Page 134 of 174 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124132133134135136 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: Slow your roll, Barbie - the only reason for anyone to go home is that they'll need counseling after seeing the different ways I'll be breaking you. TWE Vixxens' Champ? Luck of the draw, bitch. Best In The World? Nowhere near. Try that little cootie spray shit on me again, girl - that can's going somewhere no can should go.
    Eden: Excuse me Miss Fatass but I seem to recall you had your shot at the title as well and you lost and you'll do the same thing here because I repeat Eden Sky wins things, it's what she does and Pisces Pink eats things, it's what she does so just head on to the back and find that buffet table you so love and eat till you fill the whole that was formed from knowing you'll always be a loser.

304107_489800427723318_272819667_n.jpg
    Last edited by Glamour Girl; 01-28-2013 at 02:08 PM.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Excuse me Miss Fatass but I seem to recall you had your shot at the title as well and you lost and you'll do the same thing here because I repeat Eden Sky wins things, it's what she does and Pisces Pink eats thing, it's what she does so just head on to the back and find that buffet table you so love and eat till you fill the whole that was formed from knowing you'll always be a loser.

304107_489800427723318_272819667_n.jpg
    *Pisces Pink changes gears from puppy-dog cheerful to angry grizzly*

Pisces Pink: Buffet, huh... I'm looking at an "all-you-can-beat" buffet right now, serving Eden Sky's broken ass... and I'm getting an appetite for destruction...

*She forgets that she's squeezing the life out of Sagittarius Blue*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Pisces Pink (painfully oblivious): That is so sweet! Eeeee! (squeal of joy) How long have you known each other? How did you two meet?

*The hug Sagittarius Blue is trapped in is getting tighter. That's the only reason he isn't yelling about the devil's executioner standing four feet away from them. He saw the eyes of Ano Doom, he saw how Doom had to physically put himself in check... and his Sagittarius Sense was screaming Defcon One.*
    *Doom still becomes more and more intense,almost as if he's realizing he may be dealing with someone who could never realize what he's capable of,Again cracking his neck in a way that seems like its broken.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes,quite nice indeed...I've known her several months now...I met her around these parts...She seems to have a thing for...Determined Destroyers.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Doom still becomes more and more intense,almost as if he's realizing he may be dealing with someone who could never realize what he's capable of,Again cracking his neck in a way that seems like its broken.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes,quite nice indeed...I've known her several months now...I met her around these parts...She seems to have a thing for...Determined Destroyers.
    *Pisces Pink switches gears from angry to adorable... and still doesn't get it*

Pisces Pink: That's so sweet! Well, you do come across as the strong and silent type... What kind of person is she? I don't know her that well... all I know is that she likes masks, is really playful and she's Russian. I think.

*Pisces' grip on Sagittarius Blue slackens a bit, just enough for him to breathe... but not enough to tell Pisces that things are getting darker and they need to GTFO RIGHT NOW.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Pisces Pink switches gears from angry to adorable... and still doesn't get it*

Pisces Pink: That's so sweet! Well, you do come across as the strong and silent type... What kind of person is she? I don't know her that well... all I know is that she likes masks, is really playful and she's Russian. I think.

*Pisces' grip on Sagittarius Blue slackens a bit, just enough for him to breathe... but not enough to tell Pisces that things are getting darker and they need to GTFO RIGHT NOW.*

*Doom's red eye shines by itself now,brighter than ever.*

Ano Doom:Yes,again its very very nice indeed,true good feelings...You're right...I'm very much the strong silent type...She's a very nice woman,loves to be friends with...people like you,actually...She just enjoys the company...Of ,Demon Cyborgs,if you will.

Blog Entries
    *Doom's red eye shines by itself now,brighter than ever.*

Ano Doom:Yes,again its very very nice indeed,true good feelings...You're right...I'm very much the strong silent type...She's a very nice woman,loves to be friends with...people like you,actually...She just enjoys the company...Of ,Demon Cyborgs,if you will.
    *Pisces Pink and Ano Doom keep conversing while Sagittarius Blue keeps trying to get free. All he can think is "PISCES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??? You are talking to a WALKING TALKING CATACLYSM. GET AWAY FROM HIM! No, wait, LET GO OF ME FIRST!"

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Pisces Pink and Ano Doom keep conversing while Sagittarius Blue keeps trying to get free. All he can think is "PISCES WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??? You are talking to a WALKING TALKING CATACLYSM. GET AWAY FROM HIM! No, wait, LET GO OF ME FIRST!"
    *Doom looks at Blue the whole while as he tries to get loose,its obvious he's making him aware of just what's happening,even further...His solid white eye twitches slightly as well.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes,as a matter of fact,I can show you a bit of our time together right here right now.

*Doom hits a tv and suddenly it kicks on ,then the screen becomes filled by: *

asha Panzer is sitting in the locker room all by her self when some knocks on the door. She opens the door to find a box with her name on it from her sponsor Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. She picks the box up and runs off looking for Ano Doom- she finds him beating the crap out of former EWA wrestler, now TWE wrestler, number one jobber- JJJ. Sasha pulls on Ano's shirt, startling him.

