Page 171 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1733
  1. #1701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Awesome stuff Zaph.

    Any show updates bossmen?
    I'm still awaiting Scribbs for the "Unscripted (02)" stuff. Ka$h has been working on II as well.

  2. #1702
    Thank you for all the positive feedback on The Alpha Dogs story everybody. It's been a joy to write and there is definitely more to come.

    Also, just to clarify, this story is just basically fan fiction. I mean it's canon for Alpha but it doesn't affect any on going BITW storylines.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  3. #1703
    Can you feel that rumbling in the distance?

    It's the sound of approaching inevitability, a sound of an uprising that will leave a path of wanton destruction in it's wake. It's the sound of a coming storm that will leave all in BITW scattered to the four corners of the Earth.

    It's the sound of an Empire Rising. Time is almost up.

    Best In The World

     

  4. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    Can you feel that rumbling in the distance?

    It's the sound of approaching inevitability, a sound of an uprising that will leave a path of wanton destruction in it's wake. It's the sound of a coming storm that will leave all in BITW scattered to the four corners of the Earth.

    It's the sound of an Empire Rising. Time is almost up.
    Sasha Panzer: I thought that sound was my tummy! Hmmmm

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #1705
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Bad News

    Last week I lost my phone.

    Phone had two full matches and more saved onto it.

    Bottom line?

    BACK TO THE BLOODY DRAWING BOARD!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  6. #1706
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Last week I lost my phone.

    Phone had two full matches and more saved onto it.

    Bottom line?


    BACK TO THE BLOODY DRAWING BOARD!!
    I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you for so long. Glad to know everything is okay with you though... other than losing the phone of course.

  7. #1707
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Been uber busy as of late, but I finally got around to reading all of BITW's first show. While I don't have time to do a full review, I must say great stuff Ka$hy, R(ob)by, and the rest of the crew.

  8. #1708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Been uber busy as of late, but I finally got around to reading all of BITW's first show. While I don't have time to do a full review, I must say great stuff Ka$hy, R(ob)by, and the rest of the crew.
    Thanks dude. We've had a couple set backs recently but I've got about 80% of UNSCRIPTED (02) written and completed. ehc has handed in his parts and Scribbs has handed in I believe the majority if not all of his parts. I just have to get promos and edit them in at this point.

  9. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks dude. We've had a couple set backs recently but I've got about 80% of UNSCRIPTED (02) written and completed. ehc has handed in his parts and Scribbs has handed in I believe the majority if not all of his parts. I just have to get promos and edit them in at this point.
    who ya waiting on promos for?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #1710
    *Ano Doom walks the hall, looking for anyone at all...But the place seems like its on Holiday...Suddenly Intensity rises and a hole is in the wall as he strikes it with violent, but not full, force.*

    Ano Doom: Restoration is still coming.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.