Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (Gabriel wakes up. His vision is blurred and he has a terrible headache. He tries to bring his hand to his head but can't. He tries to bring his other arm up but it can't as well. He then tries to move his legs. He looks down at his feet and can barely see that they're tied to the wooden chair he was sitting.)

(Gabriel tries to take in his surroundings, but the room was pitch black other than the single light beside him. His eyes finally adjust to the darkness. It looked like an abandoned building due to it being empty but showed the signs of unkept aging. A stab of pain hits Gabriel suddenly.)

(He always hated the headaches. It may of been an concussion but he also knew that a headache was a sign of the monster trying to get out and with how much it hurt presently, the dog was really trying to get out.)

(Gabriel knew that all he had to do to stop the pain was give into the dog...and fall asleep...again. He decided to ignore it. The next stab of pain reminded him how painful it can be to ignore it. He closed his eyes to try and distract himself from the pain with happy thoughts. Unfortunately for him, there were barely any to have.)

(Before the dog appeared, Gabriels life had nothing in it but pain, tragedy, and regret. The only happy time in his life was his time with the man who saved him, who started him on the path he's on today.)

(He thought back to his training and for a few moments, the pain subsided. He thought of the education he recieved, he thought of the many mentors he gained while he worked for the WWE as a crew member, he thought of that awesome night when his mentor finally won the big one on the grandest stage of them all.)

Gabriel: (to himself, in a whisper) Nobody deserved it more than you.

(He remembered celebrating with the champs, his mentor and Eddie G. (who successfully defended his title that same night), and their families.)

Gabriel: They were all...so happy...

(Tears started to fall from his eyes as he remembered the tragic events that followed. Eddie passing away...the pain his mentor...)

Gabriel: How did I miss the...Ahhh!

(The pain came back again. A familiar voice sounded out in the silence...)

???: Quit moaning bitch and open your eyes.

(Gabriel opened his eyes. The blurry vision slowly slipped away to show who was in front of him. He was looking at himself...smiling back at him. The dog was smiling at him)

Alpha: Still trying to figure out what you did wrong? What you missed? PATHETIC!! Whatever was wrong with that man, he was too much of a coward to fix it.

Gabriel: YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM...

Alpha: Obviously, neither did you. You need to just forget about him. Not the training of course, but the man who showed you the way. There is an easier way of course...let The Alpha Dog take over and you never have to think about it again.

Gabriel: I will do everything I can to keep you locked up.

(The Alpha Dog laughs out hystirically.)

Alpha: Ok. First off, The Alpha Dog is stronger than you. Always will be. Second, you can't get out of your current situation without him.

Gabriel: Right! So I should let you take over and make the situation that you got us in even worse? Maybe I can talk whoever did this out of whatever they have plan...

Alpha: ACTION IS WHAT IS NEEDED!!! Take a wiph...Don't tell The Alpha Dog you can't smell the blood. Whoever these people are, they have killed before!

Gabriel: I'll take my chances.

Alpha: No you won't. Not while The Alpha Dog is here. He will take control...even if he has to torture you to do it.

(The Alpha Dog vanishes from Gabriels sight. Then the pain returns worst than before, stabbing all through his brain. Gabriel screams as he struggles against his own mind.)
    Fuckin Awesome, Zapph!
    I'm intrigued.

Thank you Snai and Sasha. Part three will be out soon.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Black Ninja!
    Very interesting stuff, Zapph. A lot of people would stay with the status quo after winning a world title. You haven't.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I am going to die. I'm working a 16hr shift... getting done @7am... just to come back and do another 16hr shift until @7am... I only get 5hrs of sleep in between them both. The fuck? UGH! Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I am going to die. I'm working a 16hr shift... getting done @7am... just to come back and do another 16hr shift until @7am... I only get 5hrs of sleep in between them both. The fuck? UGH! Fuck me gently with a chainsaw!
    Damn you! Now I got to watch Heathers(again! for the 1000ths time)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The Deal (Part 1)

(The brain is a tricky son of a bitch. It controls the entire body. It allows us to talk, store memories, coordinate between our hands and eyes, ride bikes, take in information, decide between right and wrong, see colors, keep standing up straight...you get the point. Without higher brain function the human species would still be cavemen.)

(Another thing the brain is good at is pain and Gabriel Xander has been dealing with it for the past hour. He was exhausted by the time the dog appeared before him again.)