He turns around quickly and goes to grab her by the neck until he realizes its Sasha and retracts his arm. Sasha holds the box up to him, telling him to open it. Ano looks at Sasha a bit confused so Sasha again tells him to open the box. Ano grabs the box out her hand, rips the box open and pulls out a Pez dispenser that is modeled after Ano Doom. Ano looks at it, not sure what to make of it so Sasha gently takes it out his hand and shows him how to get the candy out- she takes one for herself and pops it in her mouth, then takes another piece out and tells Ano to open his mouth, which he does and she pops one in her mouth and he eats it. This makes Sasha scream out in joy- she hands the Ano Doom Pez dispenser back to Ano, gives him a hug and runs off again running into her sister Barbie who shoves her down and walks off leaving Sasha fuming.

*Ano Doom is walking through the halls,Determined and driven as ever...lookinf for whoever may be the next one with a problem..He then comes across Sasha sitting down on the floor,seeing upset and as if someone put here there..Sasha seems so irate and beside herself with fury, that she surprisingly isn't even aware of The Demon Cyborg's presence around her. How you can not notice someone damn near dripping sweat onto the floor and shaking with uncontrollable intensity futhers the state of her enraged feelings right now. She obviously isn't down there by choice or happy about it,So with one free hand...Doom has something clinched tight in the other ,wrapped with bloody tape,hand, He grabs her right hand and just lifts her off the floor so quick and powerfully that he practically throws her up into the air,then sets her down on her two feet...He now has her attention...*

Ano Doom:Who put you here,Sasha? You do not seem happy.

* He raises his still clinched fist now as well.*

Ano Doom: I also...think you dropped this...

*As he shows her a PEZ candy.*

Sasha, taken aback my Ano's kindness, starts to cry. She wipes her eyes, then eats the Pez candy Ano just gave her, then gives Ano a big hug.

Sasha: *still hugging Ano* OH MY BIG ANOOOOOOO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha stops hugging Ano after realizing its probably making him uncomfortable

Sasha: Sorry, couldn't control myself, it was just so nice to see you share my gift to you, and it was oh so nice of you to help me up. As for who put me down here- it was my sister. She did it for no reason, she has treated me like that my whole life. She is just a big bully with a boob job. Even with her boob job, my boobs are still bigger than hers and mine are real. You do know what boobs are correct? *Sasha pulls up her top revealing her breast to Ano* These are boobs, my boobs *she pulls her top back down* Anyways, yeah my sister knocked me down. She thinks she is the best thing in this sport and she says I can not be friends with the likes of you, Sleepy, Pink, Blue, Muir or Snow- but I'm my own person. I can befriend whoever the hell I want. And at Kingdom Come, she wouldn't even let me wear either my Ano Doom mask or my Sleepy mask which sucked. Wearing either one of them would have helped me beat Athena all by myself- but NO! NO! NO! I had to do what she said. You are so lucky not to have family, no one to stab you in your back or make fun of you or kick you while you are down. Ummm, can I have another Pez?

Ano D
    oom:Sasha you could never hurt me so don't worry about all that hugging, (intense as ever,of course.) I helped you because someone had to ....One day....Your sister will pay for her treatment of you...Those twin brothers of yours as well...All who do you wrong shall have to answer to me very soon...VERY soon...Those who hurt and mistreat you will feel EVEN MORE of The Demon Cyborg's wrath ...Yes Sasha I know what "boobs" are,the chest,Just how like mine's covered in ink...I'd like to see her tell you not be around me when I'm there,matter of fact. If I had family,they would never attempt the things yours pulls on you...In due time...ALL will respect you when you stand at the side of the True Driven Destroyer...The Demon Cyborg shall make everyone see just who you are and how to treat you...They also could never kick me when I'm down for that never happens...As for Pez...I have none at the moment,but let's go look,what do you say? I heard Pink's looking for you anways.

*Doom hits the TV again,knocking it back off.*

Blog Entries
    *Doom looks at Blue the whole while as he tries to get loose,its obvious he's making him aware of just what's happening,even further...His solid white eye twitches slightly as well.*

Ano Doom:Ah yes,as a matter of fact,I can show you a bit of our time together right here right now.

*Doom hits a tv and suddenly it kicks on ,then the screen becomes filled by: *

asha Panzer is sitting in the locker room all by her self when some knocks on the door. She opens the door to find a box with her name on it from her sponsor Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. She picks the box up and runs off looking for Ano Doom- she finds him beating the crap out of former EWA wrestler, now TWE wrestler, number one jobber- JJJ. Sasha pulls on Ano's shirt, startling him.

