Page 150 of 174 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1733
  1. #1491
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    *Somewhere within the bowels of BITW, within the hidden observation room that sees everything in BITW, two figures once again watch the goings on with interest. Especially the latest war of words...*

    ???: Look at them... so many egos. What else could be expected from a place called Best In The World? I mean, it's perfect... these men and women are drowning in their own egos... and by the time it's too late, they won't even have a life preserver between them.

    ????: None of them will see it coming.

    ???: No, they won't. Especially when we... I guess you'd call it "begin expansion."

    ????: Yes. Think of it as... a "hostile takeover." Just without the useless paperwork.

    *The two figures go back to watching the screens... the one in the chair with a smile that would make even the devil cringe, and the other with an emotionless face of steel to go with a heart of unfeeling ice.*


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #1492
    *Ano Doom merely stands alone while all the arguing occurs over who's going to do what, and to who it shall be done. Though he has no problem saying exactly what he will do to someone given the chance, The Demon Cyborg appears to be in a different state of mind now. NO words. Only Intensity and focus. It appears to want and need to break others in half, the thing that gives him his determination, and what he feeds off the most, has got him more ready for fighting than usual. He shakes and sweats vigorously as the Intensity explodes out of him, being felt clearly down the hall. If one didn't know any better, they'd think a cold wind was blowing through an open window, for it can be felt in the same fashion: Easily. The hunt is on.*



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #1493
    Alpha: Well #teamfuckeachother, if you want The Alpha Dogs title, COME AND GET IT!!! The Alpha Dog will happily take all you bitches on by himself! Oh yeah! You bitches can't do shit unless The Alpha Dogs back is turned! (Spits on the ground) FUCKING COWARDS!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #1494
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Well #teamfuckeachother, if you want The Alpha Dogs title, COME AND GET IT!!! The Alpha Dog will happily take all you bitches on by himself! Oh yeah! You bitches can't do shit unless The Alpha Dogs back is turned! (Spits on the ground) FUCKING COWARDS!!!
    Sagittarius Blue (to Pisces Pink): I told you: ALPHA DOG IS THE SHIT!!! Do you SEE how fucking AWESOME this guy is?!? DO YOU SEE???

    Pisces Pink: Babe... it's not that serious -

    Sagittarius Blue: BLASPHEMY


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #1495
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,121
    Eddie Juarez: Orale, Best In The World! No need to worry hombres! The Most Dangerous Man in the World is here! HolyJose won't even know what hits him come BITW III.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue (to Pisces Pink): I told you: ALPHA DOG IS THE SHIT!!! Do you SEE how fucking AWESOME this guy is?!? DO YOU SEE???

    Pisces Pink: Babe... it's not that serious -

    Sagittarius Blue: BLASPHEMY
    Alpha: DAMN RIGHT THE ALPHA DOG IS THE FUCKING SHIT!!! FUCK!!!!

    (The Alpha Dog runs off, looking for a fight. He returns less excited)

    Gabriel Xander: The Alpha Dog wanted me to thank you Sagittarius for your kind words. Now I have to go clean up his mess.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  7. #1497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue (to Pisces Pink): I told you: ALPHA DOG IS THE SHIT!!! Do you SEE how fucking AWESOME this guy is?!? DO YOU SEE???

    Pisces Pink: Babe... it's not that serious -

    Sagittarius Blue: BLASPHEMY
    Artemis Eclipse: Always remember what I did to you and your little bitch.

  8. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: Orale, Best In The World! No need to worry hombres! The Most Dangerous Man in the World is here! HolyJose won't even know what hits him come BITW III.
    Karl Panzer: Um, aren't you that twerp from HWA?

    Sasha Panzer: So Karl. Ano Doom is really a nice guy- and he loved the Ano Doom Pez Dispenser I had Hubba Bubba make for him. Never, ever, ever, ever try to take it away from him or break it

    Karl: Sis, tell him to stick it up his ass. Now run along before Barbie sees you- she is still pissed that you both lost to Athena.

    Sasha: Its not my fault we lost- she got pinned

    Karl: I know- but you know Barbie. Now go

    Sasha: And never say anything bad about my Ano again

    Sasha gives her big brother a quick hug, then runs off to look for someone for Ano to 'play' with

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #1499
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Karl Panzer: Um, aren't you that twerp from HWA?

    Sasha Panzer: So Karl. Ano Doom is really a nice guy- and he loved the Ano Doom Pez Dispenser I had Hubba Bubba make for him. Never, ever, ever, ever try to take it away from him or break it

    Karl: Sis, tell him to stick it up his ass. Now run along before Barbie sees you- she is still pissed that you both lost to Athena.

    Sasha: Its not my fault we lost- she got pinned

    Karl: I know- but you know Barbie. Now go

    Sasha: And never say anything bad about my Ano again

    Sasha gives her big brother a quick hug, then runs off to look for someone for Ano to 'play' with
    *Ano Doom saw the entire event unfold here, and is aware of the entire conversation.*

    *Ano Doom now begins to speak aloud to himself, not loud enough it can be heard all through the building, but enough to where its not under his breath either. Just loud enough for those of interest to be able to hear.*

    Ano Doom: I notice he didn't speak badly to her at all, in any way shape or form. He must be learning she's my greatest ally, and its just become obvious he knows who I am. And she's right, Him attempting to take what she gave me wouldn't be good for him for a number of reasons...First, No one takes shit from The Demon Cyborg, and I don't think Sasha would like that, he upsets her I end him, simple as that. I hope she brings some illogical fool my way again soon though...This lust and need for carnage is practically takin over me.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom saw the entire event unfold here, and is aware of the entire conversation.*

    *Ano Doom now begins to speak aloud to himself, not loud enough it can be heard all through the building, but enough to where its not under his breath either. Just loud enough for those of interest to be able to hear.*

    Ano Doom: I notice he didn't speak badly to her at all, in any way shape or form. He must be learning she's my greatest ally, and its just become obvious he knows who I am. And she's right, Him attempting to take what she gave me wouldn't be good for him for a number of reasons...First, No one takes shit from The Demon Cyborg, and I don't think Sasha would like that, he upsets her I end him, simple as that. I hope she brings some illogical fool my way again soon though...This lust and need for carnage is practically takin over me.
    Sasha runs up to Ano Doom and takes him by the hand

    Sasha: Come with me- new toys

    Sasha guides Ano to a door

    Sasha: So I found three new toys for you to play with- they are behind the door- in the closet. But for some reason they both told be they didn't want to come out of the closet. Open it!

    Ano Doom rips the door open to reveal Kid Wonder and Paul Conrad- Two of a Kind along with their agent Leon

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.