Alpha: Hurts doesn't it?

Gabriel: I've...had worse.

(Gabriel was lying.)

Alpha: Right. Still, you should take a rest.

Gabriel: Yeah...and keep my mind open for you...I would rather not.

Alpha: WHAT'S THE POINT?!!! All you have known is pain and you have proved that you wont move on!

Gabriel: I just want you gone! I WANT MY OWN LIFE!!! This past year, I've gotten to be awake for maybe a fraction of it. I don't even know what day it is! How can I possibly move on with you around?!

(The dog gets up close, bends down to eye level, and looks Gabriel right in the eye)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog...is the only life you have and you should be grateful. You know what he's keeping at bay. You know who is always watching. He won't come while The Alpha Dog's here but if it was just you, he would...

(The Alpha Dogs eyes look to the side. Gabriel could sense them too. Footsteps...)

Alpha: LET HIM TAKE CONTROL NOW!!!

Gabriel: Shut up! I'll take care of this.

???: You won't be taking care of anything Mr. Xander.

(The voice came from the darkness around Gabriel. Two men walked into the light. Both of them were huge and they stood confidently in their black matching suits. Gabriel recognized them as the men who kidnapped him. One thing he didn't notice at the time the kidnapping was that both men looked exactly the same. Same facial features, same spiked up black hair, same goatees, same everything. One of them is holding a briefcase)

???: Since they were...unable to introduce themselves before, I would like you to meet The Twins.

Gabriel: You speak for them?

???: Of course. Seeing as how they have no tongues.

Gabriel: Who the hell are you?

(The Alpha Dog reappears)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog can answer that. You see, The Twins are only loyal to one man. The man who they allowed to cut out their tounges so if they were ever arrested, they couldn't possibbly roll on him. That man would be...

(The man walks into the light. He was tall and he wore a brown baggy suit that made the man look thin, which made Gabriel realize he wasn't as physically opposing as his two henchmen. Then again, he was obviously dangerous since he was able to cut out the tounges of two larger men. Gabriel didn't know which prospect scared him more, the fact that this seemingly weak man could force The Twins into becoming mutes or if they were willing to, seeing whatever they had seen to make them realize that this was a man not to be protested against)

(The man was of asian orient. His black hair was slicked back and his brown eyes stared at Gabriel with a calm focus)

???: You're friend hasn't told you yet?

Gabriel: You're Mr. Wein...Retired Champion of The Cage turned underworld crime boss and master of many forms of Martial Arts...you're specialties being Akido and Ninjitsu. (Gabriel looked at Alpha) How the hell did you know all that?

Alpha: The Alpha Dog had a very well informed manager. Long before The Alpha Dog ever stepped foot into The Cage, this man became a legend in it but retired before The Alpha Dog had a crack at him. He was known as "The Calm Storm". The Alpha Dog was pissed that he retired. He would of made "The Calm Storm" look like a bitch.

Wein: Since you wouldn't have known that any other way Mr. Xander, The Alpha Dog did tell you. Which means the rumors are true. That The Alpha Dog isn't just some made up, redneck, wrestling gimmick.

(Wein looks at one of The Twins and nods. The Twin who wasn't holding the briefcase walks out of sight of Gabriel. Wein then takes a knee in front of Gabriel)

Wein: He's a part of that screwed up mind of yours. You are truly your own Yin and Yang. As interesting as that is though, I would like to talk to the other guy.

Gabriel: He won't make this situation any better.

Wein: Neither will you. This business is between The Alpha Dog and myself. You're just the unfortunate vessel that got thrown into the mix of it.

Alpha: Whatever he's done, I can fix. You seem like a reasonable man...

Wein: I am reasonable. That's why I'm giving you five seconds to get the dog out.

(Gabriel suddenly felt something small and round push against the back of his head.)

Gabriel: Alpha...is that what I think it is?

Alpha: Yep. That's a gun.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (The brain is a tricky son of a bitch. It controls the entire body. It allows us to talk, store memories, coordinate between our hands and eyes, ride bikes, take in information, decide between right and wrong, see colors, keep standing up straight...you get the point. Without higher brain function the human species would still be cavemen.)

(Another thing the brain is good at is pain and Gabriel Xander has been dealing with it for the past hour. He was exhausted by the time the dog appeared before him again.)

Alpha: Hurts doesn't it?

Gabriel: I've...had worse.

(Gabriel was lying.)

