Page 146 of 174 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136144145146147148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Next step in the handling of gifts right here....:

*As Sasha lays in the corner asleep Ano Doom begins to prepare for what's next...We feast again...Put it that way...Tonight we dine on destruction. He begins to speak to the Torres brothers...Who couldn't be any less wise to what's coming up....*

Ano Doom: Alright you two, I'm sure my manager, if you'd like to use that term, Sasha has told you I'm quite the "playful" Demon Cyborg....Nothing I love more than a good "game", yes who doesn't love a nice bit of "Fun"? And believe me...NO ONE loves this type of stuff more than I do, let's just say to the victor goes the spoils....And I always "Play" to win...And for keeps as well. This time's no different...Don't take it the wrong way...I'm just a real tough "Player", Everything I do is rough and 110 %...I hope you're ready hombres.

Taco: Si,si! We've been ready since Senorita Sasha told us we were going to get to meet you! Enough of the wait! Let the destroying begin!

Paco : Orale orale! Now how do we do this game? What must we do ?!

Ano Doom: Well its very very simple, You just stand very close, one behind the other, and close your eyes and let the fun begin...I'll be ready when you are ,Don't worry.

Paco:Oh boy ! Lets do it!

Taco:Get behind me homes!

*They stand in single file, just as Doom said, eyes closed eagerly awaiting the start of the "play." ,And Ano Doom backs up a slight bit, preparing himself.*

Ano Doom: (Under his breath.) My kinda guys...Its a good thing I started speaking to her way back....Here goes nothin...

*He runs forward, full speed in a sprint,half charge as well with full force and intensity, and crashes into Paco,Hitting The Terminator (Meat Hook Clothesline) with freakish, unbelievable, and shocking speed, Nearly taking his head off AND almost breaking his neck, Sending him hurtling into Taco right behind him, which in turn sends both into a full on back-flip and they hit the floor hard, both landing face-down on top of each other, Neither of them ever knew what happened as they lay flat unconscious, except barely the initial pain...But they were out already then. He looks down at them, with the gleam in his eyes that's only noticeable after crushing someone...That will sustain him...For now...He thinks to himself out loud: "There's gotta be an easier way...Hey what are you saying, Remember who you are, Its always easy...True, true...Time to get her up, I guess."

*Ano Doom steps to the corner where Sasha is sitting sleeping, and he, ever-so gingerly, careful to not wake her...Takes hold of her left hand...then with monstrous strength and speed, lifts her right off the floor, up over his head a slight bit, into his arms, holding her by the legs. A perfect surprise for her as she comes to immediately to find herself in his arms.*

Ano Doom: Its done. Thank you.

OOC: I'm beginning to enjoy writting this stuff more and more each time...Poor idiots...Btw, The Terminator lariat's something I've been meaning to add for a while...Will most likely be a signature but could be used as a finish as well, I suppose.
    Sasha looks into Ano's eyes, pats him on his head

Sasha: Good boy! *She falls back to sleep*

OOC: Writing matches involving the Torres was always fun- I tortured the hell out of them to put other people over

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha looks into Ano's eyes, pats him on his head

Sasha: Good boy! *She falls back to sleep*

OOC: Writing matches involving the Torres was always fun- I tortured the hell out of them to put other people over

*Ano Doom shifts Sasha around some, holding her with one arm as The Torres Brothers are coming to again, slowly, right next to each other in front of them. Ano merely effortlessly knocks them both flat again with the strength of a rhino and the viciousness of a lion, slamming both with what's The Devil's Flame Knockout Shot. They're blasted roughly, one after the other, and drop unconscious once more hard and fast with great pressure. He never moves, sets down, or disturbs Sasha in her sleep either. He looks at her dozing away with a smile on her face in his grip, suspended above the ground, and she puts her arms over him more in her sleep contently as well now. Ano Doom merely stares on fiercely at Paco and Taco on the floor out cold at his feet, never changing demeanor as intensity continues to pour out of him.*
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 02-04-2013 at 02:51 AM.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Also for those reading...Quite the interesting unique relationship there,Huh?

Snair TALK!

Greatness isn't always
    about what you do in your
    life - but what you inspire
    others to do with theirs.
    #strivetobegreat #strivetobeme
    Last edited by Snair; 02-06-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Where are the fun loving creatures of BITW? :-(

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: BITW 3... The magic begins. I make my mark on this industry permanently and I put down that drunk Aussie bum dingo mac.

Dingo: we aren't the only ones in our match mate. You can't just focus on me or Lenny ray is gonna beat you up ya bloody drongo.

Ali Kazam: Fuck up you drunk. I'm going to make you and Lenny disappear from BITW faster then you can say, abra Kadabra...

Dingo: I'm gonna take a bite outta your ego mate, when I pin you and Lenny can do nothing but sit there and watch me advance. Then I'm Imma open up a can of XXXX and celebrate. Then another. Then another....

Ali Kazam: we get it you're a drunk. I'm going to go voldemort on your ass. You're gonna die in our match.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Were here. Ka$h and I are both currently going through comp hell right now. (I'm on break posting from work.) But we're moving things along and trying our best to get things done. I finally have everything I need to finish UNSCRIPTED (01) so, that will be up sooner rather than later.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Jman: Fun loving? You think I'm fun loving, you worthless excuse for a wrestler?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Karl Panzer: Well well Oli, looks like our friend Dingo Mac is here

Oli Panzer: Mingo Dac? Sehr Kewl! We need to find Barbie and throw her on the shrimp

Karl: Oli, can not believe I am about to say this, but I think you have had too much to drink

Oil: but there are still a few hours left in the day

Sasha Panzer walks in the room, unseen by Karl and Oli, she takes a case of beer and brings it to Ano Doom. Ano just looks at her confused a bit so Sasha opens a beer and downs it- like a Panzer

Sasha: Here you go Ano- your turn*Sasha hands Ano a beer*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Karl Panzer: Well well Oli, looks like our friend Dingo Mac is here

Oli Panzer: Mingo Dac? Sehr Kewl! We need to find Barbie and throw her on the shrimp

Karl: Oli, can not believe I am about to say this, but I think you have had too much to drink

Oil: but there are still a few hours left in the day

Sasha Panzer walks in the room, unseen by Karl and Oli, she takes a case of beer and brings it to Ano Doom. Ano just looks at her confused a bit so Sasha opens a beer and downs it- like a Panzer

Sasha: Here you go Ano- your turn*Sasha hands Ano a beer*
    Ano Doom: They didn't see you so they couldn't mistreat you right? I'm growing very tired of your family's treatment of you , Sasha...One day they'll pay for it if they don't smarten up before its too late.

*Ano Doom takes the beer can and lifts it...Almost like he's going to drink it...But ends up knocking it over his head...Smashing the can down flat, Sandman style. He is unphased by it, but Beer is everywhere, Including on Sasha, Ano wipes it off his face and Sasha appears happy somewhat, though its certainly not the reaction she expected or wanted...Its just become clearer Ano Doom knows only destruction...Be it people or beer cans. *
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 02-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.