Page 129 of 174 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1733
  1. #1281
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,190
    Blog Entries
    1
    Miss Star!!

    We could totally make a tag team with you and Wife_Of_R(ob) called The Ball & Chain Express!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  2. #1282
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Dingo Mac: Hey Robbie, do you wanna share a few tinnies while I tell you all about how I'm going to kick that bloomin' magic mans ass all over BITW III


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #1283
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Sure thing Mac. I'm always up for a tinny. XXXX alright with you?


  4. #1284
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Miss Star!!

    We could totally make a tag team with you and Wife_Of_R(ob) called The Ball & Chain Express!
    Poor Miss Star didn't last long


  5. #1285
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,190
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That's Mass' act.
    Shit, what with the amount of time his promos usually take that'd be a whole lot of looooooong piss breaks
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  6. #1286
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sure thing Mac. I'm always up for a tinny. XXXX alright with you?
    Dingo Mac: I think my sponsors would be a lot happier with that than yours mate. They love seeing me throw down the good XXXX frothies.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #1287
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Shit, what with the amount of time his promos usually take that'd be a whole lot of looooooong piss breaks
    Well it was crowded in the bathrooms with everyone in them at once, everyone got stage fright. Luckily they had plenty of time to get over it haha


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #1288
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,190
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Well it was crowded in the bathrooms with everyone in them at once, everyone got stage fright. Luckily they had plenty of time to get over it haha
    Lol, the Big-Mac made me gigglesnort.

    Imagine if they all flushed at once. Like, that could cause the worlds waterworks to seriously malfunction.. Ewww, people could end up turning on the taps in the hopes of making a nice refreshing glass of h2o, only to end up with a pint of piss--or, as it's known as by its other name, XXXX
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  9. #1289
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,092
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo Mac: I think my sponsors would be a lot happier with that than yours mate. They love seeing me throw down the good XXXX frothies.
    Aaaahh, my sponsors can go and get fucked. If they sent me more free VB, I'd drink that. As it is, what they do send (12 cases a week) gets plowed through pretty quickly. Plus, I'm a Queenslander so XXXX is the go.


  10. #1290
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Lol, the Big-Mac made me gigglesnort.

    Imagine if they all flushed at once. Like, that could cause the worlds waterworks to seriously malfunction.. Ewww, people could end up turning on the taps in the hopes of making a nice refreshing glass of h2o, only to end up with a pint of piss--or, as it's known as by its other name, XXXX
    I think your being far too kind to XXXX with a comment like that...

    Dingo Mac: Mate, you don't know what a good beer is unless you drink down some ice -cold XXXX Gold.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.