Alpha: Right. Still, you should take a rest.

Gabriel: Yeah...and keep my mind open for you...I would rather not.

Alpha: WHAT'S THE POINT?!!! All you have known is pain and you have proved that you wont move on!

Gabriel: I just want you gone! I WANT MY OWN LIFE!!! This past year, I've gotten to be awake for maybe a fraction of it. I don't even know what day it is! How can I possibly move on with you around?!

(The dog gets up close, bends down to eye level, and looks Gabriel right in the eye)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog...is the only life you have and you should be grateful. You know what he's keeping at bay. You know who is always watching. He won't come while The Alpha Dog's here but if it was just you, he would...

(The Alpha Dogs eyes look to the side. Gabriel could sense them too. Footsteps...)

Alpha: LET HIM TAKE CONTROL NOW!!!

Gabriel: Shut up! I'll take care of this.

???: You won't be taking care of anything Mr. Xander.

(The voice came from the darkness around Gabriel. Two men walked into the light. Both of them were huge and they stood confidently in their black matching suits. Gabriel recognized them as the men who kidnapped him. One thing he didn't notice at the time the kidnapping was that both men looked exactly the same. Same facial features, same spiked up black hair, same goatees, same everything. One of them is holding a briefcase)

???: Since they were...unable to introduce themselves before, I would like you to meet The Twins.

Gabriel: You speak for them?

???: Of course. Seeing as how they have no tongues.

Gabriel: Who the hell are you?

(The Alpha Dog reappears)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog can answer that. You see, The Twins are only loyal to one man. The man who they allowed to cut out their tounges so if they were ever arrested, they couldn't possibbly roll on him. That man would be...

(The man walks into the light. He was tall and he wore a brown baggy suit that made the man look thin, which made Gabriel realize he wasn't as physically opposing as his two henchmen. Then again, he was obviously dangerous since he was able to cut out the tounges of two larger men. Gabriel didn't know which prospect scared him more, the fact that this seemingly weak man could force The Twins into becoming mutes or if they were willing to, seeing whatever they had seen to make them realize that this was a man not to be protested against)

(The man was of asian orient. His black hair was slicked back and his brown eyes stared at Gabriel with a calm focus)

???: You're friend hasn't told you yet?

Gabriel: You're Mr. Wein...Retired Champion of The Cage turned underworld crime boss and master of many forms of Martial Arts...you're specialties being Akido and Ninjitsu. (Gabriel looked at Alpha) How the hell did you know all that?

Alpha: The Alpha Dog had a very well informed manager. Long before The Alpha Dog ever stepped foot into The Cage, this man became a legend in it but retired before The Alpha Dog had a crack at him. He was known as "The Calm Storm". The Alpha Dog was pissed that he retired. He would of made "The Calm Storm" look like a bitch.

Wein: Since you wouldn't have known that any other way Mr. Xander, The Alpha Dog did tell you. Which means the rumors are true. That The Alpha Dog isn't just some made up, redneck, wrestling gimmick.

(Wein looks at one of The Twins and nods. The Twin who wasn't holding the briefcase walks out of sight of Gabriel. Wein then takes a knee in front of Gabriel)

Wein: He's a part of that screwed up mind of yours. You are truly your own Yin and Yang. As interesting as that is though, I would like to talk to the other guy.

Gabriel: He won't make this situation any better.

Wein: Neither will you. This business is between The Alpha Dog and myself. You're just the unfortunate vessel that got thrown into the mix of it.

Alpha: Whatever he's done, I can fix. You seem like a reasonable man...

Wein: I am reasonable. That's why I'm giving you five seconds to get the dog out.

(Gabriel suddenly felt something small and round push against the back of his head.)

Gabriel: Alpha...is that what I think it is?

Alpha: Yep. That's a gun.

Sasha Panzer: Mehr! Mehr! Mehr! I want to hear more!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The Deal (Pt. 2)

Wein: One...

Gabriel: What did he do?!

Wein: two...

Gabriel: I will do whatever...

Wein: three...

Gabriel: FINE!!! You win! (He looks at Alpha) Damn you.

(Gabriel closed his eyes and Wein stopped counting. After a few moments, Gabriel opened his eyes and looked at Mr. Wein with a smirk.)

Alpha: Mr. Wein...it's been a while. Half a year right?

(Mr. Wein smiled.)

