Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1733
    Alpha: HEY!!! THOSE ARE THE ALPHA DOGS BITCHES YOUR TALKING TO CHURCHILL!!! THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT IS HIM!!!

OOC: Totally looking forward to your debut bro.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: HEY!!! THOSE ARE THE ALPHA DOGS BITCHES YOUR TALKING TO CHURCHILL!!! THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT IS HIM!!!

Look at Mr. Shouty here. I hope you're keeping that gold nice and warm for me?

Best In The World

Cheers chief, keeping my Spencer profile for pure character only.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    Look at Mr. Shouty here. I hope you're keeping that gold nice and warm for me?
    Alpha: Mr.Shouty? MR. SHOUTY?!!!##...touche. You haven't even had your debut yet and your already looking at The Alpha Dogs bone? You have ambition boy. Not much in the brains department but ambition none the less.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Since I never did an official review for Unscripted

Best Match: 6 man tag match
    Best Promo: Artemis, Jmam, and Ma$$ on commentary
    Best Piece of Booking: 6 man tag match
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope
    Any Other Positives: Loved the confliting personalities with the Shaz and Shiriken promo. Also liked Brocks and Muirs promos as well.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade:A Awesome first outing for Unscripted.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Alpha: Mr.Shouty? MR. SHOUTY?!!!##...touche. You haven't even had your debut yet and your already looking at The Alpha Dogs bone? You have ambition boy. Not much in the brains department but ambition none the less.
    Why would I set my sights any lower? These peasants in the locker room know nothing of supremacy, something which I possess in unmeasurable quantities.

Not much brains? Come back to me when you have the brains to quantify your opinion and not just spout off random drivel.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    Why would I set my sights any lower? These peasants in the locker room know nothing of supremacy, something which I possess in unmeasurable quantities.

Not much brains? Come back to me when you have the brains to quantify your opinion and not just spout off random drivel.
    Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG HAS BRAINS!!! His fourth psychiatrist says he just can't focus with all the thoughts of breaking bones and sending people to hospitals. Maybe saying you lack brains was too strong. What The Alpha Dog means is you must be as crazy as the rest of the locker room if you think you can take The Alpha Dogs bone without his permission.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

sasha panzer:*lauughing her pretty little head off* You said BONE again!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Alpha: (laughs hysterically) Yes he did!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG HAS BRAINS!!! His fourth psychiatrist says he just can't focus with all the thoughts of breaking bones and sending people to hospitals. Maybe saying you lack brains was too strong. What The Alpha Dog means is you must be as crazy as the rest of the locker room if you think you can take The Alpha Dogs bone without his permission.
    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

Best In The World

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.