Page 159 of 174 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1733
    And for what it's worth...Sasha's visual rep is Tessmacher, so Eden calling HER ugly? she blows her out the water, especially considering blondes are so 2012. LOL . Enough of my comedic heckling of you two though, Somehow I'll try to add something here somewhere, might make for some interesting conversations...Eden just insulted Sasha...Ah no

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy. I also like things as well. But in a sense, of course you could be spoiled. I do like my money though so don't go getting any ideas to Ric Flair me haha. So, where are we going?
    Eden: Alright you have charmed your way into my heart... for now at least. Here's my number *pulls out a card from her pocket and hands it to him* give me a call and I'll let you know where we're going.

Eden blows him a kiss and walks off.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    And for what it's worth...Sasha's visual rep is Tessmacher, so Eden calling HER ugly? she blows her out the water, especially considering blondes are so 2012. LOL . Enough of my comedic heckling of you two though, Somehow I'll try to add something here somewhere, might make for some interesting conversations...Eden just insulted Sasha...Ah no
    I just read back to what Eden said and she didn't call Sasha ugly lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I just read back to what Eden said and she didn't call Sasha ugly lol.
    "Eden: Scared of me? I never claimed you were dear. It's that hippo about to squash you that you need to be scared of. Then again why wouldn't you be scared of me as well? After all you've never beaten me, I am the champion in TWE, soon to be champion here and you're playing Twister with a mask to cover your ugly face so yes you should be scared of me cause I would break you in half."

*Snaps her fingers in Sasha's face*

Yea, ok.
    LOL

"Eden: Scared of me? I never claimed you were dear. It's that hippo about to squash you that you need to be scared of. Then again why wouldn't you be scared of me as well? After all you've never beaten me, I am the champion in TWE, soon to be champion here and you're playing Twister with a mask to cover your ugly face so yes you should be scared of me cause I would break you in half."

*Snaps her fingers in Sasha's face*

Yea, ok.
    LOL

Oh yea lol. My bad XD.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Snair TALK!

“When you are destined for
    greatness, it shows in everything
    you do.
    It becomes you. Greatness becomes
    you.”
    #strivetobegreat #strivetobeme

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: *Playing Twister with her friend Picses Pink when both Ano Doom and Sagg Blue walk in the room from different directions* ANO! BLUE! Play with us!* Ano starts to shake and Blue takes a few steps back so Sasha and Pink stop playing* Oh you two must get along. OH Ano, i will get you more toys to play with but today that insane asylum is closed. Its full of a bunch of Aussie that are pissed that their fav tag team, Two of a Kind has not made any of their bookings recently. They had a little riot yesterday, hence them being closed today. But everybody is back on their meds and the docs are happy to get rid of those guys, they just give em a little extra meds, i bop them over the head and ship them out to BITW headquarters
    Ano Doom: That's right Sagitarius, You have no reason to fear me...I'm only a good honest Demon Cyborg that just so happens to need to feed off broken souls, to give me strength. Just because I must devour the energy of others to restore myself, and violence is my life source, Does not make me a bad person. Even your friend Pink there will tell you that. (Looks at Blue over Sasha as he stands in front of her, as she's unaware of the intense look he's giving him, as if to say: "You KNOW that's not true.") How have you been by the way? Its been a while since I've seen or spoke to you, if I didn't know any better, I'd almost get the impression you're, scared of me, or unsettled by me...Surely that can't be the case. That reminds me, sorry about that disturbance at your house the other night. I didn't do it, but I know who did...Let's just say it was MAYBE, and take great heed of the word maybe, someone, very close to me...(Pulls Sasha in closer against his chest and waist to further prove his point, in a literal and figurative way.) Another thing, Pisces Pink, its good to see you again too. Sasha's missed you a lot, she asks me where you've been frequently...We'd probably see more of each other if not for this silly old Sagitarius Blue's unwarranted fear of me...You just can't explain to him that not all Demon Cyborgs are villains huh? Would a a killer and destroyer do this , after all? (Shakes hands with Pink, while looking at Blue with a look that says: yea, I'm touchin' her shakin' her hand, how do you like THAT one?) It just seems only right seeing as how I haven't seen you in ages.

