Page 160 of 174 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1733
  1. #1591
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Problem there ? Calm down, I don't want Pink in that way, only a handshake among friends, besides, why want her when I've got this one right here? Over possessive and paranoid I'd have to say...But you know what...Come on, hit me. Hit me right now. I dare you. No, I double dare you, right here in the face, on the unmasked side of it too...Only problem you have though is...Pink will care...But If I decide to knock the shit out of you, Sasha won't...In fact, She WANTS me to tear people up...She ENCOURAGES it as well. Hm, interesting conundrum you have here huh?
    Sagittarius Blue: ... I'm not in a... hitting mood. Just what... what exactly is going on here? I thought we were here for your phone, Pisces...

    Pisces Pink: Oh, that! Yeah, Sasha found it for me!

    Inner Sagittarius: How convenient... "Sasha found it for me!" Or stole it to begin with...


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #1592
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: ... I'm not in a... hitting mood. Just what... what exactly is going on here? I thought we were here for your phone, Pisces...

    Pisces Pink: Oh, that! Yeah, Sasha found it for me!

    Inner Sagittarius: How convenient... "Sasha found it for me!" Or stole it to begin with...
    Ano Doom: My my, Someone sure is becoming awfully paranoid...We, she, and or I....Have no reason to commit any robberies against the likes of you two...Friends don't steal from friends, I'm sure Pisces knows that...Plus I don't think Sasha will like being labeled as a predatory felon anyways.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #1593
    Sasha: * sasha is sitting alone in room, on the floor, rocking back and forth* Eden thinks I am ugly and she thinks my friend Picses is a hippo- I will destroy her for that. To make matters worse my friend Arty was hitting on that bitch. And Blue thinks I stole a phone? The only things i steal are bandages for my Ano, my sisters stuff when i can and the food left over from catering after every show so i can give it to my fans- but i have never stolen from Pink or Blue

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: * sasha is sitting alone in room, on the floor, rocking back and forth* Eden thinks I am ugly and she thinks my friend Picses is a hippo- I will destroy her for that. To make matters worse my friend Arty was hitting on that bitch. And Blue thinks I stole a phone? The only things i steal are bandages for my Ano, my sisters stuff when i can and the food left over from catering after every show so i can give it to my fans- but i have never stolen from Pink or Blue
    *Ano Doom finds her, walks in and lifts her off the floor, picking her up in his arms.*

    Ano Doom: Don't worry a thing about any of these people , Sasha. Every one who wrongs you will learn their lesson the hard way, sooner or later...And when its all said and done, I will MAKE all of them personally apologize to you, as they bleed with broken bones...I won't crush their voicebox or they won't be able to apologize...Blue is becoming increasingly more frightened of me, and for good reason...He's a marked man with a Demon Cyborg after him, who's fooling with his head all the time...He thinks you're guilty by association, which is his own fault...His fear of me is turning into paranoia. I know you didn't take the phone...I will always make everyone suffer for upsetting you...You needn't worry.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #1595
    Sasha: *still in Ano's arms, reaches up and pats Ano on his head* My friend, my dear friend. I'm gonna take a nap now- can you carry me around so no one bothers me? *Sasha gets comfy, then in seconds- falls aslee*

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #1596
    So I am too lazy to do a proper review of Unscripted(I reread it again tonight as to do one)- but will just say great job all around- matches, promos and all

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha: *still in Ano's arms, reaches up and pats Ano on his head* My friend, my dear friend. I'm gonna take a nap now- can you carry me around so no one bothers me? *Sasha gets comfy, then in seconds- falls aslee*
    Ano Doom: Its not a problem...Yes just rest your bothered mind while your Demon Cyborg friend shows everyone why they need to leave alone....Its the least I can do for someone who personally makes sure I get enough souls to carry on until my next match...You know that's very soon right? I'm gonna kill this motherfucker...I've been waiting for this day...for too long! Soon, I get the next massacre in unstoppable quest for punishment to others...My thirst...is endless! And Blue will be apologizing to you very soon, he's first as a matter of fact...that conceited wretched human shall pay for offending you. *Carrying the sleeping, now happy Sasha in his arms as he looks for Blue.*



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #1598
    Has the card for Unscripted 2
    been posted yet?

  9. #1599
    not that i remember seeing in this thread- though I have seen it because of being on creative

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #1600
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Has the card for Unscripted 2
    been posted yet?
    We typically don't post the cards for Unscripted episodes. The Roman Numeral shows we announce the card for.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.