I've read so far, the matches have been really good, so kudos to Kash and Rob for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I know I'm not Roba, but i will say that after the massive amount of time Kash and Rob have put into the show it does deserved to have a few reviews in regards to it. So ill be doing one as long as no one objects. I'm going to wait for the full show to be posted though of course
    Please, go right on ahead! We'll appreciate reviews from anyone! A ton of time was put into it and we really want to hear from everyone on it!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Before anyone does any reviews, please let me edit the Shuri-Ma$$ match. For some reason a few of the lines got messed up and were all over the place lol
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Totally psyched to see Kingdom Come being put up. I'll be able to read it tomorrow. Having no internet sucks.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Really glad everyone is liking the show!! When this is done, we have a couple more announcements to make and some things to work on. Its a great time to be BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

I enjoyed the show. Some shocking losses here tonight. I would give a full review but I don't want to be here all night typing. I will say this though; If you are the one who usually doesn't read shows that you are not on you should take a gander at this and read every single sentence or paragraph. It is filled with so much action that it is undeniably a successful debut.

Well done guys for actually delivering a masterpiece!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I enjoyed the show. Some shocking losses here tonight. I would give a full review but I don't want to be here all night typing. I will say this though; If you are the one who usually doesn't read shows that you are not on you should take a gander at this and read every single sentence or paragraph. It is filled with so much action that it is undeniably a successful debut.

Well done guys for actually delivering a masterpiece!
    Bolded for truth. This show- except for a few minor posting issues(pictures/videos- but that happens)- is flawless. Even with something I hate in WWE- the tweets from WWE Superstars- Kash and R(ob) have it actually work with everything here. The tweets add, not distract- they don't bother me one bit here in BITW. Some fonts used are not the norm on efeding shows- but they too add to the show. And nothing, I mean nothing has been predictable(ok, I figured Athena would destroy the Panzer sisters- I would have booked it the same way)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bolded for truth. This show- except for a few minor posting issues(pictures/videos- but that happens)- is flawless. Even with something I hate in WWE- the tweets from WWE Superstars- Kash and R(ob) have it actually work with everything here. The tweets add, not distract- they don't bother me one bit here in BITW. Some fonts used are not the norm on efeding shows- but they too add to the show. And nothing, I mean nothing has been predictable(ok, I figured Athena would destroy the Panzer sisters- I would have booked it the same way)
    And THAT is what it's all about peeps! Thanks again for all the kind words on the show. Ka$h only has a little bit of time left at work and then he's going to post the rest of the show! Stay tuned for @TheAfterParty to follow shortly behind the shows finale! GN eWN Freaks And Geeks!

Haha no one saw that coming Robstar

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.