Page 135 of 174 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Doom sees this all as the perfect moment he's been waiting for.*

Ano Doom:Its real nice of you to do that,Eden,But allow me.

*Doom steps forward and uses Eden's tissue to wipe the moisture off her face,All the while looking deep into the eyes of Blue through his disfigured eyes .*

Ano Doom:There we go. Much better. Who says Demon Cyborgs cant be helpful folks? Doom takes one last at Blue before stepping away and both of his eyes IGNITE.
    Eden scoffs and walks away kind of angry.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden scoffs and walks away kind of angry.
    OOC:Of course Eden can't see the true intention behind Doom's actions,lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

OOC:Of course Eden can't see the true intention behind Doom's actions,lol.
    Well she can't cause she's very self absorbed and she wasn't paying attention to your conversation, all she saw was someone being kind to her enemy lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Well she can't cause she's very self absorbed and she wasn't paying attention to your conversation, all she saw was someone being kind to her enemy lol.
    You know with all that talk there that was had I could see a mixed tag in the future...Wow talk about most unlikely,strangest partners lol.

You know with all that talk there that was had I could see a mixed tag in the future...Wow talk about most unlikely,strangest partners lol.
    Lol just look at where a little IC'ing has gotten us.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Lol just look at where a little IC'ing has gotten us.
    Make it happen creative.

Sasha Panzer: *after looking for some Pez candy with Ano* Pink, I am not Russian silly girl- Ich bin aus Berlin, Duetchland. Um, I am from Berlin, Germany and you and Blue have nothing to fear from Ano- he is a big teddy bear- with blood on his clothes, but a big teddy bear nonetheless as you saw. As for that Ms Eden I think you and I should put on our Ano mask and beat the crap out of her- it would be a nice surprise for him to see us honouring him like that- plus the mask will keep Edens blood off our faces- and we can use the mask as weapons

Barbie Panzer walks up to Sasha, slaps the living shit out of her, then pushing her down to the floor.

Barbie: Grow the hell up bitch else you will end up just like your friends Ms Piggy and her midget Blue- in the fucking hospital after BITW II.

Barbie walks off, leaving Sasha still on the floor

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: *after looking for some Pez candy with Ano* Pink, I am not Russian silly girl- Ich bin aus Berlin, Duetchland. Um, I am from Berlin, Germany and you and Blue have nothing to fear from Ano- he is a big teddy bear- with blood on his clothes, but a big teddy bear nonetheless as you saw. As for that Ms Eden I think you and I should put on our Ano mask and beat the crap out of her- it would be a nice surprise for him to see us honouring him like that- plus the mask will keep Edens blood off our faces- and we can use the mask as weapons

Barbie Panzer walks up to Sasha, slaps the living shit out of her, then pushing her down to the floor.

Barbie: Grow the hell up bitch else you will end up just like your friends Ms Piggy and her midget Blue- in the fucking hospital after BITW II.

Barbie walks off, leaving Sasha still on the floor
    Ano Doom: Right Pink,Listen to Sasha...I'm NOT a threat...at all. Even though I callously knocked Blue out.

*Ano Doom looks on with burning intensity and seething rage towards the direction of Barbie,then picks up Sasha again just like before,this time quickly scooping her in the wedding style carry,lifting her effortlessly like a small child or puppy. He then sets her back down and looks her in the face from behind his unsound eyes...Even brushing the spot she got slapped in gently with the bloody tape on his fist for extra comfort.*

OOC:There's nothing worse than a Demon Cyborg with an agenda.

*Shuriken looks around and sees what happens*

Shuriken:.....only in BITW....

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    *Shuriken looks around and sees what happens*

Shuriken:.....only in BITW....
    OOC:Just when I was about to ask you about the mistake IC too ,lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.