Blog Entries
    Pisces Pink (sugar sweet mode): Oh look Sagittarius - Eden Sky has a new boy toy. Barbie went and found herself a Ken. Isnt' that sweet? Eeee! *shift change to menace mode* Two flimsy dolls I can pull to pieces. Artemis, I owe yo ass for what you did to me at Unscripted - does that stick of yours make you feel like a man cuz your other one can't swing? And Eden, don't think I forgot what we started at TWE - I'm going to bend you in half and toss you like a damn boomerang, you little BITCH.

Sagittarius Blue: So it looks like Moon Pie and Little Miss California wanna play "Power Couple." Isn't that cute? But since Arty tends to be a little slow on the uptake, here's a news flash: Pisces and I have been doing the Power Couple thing way longer. Shame they don't do mixed tag matches more often - because that's where the stars shine brightest! Of course, it's good for you - that just means that you won't have to be shown up for the bitches both of you are - and when I say bitch, I'm not just talking Eden... I'm talking about the one with the medieval moon-pie makeup on his face. Artemis Eclipse, you took things off the script when you crashed my performance... but the show must go on. My next act will be lodging that kendo stick firmly into your colon until you sing soprano every time you talk for the rest of your life. So we'll see just who the Best Power Couple In The World really is. Let the games begin, kiddies.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom: That's right Sagitarius, You have no reason to fear me...I'm only a good honest Demon Cyborg that just so happens to need to feed off broken souls, to give me strength. Just because I must devour the energy of others to restore myself, and violence is my life source, Does not make me a bad person. Even your friend Pink there will tell you that. (Looks at Blue over Sasha as he stands in front of her, as she's unaware of the intense look he's giving him, as if to say: "You KNOW that's not true.") How have you been by the way? Its been a while since I've seen or spoke to you, if I didn't know any better, I'd almost get the impression you're, scared of me, or unsettled by me...Surely that can't be the case. That reminds me, sorry about that disturbance at your house the other night. I didn't do it, but I know who did...Let's just say it was MAYBE, and take great heed of the word maybe, someone, very close to me...(Pulls Sasha in closer against his chest and waist to further prove his point, in a literal and figurative way.) Another thing, Pisces Pink, its good to see you again too. Sasha's missed you a lot, she asks me where you've been frequently...We'd probably see more of each other if not for this silly old Sagitarius Blue's unwarranted fear of me...You just can't explain to him that not all Demon Cyborgs are villains huh? Would a a killer and destroyer do this , after all? (Shakes hands with Pink, while looking at Blue with a look that says: yea, I'm touchin' her shakin' her hand, how do you like THAT one?) It just seems only right seeing as how I haven't seen you in ages.
    *Sagittarius Blue is extremely conflicted... on the one hand, another man is touching Pisces Pink. Which is a definite NO-NO.

On the other hand... said man is Ano Doom. Another definite NO-NO.

And if he didn't know any better... he would swear that not only was Ano having a ball with this little game... but so was Sasha...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue is extremely conflicted... on the one hand, another man is touching Pisces Pink. Which is a definite NO-NO.

On the other hand... said man is Ano Doom. Another definite NO-NO.

And if he didn't know any better... he would swear that not only was Ano having a ball with this little game... but so was Sasha...*
    Ano Doom: Problem there ? Calm down, I don't want Pink in that way, only a handshake among friends, besides, why want her when I've got this one right here? Over possessive and paranoid I'd have to say...But you know what...Come on, hit me. Hit me right now. I dare you. No, I double dare you, right here in the face, on the unmasked side of it too...Only problem you have though is...Pink will care...But If I decide to knock the shit out of you, Sasha won't...In fact, She WANTS me to tear people up...She ENCOURAGES it as well. Hm, interesting conundrum you have here huh?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.