Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    So you decided to add to that problem? What a tosser! Hahaha

Unscripted should be up soon, folks. I can't wait for this one!
    What about BITW 2?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Ii ii ii ii ii ii ii ii

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Ii ii ii ii ii ii ii ii
    8 lobsters standing side by side?

yep.....................

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

It just now put my bios in the roster thread. Forgot to do that before, now they are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yep.....................
    Whoooo yeah.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting on Scribbs to do his parts for Unscripted. Everything else is edited and ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm still waiting on Scribbs to do his parts for Unscripted. Everything else is edited and ready to go.

The Awesomness!!! ( Posting while I'm on my lunch break at work. Technlology )
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Gabriel...trapped...

(Gabriel wakes up. His vision is blurred and he has a terrible headache. He tries to bring his hand to his head but can't. He tries to bring his other arm up but it can't as well. He then tries to move his legs. He looks down at his feet and can barely see that they're tied to the wooden chair he was sitting.)

(Gabriel tries to take in his surroundings, but the room was pitch black other than the single light beside him. His eyes finally adjust to the darkness. It looked like an abandoned building due to it being empty but showed the signs of unkept aging. A stab of pain hits Gabriel suddenly.)

(He always hated the headaches. It may of been an concussion but he also knew that a headache was a sign of the monster trying to get out and with how much it hurt presently, the dog was really trying to get out.)

(Gabriel knew that all he had to do to stop the pain was give into the dog...and fall asleep...again. He decided to ignore it. The next stab of pain reminded him how painful it can be to ignore it. He closed his eyes to try and distract himself from the pain with happy thoughts. Unfortunately for him, there were barely any to have.)

(Before the dog appeared, Gabriels life had nothing in it but pain, tragedy, and regret. The only happy time in his life was his time with the man who saved him, who started him on the path he's on today.)

(He thought back to his training and for a few moments, the pain subsided. He thought of the education he recieved, he thought of the many mentors he gained while he worked for the WWE as a crew member, he thought of that awesome night when his mentor finally won the big one on the grandest stage of them all.)

Gabriel: (to himself, in a whisper) Nobody deserved it more than you.

(He remembered celebrating with the champs, his mentor and Eddie G. (who successfully defended his title that same night), and their families.)

Gabriel: They were all...so happy...

(Tears started to fall from his eyes as he remembered the tragic events that followed. Eddie passing away...the pain his mentor...)

Gabriel: How did I miss the...Ahhh!

(The pain came back again. A familiar voice sounded out in the silence...)

???: Quit moaning bitch and open your eyes.

(Gabriel opened his eyes. The blurry vision slowly slipped away to show who was in front of him. He was looking at himself...smiling back at him. The dog was smiling at him)

Alpha: Still trying to figure out what you did wrong? What you missed? PATHETIC!! Whatever was wrong with that man, he was too much of a coward to fix it.

Gabriel: YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM...

Alpha: Obviously, neither did you. You need to just forget about him. Not the training of course, but the man who showed you the way. There is an easier way of course...let The Alpha Dog take over and you never have to think about it again.

Gabriel: I will do everything I can to keep you locked up.

(The Alpha Dog laughs out hystirically.)

Alpha: Ok. First off, The Alpha Dog is stronger than you. Always will be. Second, you can't get out of your current situation without him.

Gabriel: Right! So I should let you take over and make the situation that you got us in even worse? Maybe I can talk whoever did this out of whatever they have plan...

Alpha: ACTION IS WHAT IS NEEDED!!! Take a wiph...Don't tell The Alpha Dog you can't smell the blood. Whoever these people are, they have killed before!

Gabriel: I'll take my chances.

Alpha: No you won't. Not while The Alpha Dog is here. He will take control...even if he has to torture you to do it.

(The Alpha Dog vanishes from Gabriels sight. Then the pain returns worst than before, stabbing all through his brain. Gabriel screams as he struggles against his own mind.)
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (Gabriel wakes up. His vision is blurred and he has a terrible headache. He tries to bring his hand to his head but can't. He tries to bring his other arm up but it can't as well. He then tries to move his legs. He looks down at his feet and can barely see that they're tied to the wooden chair he was sitting.)

(Gabriel tries to take in his surroundings, but the room was pitch black other than the single light beside him. His eyes finally adjust to the darkness. It looked like an abandoned building due to it being empty but showed the signs of unkept aging. A stab of pain hits Gabriel suddenly.)

(He always hated the headaches. It may of been an concussion but he also knew that a headache was a sign of the monster trying to get out and with how much it hurt presently, the dog was really trying to get out.)

(Gabriel knew that all he had to do to stop the pain was give into the dog...and fall asleep...again. He decided to ignore it. The next stab of pain reminded him how painful it can be to ignore it. He closed his eyes to try and distract himself from the pain with happy thoughts. Unfortunately for him, there were barely any to have.)

(Before the dog appeared, Gabriels life had nothing in it but pain, tragedy, and regret. The only happy time in his life was his time with the man who saved him, who started him on the path he's on today.)

(He thought back to his training and for a few moments, the pain subsided. He thought of the education he recieved, he thought of the many mentors he gained while he worked for the WWE as a crew member, he thought of that awesome night when his mentor finally won the big one on the grandest stage of them all.)

Gabriel: (to himself, in a whisper) Nobody deserved it more than you.

(He remembered celebrating with the champs, his mentor and Eddie G. (who successfully defended his title that same night), and their families.)

Gabriel: They were all...so happy...

(Tears started to fall from his eyes as he remembered the tragic events that followed. Eddie passing away...the pain his mentor...)

Gabriel: How did I miss the...Ahhh!

(The pain came back again. A familiar voice sounded out in the silence...)

???: Quit moaning bitch and open your eyes.

(Gabriel opened his eyes. The blurry vision slowly slipped away to show who was in front of him. He was looking at himself...smiling back at him. The dog was smiling at him)

Alpha: Still trying to figure out what you did wrong? What you missed? PATHETIC!! Whatever was wrong with that man, he was too much of a coward to fix it.

Gabriel: YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM...

Alpha: Obviously, neither did you. You need to just forget about him. Not the training of course, but the man who showed you the way. There is an easier way of course...let The Alpha Dog take over and you never have to think about it again.

Gabriel: I will do everything I can to keep you locked up.

(The Alpha Dog laughs out hystirically.)

Alpha: Ok. First off, The Alpha Dog is stronger than you. Always will be. Second, you can't get out of your current situation without him.

Gabriel: Right! So I should let you take over and make the situation that you got us in even worse? Maybe I can talk whoever did this out of whatever they have plan...

Alpha: ACTION IS WHAT IS NEEDED!!! Take a wiph...Don't tell The Alpha Dog you can't smell the blood. Whoever these people are, they have killed before!

Gabriel: I'll take my chances.

Alpha: No you won't. Not while The Alpha Dog is here. He will take control...even if he has to torture you to do it.

(The Alpha Dog vanishes from Gabriels sight. Then the pain returns worst than before, stabbing all through his brain. Gabriel screams as he struggles against his own mind.)
    Sasha Panzer: Awesome! I saw this too- deep in my mind, in my dreams. Ok, now off to look for my Ano!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.