Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: I think the puppy just peed himself getting worked up like that.

Artemis stands in front of Alpha, rolls up a newspaper and SMACKS THE FUCK OUT OF HIM!! Right in his face with it. He looks at the rage building in Alpha's eyes... Alpha picks him up by his neck and Artemis begins laughing. Alpha gets confused and twitches his eyebrows. He puts Artemis down and looks at him just laughing and not knowing what to do. For the first time ever, someone was laughing in Alpha Dog's face.
    Alpha: KEEP LAUGHING RUNT!! IT'S ONLY YOUR CAREER YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear enough the first time, understandable though......And I mean no offense at all or anything like that...But there's a reason Ano Doom has actively avoided all five of you...It just isn't his fight or role IMO to "Join up and fight the good fight, united amongst all others, one and for all"...Just not his place and I don't see it working at all. Some guys are good for certain things and others aren't...I just can't see him shaking hands with the likes of Shaz, Blade, Alpha, and Snair. Just think of Kazarian And Daniels as far as A n E goes...Completely seperated and always has been...The only thing I see coming, and the only possible thing is a feud/face turn, which IMO would not be good. I just don't see Ano Doom as the type for this thing. And this is merely my own creative opinion, nothing more or less, no insults or offense at all. This just isn't "For him"

And brotha...BTW...You aint got no catchphrases but "Shit", "Fuck", "pussy", "Bitch" and, "Shut the fuck up"

Are you seriously fucking serious right now? Like... serious, serious? Wow. I honestly have nothing to say for once and this takes the cake. That whole diatribe has definitely got to be one of the snottiest things I've ever read. And I've read a lot. Glad you're such an elite bub.

Post is gone. Overthought and wrong choice of words, forget what I said to avoid any kind of problems, that's not what feddin's about.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Snair TALK!

We are what we repeatedly do.
    Greatness, therefore, is not an act
    but a habit.
    #strivetobegreat #strivetobeme

OOC: ^^^^ Post like this proves Snair as the biggest EGO-MANIAC here in BITW!

Quote Originally Posted by snair View Post
    ooc: ^^^^ post like this proves snair as the biggest ego-maniac here in bitw!
    are we sure about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Sasha Panzer: @rty, you break my heart. I am not like that anymore. My sister put me on that path. She would not help me but said that was the only way to make it in this bussiness. The bitch was wrong. And don't call my Ano names for he will crush you. And Alpha, I think you are cool and all that, but my Ano will have to destroy you for your belt, hopefully you can recover. And Ano, i merely paid someone to kill a man and remove his heart. Never got his name but he came from the same asylum I found Two of a Kind, GScorp and the HOS at. And Arty, again, Ano will destroy you now for disrespecting him and I

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Artemis: OH LOOK!! Someone got balls and decided to play for real. Not in a feeble sandcastle but in a sandmansion. AND he decided to steal a line from Mick Foley's new book "Cheap Pops And Ridiculous One Liners"... the only thing about this "demented children's book" that my career is, there will be no life lessons and when we do have our confrontation I, the Big Bad Wolf will huff, puff, and blow your whole life down little piggy. Bank on it. Bitch.
    Kyojin: The funny thing is Artemis, you've been saying for ages that you're going to take me down, that you're going to do this, that you're going to do that. Let's get something straight- your words mean nothing when you don't back them up. And you've never backed them up. I'm still waiting for you to take me down in ICW. You see, unlike you- I'm the guy that steals the show week in, week out. I'm the guy that makes people take notice.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: The funny thing is Artemis, you've been saying for ages that you're going to take me down, that you're going to do this, that you're going to do that. Let's get something straight- your words mean nothing when you don't back them up. And you've never backed them up. I'm still waiting for you to take me down in ICW. You see, unlike you- I'm the guy that steals the show week in, week out. I'm the guy that makes people take notice.
    Artemis: Lets get something straight here, the only reason you make people take notice is because you make sure to give them what they want behind the scenes as well. If you don't remember, ICW closed. IWA came in its place and I'm not involved with anything there. I haven't been able to get to you because convienantly, every time I get close, something happens in your favor. Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll have a match on Unscripted that I'll be seeing you at. Bank on it.

Artemis: Lets get something straight here, the only reason you make people take notice is because you make sure to give them what they want behind the scenes as well. If you don't remember, ICW closed. IWA came in its place and I'm not involved with anything there. I haven't been able to get to you because convienantly, every time I get close, something happens in your favor. Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll have a match on Unscripted that I'll be seeing you at. Bank on it.
    Kyojin: Forget Unscripted, I want you at a Roman Numeral show.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.