Page 161 of 174 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151159160161162163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1733
  1. #1601
    Can I play too? I am an ace poster and a brilliant creative mind! Superior to any of you, that's for certain!

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Its not a problem...Yes just rest your bothered mind while your Demon Cyborg friend shows everyone why they need to leave alone....Its the least I can do for someone who personally makes sure I get enough souls to carry on until my next match...You know that's very soon right? I'm gonna kill this motherfucker...I've been waiting for this day...for too long! Soon, I get the next massacre in unstoppable quest for punishment to others...My thirst...is endless! And Blue will be apologizing to you very soon, he's first as a matter of fact...that conceited wretched human shall pay for offending you. *Carrying the sleeping, now happy Sasha in his arms as he looks for Blue.*
    Sasha wakes up, gives Ano and hug and jumps down. She runs off to get Ano's next 'toy' which has been shipped to the BITW building. She opens the box to knock out the man inside- but he jumps out- see's a hot woman in Sasha and grabs her boob. Sasha slaps him and turns away to run off for Ano but the man grabs her ass next and Sasha lets out a scream that would break glass. Karl Panzer rushes in to see what is going on and comes to his little sisters aid. He grabs the man and pushes him back against the wall- its the H.O.S

    Karl Panzer: What the fuck are you doing to my sister? *Karl goes to punch him but Sasha grabs his arm*

    Sasha Panzer: Wait! Let me hit the bastard. *Sasha puts on her loaded glove and her Ano Doom mask on and starts beating the crap out of the H.O.S. while Karl holds him against the wall. Sasha then removes the mask and starts hitting the HOS in the face with it, blooding up his face* HA HA you bastard! You don't fuck with me. *looks at her brother Karl* Karl, can you carry him for me to my friend Ano?

    Karl: Ano Doom? What for?

    Sasha: I get him new 'toys' to play with from time to time. This was his latest one. He was supposed to be knocked out. And thank you for coming to my rescue

    Karl: No problem Sasha- you are family. And yes, I will bring this sorry piece of shit to your friend

    Karl picks up the HOS and follows Sasha to where Ano is, dumping the piece of shit at his feet. Sasha takes her brother by the hand and they both lean against the wall

    Sasha: Watch him play!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha wakes up, gives Ano and hug and jumps down. She runs off to get Ano's next 'toy' which has been shipped to the BITW building. She opens the box to knock out the man inside- but he jumps out- see's a hot woman in Sasha and grabs her boob. Sasha slaps him and turns away to run off for Ano but the man grabs her ass next and Sasha lets out a scream that would break glass. Karl Panzer rushes in to see what is going on and comes to his little sisters aid. He grabs the man and pushes him back against the wall- its the H.O.S

    Karl Panzer: What the fuck are you doing to my sister? *Karl goes to punch him but Sasha grabs his arm*

    Sasha Panzer: Wait! Let me hit the bastard. *Sasha puts on her loaded glove and her Ano Doom mask on and starts beating the crap out of the H.O.S. while Karl holds him against the wall. Sasha then removes the mask and starts hitting the HOS in the face with it, blooding up his face* HA HA you bastard! You don't fuck with me. *looks at her brother Karl* Karl, can you carry him for me to my friend Ano?

    Karl: Ano Doom? What for?

    Sasha: I get him new 'toys' to play with from time to time. This was his latest one. He was supposed to be knocked out. And thank you for coming to my rescue

    Karl: No problem Sasha- you are family. And yes, I will bring this sorry piece of shit to your friend

    Karl picks up the HOS and follows Sasha to where Ano is, dumping the piece of shit at his feet. Sasha takes her brother by the hand and they both lean against the wall

    Sasha: Watch him play!
    *Ano Doom stares at the man at at his feet, then pulls him up by the face with one hand, then its a quick go-behind into not one, not two, but THREE German suplexs in a row (Ironically) , then its up once more into a Ridiculously powerful and quick Northern Lights as HOS (Might be changed to SOS after this.) crashes into the floor. Once more Ano Doom drags him up forcefully, and then its a vicious snap suplex as HOS bounces off the floor. Then, by maybe sheer bad luck, Ano Doom overhears the conversation between them about "That'll teach him to touch me."...Apparently Ano Doom didn't know this, as he then yanks HOS up by the neck, then its high in the air into a Military Press , then flipped and dropped down into his arms, as he catches him and slams him into the tile with a 180 Spinebuster. Somehow HOS is still conscious...Not for long though as he feebly attempts to sit up, but is knocked flat out by the Devil's Flame. *

    Ano Doom: The moment is coming....



