Page 143 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Sorry the show hasn't been posted yet everyone. I've been having to come on here through my phone because my laptop has been still fucking with me. I'm waiting to have one MAJOR promo done before I finish the show out. And everything else is... and HAS been ready to go. Once that promo is finished up, the show will be out.

Also, if my comp fucks up beforehand and I can't personally do it then I will E-Mail the rest to Scribbs to put it out. He'll just have to format it again unfortunately but it would be out fast.
    Don't stress yourself,Rob....We are very patient ;-)

Time for Doom to 'play' with Sasha's presents...This'll be good.

Suggestions? LOL.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Snair will most likely not want anything to do with you since he knows your affiliation to me, And sorry but he's said too much to be let off easy...As if it was an ever an option anyways. Snair will not walk out on his own if I get the chance to practically erase him. How can you be friends with someone without a first name anyways? Or a last name? Whatever Snair is...And another thing Sasha...I'm getting sick and tired of people like Snair's mouth...At least the Alpha Dog showed me respect. All this mouth running about being the best in the world...I give a damn for that title...What I'm after is the big gold...Hell, I'll take the Horrorcore belt along the way too, Why not. I'm here mostly for crushing the bodies of everyone I can...And you know sometimes you amuse me...Nothing scares me...You should know that by now.
    IC:Its really hard to respect someone when they talk about being a legit badass but acts like a whiny bitch.You may have destroyed some helpless souls but you have never encountered anything like me.And when we do meet and I enlighten your tiny head with my GREATNESS by hitting you with an L2K, I'll expose you for the fluke ...a coward that you really are.You are a monster maybe a monster like Tensai,Big daddy V, Big show in otherwords a peebreak at best.
    Last edited by Snair; 02-02-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Its really hard to respect someone when they talk about being a legit badass but acts like a whiny bitch.You make have destroyed some helpless soul but you have encountered anything like me.And when we do meet and I enlighten your tiny head with my GREATNESS by hitting you with an L2K, I'll expose you for the fluke ...a coward that you really are.You are a monster maybe a monster like Tensai,Big daddy V, Big show in otherwords a peebreak at best.
    Ano Doom: Shut you're fuckin mouth right now Snair, While you still can...No one here's whining but you talking about the way I'm speaking...What you take for whining is me merely stating I'm sick and tired of all this about "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHY I'M BITW!" I've heard enough of it is all...There's much difference in whining and stating a fact...Which is that you motherfuckers just can't stop strokin your own damn egos...Who cares about being the best? All I want is unmerciless, utter, total destruction of every one of you bastards...You called me a coward? Yea that's why I went out at there at BITW and couldn't wait for my match to get started...I'm anything but a coward...That's why I hid outside the whole time and hit from behind every chace I got...Wait...I didn't do that...So you couldn't be more wrong...I'm an ice cold killer that never waits a second to go on the attack, and I don't have to resort to underhanded ways....That man I broke in half was merely a gift, if you will, from the one who's going to guide me to the top here, Sasha Panzer...And he was not helpless...I know that's exactly what you mean by "Some helpless soul" , his mouth was taped...Not his arms. And YOU call any part of ME tiny? Fool my neck's bigger than your arms, and my chest is wider than your legs....Fuck your greatness and L2K, I'm gonna blast your face with the Devil's Flame and just knock you FLAT OUT and then slam you down into the unrelenting pain you must so badly want, and that I can't wait to give you...With the Cold-Blooded Murder, And if you don't watch it I might even massacre your brain when I kick you in the head when you're down. And no Snair, I'm a real life killer, but you WILL be pissing yourself after I hit you with that Cold-Blooded Murder, matter of fact...How fitting huh...Name the show you wanna face me at and This...Is...The End!

OOC: Bonus for whoever knows where "This...Is...The End!" comes from.

Ano Doom: Shut you're fuckin mouth right now Snair, While you still can...No one here's whining but you talking about the way I'm speaking...What you take for whining is me merely stating I'm sick and tired of all this about "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU WHY I'M BITW!" I've heard enough of it is all...There's much difference in whining and stating a fact...Which is that you motherfuckers just can't stop strokin your own damn egos...Who cares about being the best? All I want is unmerciless, utter, total destruction of every one of you bastards...You called me a coward? Yea that's why I went out at there at BITW and couldn't wait for my match to get started...I'm anything but a coward...That's why I hid outside the whole time and hit from behind every chace I got...Wait...I didn't do that...So you couldn't be more wrong...I'm an ice cold killer that never waits a second to go on the attack, and I don't have to resort to underhanded ways....That man I broke in half was merely a gift, if you will, from the one who's going to guide me to the top here, Sasha Panzer...And he was not helpless...I know that's exactly what you mean by "Some helpless soul" , his mouth was taped...Not his arms. And YOU call any part of ME tiny? Fool my neck's bigger than your arms, and my chest is wider than your legs....Fuck your greatness and L2K, I'm gonna blast your face with the Devil's Flame and just knock you FLAT OUT and then slam you down into the unrelenting pain you must so badly want, and that I can't wait to give you...With the Cold-Blooded Murder, And if you don't watch it I might even massacre your brain when I kick you in the head when you're down. And no Snair, I'm a real life killer, but you WILL be pissing yourself after I hit you with that Cold-Blooded Murder, matter of fact...How fitting huh...Name the show you wanna face me at and This...Is...The End!

OOC: Bonus for whoever knows where "This...Is...The End!" comes from.
    IC:Apparently it appears I struck a nerve with someone but don't wet your pants over this becoz I've this knack of putting people in their place.You say about your neck being bigger than my arms maybe that's the case but my brain clearly outweighs yours.And by shouting, moaning you are not getting in the ring with me....I'll call you out when your time's up.Till then stay classy and talk about being a big bad monster...wrecking bones and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Apparently it appears I struck a nerve with someone but don't wet your pants over this becoz I've this knack of putting people in their place.You say about your neck being bigger than my arms maybe that's the case but my brain clearly outweighs yours.And by shouting, moaning you are not getting in the ring with me....I'll call you out when your time's up.Till then stay classy and talk about being a big bad monster...wrecking bones and stuff like that.
    Ano Doom: You struck no nerve I just spoke to you the same way I speak to everyone else, you're not very bright about realizing and judging things are you? You're not putting anything anywheres except your face in the mat when I see you....And I've told you before...Deception is the Devil's greatest weapon...Same's the case with Demon Cyborgs...In every way I could beat the shit out of you, knock you out, and beat you within an inch of your life...None of that compares to how I can get you just where I want with my brain. So you're also not smarter than me...Don't worry about calling me out...Maybe I'll just put you flat on your ass next time I see you fighting with TeamFuckIt...Who knows...But be watching for me, that's for sure. So until then, yes see you later.

M.I.A.M.I.'s Word Of The Day (Learn about it):

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

That's nice and all but "Bitches aint shit." ,is not ONE word, therefore it can not be word of the day .

lol.

That's nice and all but "Bitches aint shit." ,is not ONE word, therefore it can not be word of the day .

lol.
    The Word as in the Gospel, the Truth, the Word on the street.. Pimpology 101, the sermon.. Enough with the Douche Baggery..
    Last edited by samoan619; 02-02-2013 at 10:49 PM.

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    The Word as in the Gospel, the Truth, the Word on the street.. Pimpology 101, the sermon.. Enough with the Douche Baggery..
    Douche Baggery? Just take an obviously good-natured joke.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.