Page 141 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1733
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: You are crazy if one for second you're even entertaining the thought of facing me with your belt on the line being a good idea...And Sagitarius Blue will tell you that as well even,In a heartbeat. Not to mention the way you talk and yell doesn't help your case either...And you're exactly right...I want NOTHING more than the undying massacre of every man I ever face...Always...One fight isn't simply enough because there's never going to be a way to constantly sustaining the hunger that every day, every night, every hour...pulses and burns within me...It is my driving force each and all nights I'm in that ring...Not to mention you won't be able to slap your Alpha Lock on me successfully anyways without getting Northen Lightsed across the ring...That's if...and A very big if...you can get it on me anyways...So yes...I do want some...Just tell me when and where...Plus there's another big difference in us...I have a ton more tattoos than you.

OOC: LOL at that last line.
    *The two figures in the secret room watch one screen showing Sagittarius Blue cautiously stalking down the hallways, having tasted fear and trying to escape it... and back at the demonic cyborg on the other screen.

*The figure in the leather chair turns and nods to the one standing nearby... The gesture is silent, but the motive it carries is clear as day.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

I've truly enjoyed reading BITW Kingdom Come.. I told Kash on a message earlier that I can see why its called Best In The World, because the material really is top grade.. Major shot out to the writers of the show and everyone thats involved.. Im really glad to be a part of all this.. Zapphoman running as the face of the company, congrats.. Kash vs Siaki, is something thats been brewing for a very very very long time.. Im glad to be running with my brotha the Shuriken too.. Im also very proud to be a part of the M.I.A.M.I. vs Athena match, it was everything I thought it would be, plus some.. Im preparing to have a lot of fun with yall in this fed, and I gotta thank my brotha Kash for inviting me.. #BITW and im out..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I've truly enjoyed reading BITW Kingdom Come.. I told Kash on a message earlier that I can see why its called Best In The World, because the material really is top grade.. Major shot out to the writers of the show and everyone thats involved.. Im really glad to be a part of all this.. Zapphoman running as the face of the company, congrats.. Kash vs Siaki, is something thats been brewing for a very very very long time.. Im glad to be running with my brotha the Shuriken too.. Im also very proud to be a part of the M.I.A.M.I. vs Athena match, it was everything I thought it would be, plus some.. Im preparing to have a lot of fun with yall in this fed, and I gotta thank my brotha Kash for inviting me.. #BITW and im out..
    The Legend has graced BITW with his presence.

I'll be interested to see how many of you can back up all of the inane wittering you've been spewing recently.

I'm guessing very few.

Best In The World

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Cage: Well you better Watch out for the next one. Cause Malcolm Cage is going to take that main event by storm and prove to everyone, especially Alpha, that I am BEST IN THE WORLD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Well you better Watch out for the next one. Cause Malcolm Cage is going to take that main event by storm and prove to everyone, especially Alpha, that I am BEST IN THE WORLD!
    Ano Doom: It doesn't matter, even if you do win,and somehow beat him for the belt, I'll still knock you out in the future. This is my land Cage and IDK what makes you think you can step in here and just talk like this out of nowhere...Who cares about being the best? I just wanna slaughter everyone ,and you're no exception.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

sasha panzer: so i decided i want to be friends with Snair too, i just hope my Ano does not destroy him too bad if they ever wrestle. And I can not wait for Ano to watch Princess Bride with me. There is a giant in it, hopefully the giant does not scare my Ano.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sasha panzer: so i decided i want to be friends with Snair too, i just hope my Ano does not destroy him too bad if they ever wrestle. And I can not wait for Ano to watch Princess Bride with me. There is a giant in it, hopefully the giant does not scare my Ano.
    Ano Doom: Snair will most likely not want anything to do with you since he knows your affiliation to me, And sorry but he's said too much to be let off easy...As if it was an ever an option anyways. Snair will not walk out on his own if I get the chance to practically erase him. How can you be friends with someone without a first name anyways? Or a last name? Whatever Snair is...And another thing Sasha...I'm getting sick and tired of people like Snair's mouth...At least the Alpha Dog showed me respect. All this mouth running about being the best in the world...I give a damn for that title...What I'm after is the big gold...Hell, I'll take the Horrorcore belt along the way too, Why not. I'm here mostly for crushing the bodies of everyone I can...And you know sometimes you amuse me...Nothing scares me...You should know that by now.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC as Depri$e: Have You All Noticed. Do You Feel It, You may All Be too Dumbed Down in the mind to Notice. But i just made BitW ,just that...The Best in The World and Better then before . Yes, Even now.. Its Better Now with Every Second that I'm Present.

Don't Speak against Me.

#DepriseIsAlwaysRight

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

sasha: hmmm Ano, I did not think of that. People with only one name have to be hiding something. So yes, i can not trust Snair, and i can not trust MAIMI and I can not trust Depri$e. Depri$e cheated against my friend Mike Muir and my sister broke Mikes heart last year. So both need to be destroyed. I know my friend April wants them both destroyed too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.