He turns around quickly and goes to grab her by the neck until he realizes its Sasha and retracts his arm. Sasha holds the box up to him, telling him to open it. Ano looks at Sasha a bit confused so Sasha again tells him to open the box. Ano grabs the box out her hand, rips the box open and pulls out a Pez dispenser that is modeled after Ano Doom. Ano looks at it, not sure what to make of it so Sasha gently takes it out his hand and shows him how to get the candy out- she takes one for herself and pops it in her mouth, then takes another piece out and tells Ano to open his mouth, which he does and she pops one in her mouth and he eats it. This makes Sasha scream out in joy- she hands the Ano Doom Pez dispenser back to Ano, gives him a hug and runs off again running into her sister Barbie who shoves her down and walks off leaving Sasha fuming.

*Ano Doom is walking through the halls,Determined and driven as ever...lookinf for whoever may be the next one with a problem..He then comes across Sasha sitting down on the floor,seeing upset and as if someone put here there..Sasha seems so irate and beside herself with fury, that she surprisingly isn't even aware of The Demon Cyborg's presence around her. How you can not notice someone damn near dripping sweat onto the floor and shaking with uncontrollable intensity futhers the state of her enraged feelings right now. She obviously isn't down there by choice or happy about it,So with one free hand...Doom has something clinched tight in the other ,wrapped with bloody tape,hand, He grabs her right hand and just lifts her off the floor so quick and powerfully that he practically throws her up into the air,then sets her down on her two feet...He now has her attention...*

Ano Doom:Who put you here,Sasha? You do not seem happy.

* He raises his still clinched fist now as well.*

Ano Doom: I also...think you dropped this...

*As he shows her a PEZ candy.*

Sasha, taken aback my Ano's kindness, starts to cry. She wipes her eyes, then eats the Pez candy Ano just gave her, then gives Ano a big hug.

Sasha: *still hugging Ano* OH MY BIG ANOOOOOOO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha stops hugging Ano after realizing its probably making him uncomfortable

Sasha: Sorry, couldn't control myself, it was just so nice to see you share my gift to you, and it was oh so nice of you to help me up. As for who put me down here- it was my sister. She did it for no reason, she has treated me like that my whole life. She is just a big bully with a boob job. Even with her boob job, my boobs are still bigger than hers and mine are real. You do know what boobs are correct? *Sasha pulls up her top revealing her breast to Ano* These are boobs, my boobs *she pulls her top back down* Anyways, yeah my sister knocked me down. She thinks she is the best thing in this sport and she says I can not be friends with the likes of you, Sleepy, Pink, Blue, Muir or Snow- but I'm my own person. I can befriend whoever the hell I want. And at Kingdom Come, she wouldn't even let me wear either my Ano Doom mask or my Sleepy mask which sucked. Wearing either one of them would have helped me beat Athena all by myself- but NO! NO! NO! I had to do what she said. You are so lucky not to have family, no one to stab you in your back or make fun of you or kick you while you are down. Ummm, can I have another Pez?

Ano D
    oom:Sasha you could never hurt me so don't worry about all that hugging, (intense as ever,of course.) I helped you because someone had to ....One day....Your sister will pay for her treatment of you...Those twin brothers of yours as well...All who do you wrong shall have to answer to me very soon...VERY soon...Those who hurt and mistreat you will feel EVEN MORE of The Demon Cyborg's wrath ...Yes Sasha I know what "boobs" are,the chest,Just how like mine's covered in ink...I'd like to see her tell you not be around me when I'm there,matter of fact. If I had family,they would never attempt the things yours pulls on you...In due time...ALL will respect you when you stand at the side of the True Driven Destroyer...The Demon Cyborg shall make everyone see just who you are and how to treat you...They also could never kick me when I'm down for that never happens...As for Pez...I have none at the moment,but let's go look,what do you say? I heard Pink's looking for you anways.

*Doom hits the TV again,knocking it back off.*
    *Pisces Pink is actually crying from being touched from the backstory of Ano Doom and Sasha Panzer*

*Sagittarius Blue is crying because (a) Pisces is crushing him again, and (b) he can feel Ano Doom's aura - it is growing so strong that it literally feels like little shards of glass are cutting his skin...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

*Pisces Pink is actually crying from being touched from the backstory of Ano Doom and Sasha Panzer*

*Sagittarius Blue is crying because (a) Pisces is crushing him again, and (b) he can feel Ano Doom's aura - it is growing so strong that it literally feels like little shards of glass are cutting his skin...*
    Eden: Poor baby! Here have a tissue and wipe yourself off. What's wrong was the buffet table empty by the time you got there? You really need to lose some weight so you can walk faster and get to the food on time.
    Last edited by Glamour Girl; 01-28-2013 at 03:21 PM.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Poor baby! Here have a tissue and wipe yourself off. What's wrong was the buffet table empty by the time you got there? You really need to lose some weight so you can walk faster and get to the food on time.

*Doom sees this all as the perfect moment he's been waiting for.*

Ano Doom:Its real nice of you to do that,Eden,But allow me.

*Doom steps forward and uses Eden's tissue to wipe the moisture off her face,All the while looking deep into the eyes of Blue through his disfigured eyes .*

Ano Doom:There we go. Much better. Who says Demon Cyborgs cant be helpful folks? Doom takes one last at Blue before stepping away and both of his eyes IGNITE.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.