Page 163 of 174 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153161162163164165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Dude, just shut the fuck up already man.
    I'm a heel, I'm not joining the fight against the arrogant anti-establishment who needs anyone else guys.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Sasha Panzer signs for a small package in the BITW office. She runs off to find her friend Ano- finally finding him looking at the blood stain walls in the room he plays with his 'toy'

Sasha: ANO ANO! I know its a day late but here is your Valentines gift

Ano looks down at Sasha and actually smiles, at least somewhat. She hands him the box and he opens it, Sasha is super excited. Ano opens the box and removes.....

Sasha: Its a human heart my Ano!

And thats just what it is

Sasha: *smiling the biggest smile ever, looking very innocent* I hope you like it!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer signs for a small package in the BITW office. She runs off to find her friend Ano- finally finding him looking at the blood stain walls in the room he plays with his 'toy'

Sasha: ANO ANO! I know its a day late but here is your Valentines gift

Ano looks down at Sasha and actually smiles, at least somewhat. She hands him the box and he opens it, Sasha is super excited. Ano opens the box and removes.....

Sasha: Its a human heart my Ano!

And thats just what it is

Sasha: *smiling the biggest smile ever, looking very innocent* I hope you like it!
    *Ano Doom momentarily touches her face, as if to say "You're fueling of my power source is excellent, and thank you.*

*Ano Doom then looks down at it in his hand, still beating, as if almost transfixed on it.*

Ano Doom: I love it...Sasha...But would it upset you if I crushed it? Or is that what you wanted me to do with it?

(The Alpha Dog witnesses the above scene)

Alpha: And people say The Alpha Dog is crazy.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Sasha: You can crush it, you can eat it. You can do anything you want with it. I just knew something like it would make your day. I had to have someone killed for it though, hope you don't mind as I know you would have rather been the one to rip the heart out a person chest. But I wanted it to be a surprise

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: You can crush it, you can eat it. You can do anything you want with it. I just knew something like it would make your day. I had to have someone killed for it though, hope you don't mind as I know you would have rather been the one to rip the heart out a person chest. But I wanted it to be a surprise
    Ano Doom: Hm. Crushing it seems lovely, but maybe I'll attach it to a necklace...A full steel chain, perhaps...*Ano Doom's eyes come to life, and he reaches into his pocket.* I took this off the body of G-Scorp after I slaughtered him. *Pulls out a steel chain.* It the perfect addition. *Sticks one end of the chain through one side of the heart, which gushes blood, freshly taken still,obviously, and then pierces the other side of it with the other end of the chain, then puts it around his neck, fastening the massive steel chain in the back. It hangs loosely onto his chest, blood still dripping, as it dangles among the humongous assortment of tattoos.*

Ano Doom:No, I'm not upset with you, Sure I would have liked to kill that man,but you're learning very well from my example, which couldn't be better. Sagittarius Blue will not like your gift though...something tells me. Its a wonderful surprise, now tell me how you killed them and who it was.

*Picks Sasha up as she smiles bigger than before, Ano Doom can be heard saying in her ear, "The Alpha Dog says you're crazy, but I think you're unique...Maybe he meant me as well...But I couldn't be more sane and mentally in check...Too bad he doesn't know I'M going to be the one that takes his belt..."

Alpha: You know what Ano...The Alpha Dog isnt going to say you can't do it. The Alpha Dog isn't going to say you can't take his title. The Alpha Dog hates irony and he's not stupid enough to say that a man like you wouldn't be a challenge, but he will testify this...you better be ready to go to the brink of death and to hell and back to get it because the EWN HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE IS THE ALPHA DOGS BONE AND HE WILL RIP APART ANY MAN WHO COMES NEAR IT!!! Hell...The Alpha Dog would love to see you eying his bone from across the ring.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: You know what Ano...The Alpha Dog isnt going to say you can't do it. The Alpha Dog isn't going to say you can't take his title. The Alpha Dog hates irony and he's not stupid enough to say that a man like you wouldn't be a challenge, but he will testify this...you better be ready to go to the brink of death and to hell and back to get it because the EWN HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE IS THE ALPHA DOGS BONE AND HE WILL RIP APART ANY MAN WHO COMES NEAR IT!!! Hell...The Alpha Dog would love to see you eying his bone from across the ring.
    *Ano Doom turns around surprised, so much he has to catch Sasha in mid air...*

Ano Doom: First of all...How did you hear that? I was clearly speaking into her ear...Guess you have canine hearing as well...It does me well, almost, ALMOST, to see you fully aware of what I would present to you across the ring...And that is: the greatest challenge you've ever had in any ring in your life. And oh, I eat breath and sleep death, and I was created and engineered one cold dark night at exactly 12 on the dot...So you can bet I would have no problem going to those links to get what you have...Its very well known we both love fighting...Hell I can't live without it...Literally. So it CAN and WILL happen,me eyeing that bone of yours across the ring...might be after I take the HC title first, but bank on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Artemis: I think the puppy just peed himself getting worked up like that.

Artemis stands in front of Alpha, rolls up a newspaper and SMACKS THE FUCK OUT OF HIM!! Right in his face with it. He looks at the rage building in Alpha's eyes... Alpha picks him up by his neck and Artemis begins laughing. Alpha gets confused and twitches his eyebrows. He puts Artemis down and looks at him just laughing and not knowing what to do. For the first time ever, someone was laughing in Alpha Dog's face.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom turns around surprised, so much he has to catch Sasha in mid air...*

Ano Doom: First of all...How did you hear that? I was clearly speaking into her ear...Guess you have canine hearing as well...It does me well, almost, ALMOST, to see you fully aware of what I would present to you across the ring...And that is: the greatest challenge you've ever had in any ring in your life. And oh, I eat breath and sleep death, and I was created and engineered one cold dark night at exactly 12 on the dot...So you can bet I would have no problem going to those links to get what you have...Its very well known we both love fighting...Hell I can't live without it...Literally. So it CAN and WILL happen,me eyeing that bone of yours across the ring...might be after I take the HC title first, but bank on it.
    Artemis Eclipse: Great!! Freak retard boy is stealing my phrases now. Ugh. First he gets my sloppy seconds with Sasha and now he's talking like me. I guess imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. The same way as screwing Sasha is the equivalent of throwing a pencil in a mineshaft.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.