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #1604
    At Unscripted, #teamdipshit got what they richly deserved.But the problem here is not yet solved.....this place is rotting....getting stale...I've said it before and I'll say it again, this company needs someone to look upto,an Ideal,a Leader to lead them to success but that certain someone is not Alpha dog, Ma$$, Shrinky or the Anal doom..Only one Man holds the future of this company and that is none other than yours truly, MAN OF GREATNESS!

  5. #1605
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Kyojin: Best in the World III: Curbstomp Facial. Kyojin vs. Shuriken Blade. A dream match to many but to me, it just means one thing. Dealing with an old, good for nothing has-been that's nothing but a fake. Shuriken's time as the number one Japanese wrestler is coming to an end and with it, a new man will make his way to the top of the mountain. The Master of True Wrestling, Kyojin.

  6. #1606
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Okay guys, show update time. I've been working on the show and I pretty much have about 60% of the segments needed. Still waiting on pretty much everything from Scribbs at this point and a couple promos that I've yet to send out for. But, the odds aren't looking good for it being out today or tomorrow at all.

    With that being said, the next two weeks at my job are going to be literal hell. I'm scheduled for two 12hr shifts and two 16hr shifts this week coming and the week after I'm scheduled for three 16hr shifts and two 12hr ones... needless to say, I won't be working on the show at all after tomorrow night.

    If by some miracle in hell I'm capable of doing everything, show will be up. If not (which I'm leaning to.) show will be up in two weeks. I mean hell... whats two weeks of waiting when you guys waited two months for a show before. Thanks for reading my banter. Back to work on the show while watching some El Generico matches... OLE!

  7. #1607
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Okay guys, show update time. I've been working on the show and I pretty much have about 60% of the segments needed. Still waiting on pretty much everything from Scribbs at this point and a couple promos that I've yet to send out for. But, the odds aren't looking good for it being out today or tomorrow at all.

    With that being said, the next two weeks at my job are going to be literal hell. I'm scheduled for two 12hr shifts and two 16hr shifts this week coming and the week after I'm scheduled for three 16hr shifts and two 12hr ones... needless to say, I won't be working on the show at all after tomorrow night.

    If by some miracle in hell I'm capable of doing everything, show will be up. If not (which I'm leaning to.) show will be up in two weeks. I mean hell... whats two weeks of waiting when you guys waited two months for a show before. Thanks for reading my banter. Back to work on the show while watching some El Generico matches... OLE!
    You need to tell these people to have more consideration for your job here.

    Good to hear Robbo!

  8. #1608
    Is that a present picture of Daniel Bryan Wade? Lol Crazy bastard still hasn't shaved that beautiful moss coming from his chin. Damn I miss watching wrestling.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  9. #1609
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Best in the World III: Curbstomp Facial. Kyojin vs. Shuriken Blade. A dream match to many but to me, it just means one thing. Dealing with an old, good for nothing has-been that's nothing but a fake. Shuriken's time as the number one Japanese wrestler is coming to an end and with it, a new man will make his way to the top of the mountain. The Master of True Wrestling, Kyojin.
    Jman: Y'know what'd be fun, #TeamFuckIt? If we destroyed these two during their little match. I call dibs on Kyo, though.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  10. #1610
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Y'know what'd be fun, #TeamFuckIt? If we destroyed these two during their little match. I call dibs on Kyo, though.
    Artemis: Actually, Kyo and I have had a friendship that went completely sour and we never got our match. Kyo and I have a history that needs to be finalized. On that note though, I had quite the interesting date yesterday for Valentine's Day. Eden is quite the woman indeed.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.