Mr. Wein: That's right. Since the last time you were in The Cage. They've been missing you. You were on your way to becoming champ. I would've personally sponsored you if you did. Trained you...

Alpha: The Alpha Dog has seen your training methods and how you handle you business. It's not the worst he has seen but he could do without it. How about you and The Alpha Dog skip whatever this is and just get to why The Alpha Dog is here?

Wein: Always to the point. Then to business I guess. You cost me a lot of money. You knew what you were supposed to do. If you would of just done it, you would have been taken care of and your next match would have been against the champ. Charlotte did explain that to you?

Alpha: Yes she did and The Alpha Dog hopes you just took her word on that instead of allowing dweedledee and dweedledum here to get a hold of her.

(Mr. Wein smiled as he looked at the twin with the briefcase. Alpha suddenly got nervous)

Mr. Wein: Unfortunately...I couldn't take her word for it. I guess she did tell the truth before she...

(Rage filled The Alpha Dog)

Alpha: DON'T YOU SAY IT!!!!

Wein: Just because I don't say it wont make it any less true...(he looks up at Alpha) and just because you don't hear it...doesn't make it any less your own fault. You left her behind and what happened to her is all on you.

(Alpha attempted to launch out of the chair at Mr. Wein, momentarily forgeting how he was strapped to it. He put all his strength into getting unbinded. The arm of the chair started to crack before The Twin behind him grabbed his right wrist. The Twins grip was strong and Alpha had no way to release it so he tried his other arm. He then noticed the other twin putting a pair of black gloves on Mr. Wein. Mr. Wein then goes to his pocket and pulls out an unexposed butterfly knife. He makes a quick movement and the blade became visible. He walked to Alpha, who was still struggling to get out of the chair.)

(Alpha got close to breaking the arm off, until Mr. Wein slammed the knife through his hand and the piece of wood under it. Alpha let out a brief scream before turning it into an hysterical laugh. The pain didn't stop Alpha from trying, but he did stop after a few moments when he realized it was useless because of the knife and the powerful hand holding his other hand down)

(Alpha looked at the blood coming from his hand. The pain was miniscual compared to the realization that Charlotte was dead. He looked up at the twin holding the briefcase. He noticed a few scratches on the twins cheek and remembered Charlottes long nails. He remembered how much damage those nails could do. They made his back burn for a week.)

(Alpha finally concluded that Mr. Wein looking at that twin wasn't a coincidence. He either killed Charlotte or did something terrible to her before she died. The Alpha Dog thought of a few things he'll do to him when he gets a chance. Alpha smiled as the things he thought of distracted him)

Wein: Still there Alpha?

Alpha: What do you want?!

Wein: I want the money that was supposed to come to me. Every single penny...

Alpha: The Alpha Dog doesn't have it.

Wein: I figured as much...so I've got a new deal for you. The terms are similar to the last one but the rewards are a bit different.

Alpha: How so?

Wein: In a month, you're going back into The Cage against a opponent of my choosing. You're going to fight and you're going to make it look convincing. Then during the fifth round...you're going to take a dive and you're going to lose.

Alpha: You might as well kill The Alpha Dog now.

Wein: Yeah I figured your deep stubborness would come into play. It already killed your manager. Why wouldn't it kill you?

(Wein snapped his fingers at the twin with the briefcase. The twin walked over and handed the briefcase to Mr. Wein. He put it on the floor in front of him)

Wein: So I got some insurance.

Alpha: What are you talking about?

Wein: We've been watching you. For the past few months. If you were hiding, you weren't doing a good job or just thought I cut my loses. In any case, I watched for an opportunity. An opportunity that would give you no choice but to do what I said.

(Wein opened the briefcase. The top of it was facing Alpha so he couldn't see what was in it. Wein picked it up and stood up, being careful to keep the contents of it from Alphas sight)

Wein: You gained something that you cared about and that's when I saw my opportunity.

Alpha: And what does The Alpha Dog care about enough to take a dive?

(Wein smiled and Alpha got nervous again)

Wein: Glad you asked...

(Wein turned the briefcase around. Alphas blood started to boil as he looked at the content of the briefcase...the EWN World Heavyweight Title.)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog...WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

(A sudden blinding pain turns The Alpha Dogs world black)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Awesome stuff Zaph.

Any show updates bossmen?

Blog Entries
    Holy crap. That stuff with Alpha is amazing Zapph. Great work buddy.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.