Page 127 of 174 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117125126127128129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1733
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    ^^^^^ My thoughts exactly. I am very excited to see so many people coming to BITW! In particular, I am very glad to see Eden Sky come to BITW, and am thrilled to see Athena on the rise... although I wonder what M.I.A.M.I. would have to say about that... And I wonder what kind of magic Ali Kazam has for BITW...
    Thanks Scribber! Eden's my favorite character to write for so far and it seemed like a good second fed for her. Now if they add a Women's title and she wins it she'll be a double crown champion .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Cards look great but I can't help but notice HorrorCore is absent from both of them? Unless Im over-looking it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Thanks Scribber! Eden's my favorite character to write for so far and it seemed like a good second fed for her. Now if they add a Women's title and she wins it she'll be a double crown champion .
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Cards look great but I can't help but notice HorrorCore is absent from both of them? Unless Im over-looking it.
    Hmmm... I wonder...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hmmm... I wonder...
    As do I ...

Blog Entries
    As explained previously... NOT everyone will be on every show and not everything will be defended at all events. Remember, we're running this like UFC in that respect. We have so many people that are a part of our physical roster as we have a ton of people who just want to compete one or two times as well. Horrorcore will be around again for BITW IV... if you remember it was stated that The Sandman (C) will face The Butcher at said event as well. So, please bear with it all. We have to get to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    As explained previously... NOT everyone will be on every show and not everything will be defended at all events. Remember, we're running this like UFC in that respect. We have so many people that are a part of our physical roster as we have a ton of people who just want to compete one or two times as well. Horrorcore will be around again for BITW IV... if you remember it was stated that The Sandman (C) will face The Butcher at said event as well. So, please bear with it all. We have to get to everyone.
    just found it strange no HC title match for two shows in a row and figured hed be getting a rematch,but ok then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    just found it strange no HC title match for two shows in a row and figured hed be getting a rematch,but ok then.
    There will be a rematch. BUT, The Butcher won the six way match to become the number one contender to the HC Championship if you don't remember. So, that has to be taken care of first... don't you say?

Either way, when I get home... gonna eat my ribs and wings and then begin working on posting some of the show. Sorry for the delay but work has been a fucking killer. Luckily, starting on Thursday... I have a NINE DAY vacation coming up! YES! YES! YES! Can't wait. Gonna pump more things out for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    There will be a rematch. BUT, The Butcher won the six way match to become the number one contender to the HC Championship if you don't remember. So, that has to be taken care of first... don't you say?

Either way, when I get home... gonna eat my ribs and wings and then begin working on posting some of the show. Sorry for the delay but work has been a fucking killer. Luckily, starting on Thursday... I have a NINE DAY vacation coming up! YES! YES! YES! Can't wait. Gonna pump more things out for sure.

No fair...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As R(ob) has pointed out, not everyone will be on all of the Roman numeral shows, but... There's always Unscripted.

Also, if anyone's interested, I've updated the front roster page. I've added an H, F, or a T, to denote whether a character is a heel, face, or tweener.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    I still want a PM! Haha, jk, I won't need that now

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.