Page 157 of 174 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157158159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: I thought it would be funny to let him out...
    How very irresponsible of you.

Best In The World

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    How very irresponsible of you.
    Ali Kazam: but it will be funny...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: but it will be funny...
    I suppose I can elicit a little bit of fun from the situation by putting him back in his place.

Best In The World

Favourite Moment: Siaki double super-plex.

Best Match: Had to be the Main Event.

Best Promo: Shaz talking to Shuri.

Best Piece of Booking: First match

Best line of commentary: Mass talking about punching the planet!

Any Piece of Booking You
    Didn't Like: Nope all good.

Any Matches and/or Promos
    That Could've Been
    Improved: Nope all positive

Any Other Positives: Great promo and match split, the show did what it needed to.

Overall Show Grade: B +

Sasha Panzer: *Playing Twister with her friend Picses Pink when both Ano Doom and Sagg Blue walk in the room from different directions* ANO! BLUE! Play with us!* Ano starts to shake and Blue takes a few steps back so Sasha and Pink stop playing* Oh you two must get along. OH Ano, i will get you more toys to play with but today that insane asylum is closed. Its full of a bunch of Aussie that are pissed that their fav tag team, Two of a Kind has not made any of their bookings recently. They had a little riot yesterday, hence them being closed today. But everybody is back on their meds and the docs are happy to get rid of those guys, they just give em a little extra meds, i bop them over the head and ship them out to BITW headquarters

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: *Playing Twister with her friend Picses Pink when both Ano Doom and Sagg Blue walk in the room from different directions* ANO! BLUE! Play with us!* Ano starts to shake and Blue takes a few steps back so Sasha and Pink stop playing* Oh you two must get along. OH Ano, i will get you more toys to play with but today that insane asylum is closed. Its full of a bunch of Aussie that are pissed that their fav tag team, Two of a Kind has not made any of their bookings recently. They had a little riot yesterday, hence them being closed today. But everybody is back on their meds and the docs are happy to get rid of those guys, they just give em a little extra meds, i bop them over the head and ship them out to BITW headquarters
    Eden Sky walks by, sees the 2 women playing Twister and laughs.

Eden: Look at the 2 little girls playing with the Twister *looks at Pisces* well maybe not so little. Be very careful Sasha you don't want to be crushed to death under Pisces' giant ass. But you 2 keep on playing games cause I'll be winning all the titles. Tata!

Eden grins and walks away.

4cee21edad508.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden Sky walks by, sees the 2 women playing Twister and laughs.

Eden: Look at the 2 little girls playing with the Twister *looks at Pisces* well maybe not so little. Be very careful Sasha you don't want to be crushed to death under Pisces' giant ass. But you 2 keep on playing games cause I'll be winning all the titles. Tata!

Eden grins and walks away.

4cee21edad508.jpg
    Artemis Eclipse: You woman... you're something special. I've never quite encountered someone like you. It takes a lot to look as amazing as you do and also have the attitude you do.

sasha: *after hear what Eden said, Sasha puts on her Ano Doome mask* What the hell makes you think i am scared of you Ms Sky?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis Eclipse: You woman... you're something special. I've never quite encountered someone like you. It takes a lot to look as amazing as you do and also have the attitude you do.
    Eden smiles proudly.

Eden: Why thank you! You know flattery will get you everywhere and I have to say it's refreshing to find a man who values the time and effort that goes into looking like I do. Eden Sky, TWE Vixxen's Champion, pleasure to meet you!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sasha: *after hear what Eden said, Sasha puts on her Ano Doome mask* What the hell makes you think i am scared of you Ms Sky?
    Eden: Scared of me? I never claimed you were dear. It's that hippo about to squash you that you need to be scared of. Then again why wouldn't you be scared of me as well? After all you've never beaten me, I am the champion in TWE, soon to be champion here and you're playing Twister with a mask to cover your ugly face so yes you should be scared of me cause I would break you in half.

*Snaps her fingers in Sasha's face*

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.