Page 147 of 174 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137145146147148149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1733
    Sasha takes another beer out of the case and downs it. She then hand the rest of the case to Ano Doom

Sasha: Do it again! One can at a time! SMASH! Pretend its my family!

Sasha stands back and waits for Ano to smash. She has a huge smile on her face and starts jumping up and down cheering Ano on as he smashes beer cans on his head

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha takes another beer out of the case and downs it. She then hand the rest of the case to Ano Doom

Sasha: Do it again! One can at a time! SMASH! Pretend its my family!

Sasha stands back and waits for Ano to smash. She has a huge smile on her face and starts jumping up and down cheering Ano on as he smashes beer cans on his head
    Ano Doom: Now you're speaking the right way...That's an idea I can get behind...And now that you mention it...If we're saying this is your family...Watch this.

Ano Doom takes the can she gave him, and crushes it flat between both hands, beer flys once more, of course. He places the next on the table, then crushes it down flat with a slam of his fist on top of it...He takes a third can and then SLAMS it into the wall beside them, and it too is destroyed down to a flat piece of tin, as Beer drips from the wall...Two on top of the other, and he stomps them both down to the floor in one stomp...Now its back to the original idea of smashing over the head...He looks at the next can, for what seems like a while...and a the constant intensity seems to increase...its almost like he sees Barbie, or Karl or Oli instead of the beer...Then WHAM! right flat down in the blink of an eye...Beer is now everywheres, and again Ano Doom merely brushes his face off like it was nothing.

Ano Doom: Your family's tremendously lucky that that WASN'T them...Or else they'd be greatly hurt...You're not going to drink any more of these by the way?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Fun loving? You think I'm fun loving, you worthless excuse for a wrestler?
    IC: Actually I do know what you are.....you were FSA's preferred punching bag.You were worthless then worthless now.

Snair TALK!

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some
    are born great, some achieve
    greatness, and others have
    greatness thrust upon them."
    #strivetobegreat #strivetobeme

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    "Be not afraid of greatness. Some
    are born great, some achieve
    greatness, and others have
    greatness thrust upon them."
    You obviously enjoy spouting contradictory terms.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    You obviously enjoy spouting contradictory terms.
    And you obviously never back down from showing off your Stupidity.Its ok to be a retard here, just ask anyone from #teamfuckit but you are clearly abusing your privilege!
    Last edited by Snair; 02-07-2013 at 08:48 AM.

And you obviously never back down from showing off your Stupidity.Its ok to be a retard here, just ask anyone from #teamfuckit but you are clearly abusing your privilege!
    Such big talk from such a little man.

You will learn to know your place and you will find out that place is being scraped from my boot.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Churchill View Post
    Such big talk from such a little man.

You will learn to know your place and you will find out that place is being scraped from my boot.
    You are dumber than you look but then again Ka$h keeps hiring "CAN'T WRESTLE BUT WILL TALK LOUD" wrestlers like you.My place have always been and always will be at the TOP. You and my fellow haters can only watch in awe as I lead this company to GREATNESS!
    Last edited by Snair; 02-08-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Snair TALK!

Greatness is a property for which
    no man can receive credit too
    soon; it must be possessed long
    before it is acknowledged.

Blog Entries
    You are dumber than you look but then again Ka$h keeps hiring "CAN'T WRESTLE BUT WILL TALK LOUD" wrestlers like you.My place have always been and always will be at the TOP. You and my fellow haters can only watch in awe as I lead this company to GREATNESS!
    Artemis Eclipse: As a reply to your stupid little fucking dialogue from earlier, the only reason you hate us is because we trashed you and will continue to trash you every fucking opportunity we can and will get. This isn't just to you but to everyone even remotely associated to you or anyone around you. You deserve every fucking thing coming to you Snair. Bank on it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.