Page 119 of 174 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109117118119120121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1733
  1. #1181
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Thanks a ton, friend! If you're going to be up for another hour or so, I will have more of the match to you!
    Scribalicious FTW.

    R(ob)tastic too!!!

    This BITW thing is going far greater than I could ever have imagined, so, thank you to all involved.

    MY show review is still on its way, and, Robs, my replies to your questions are coming this weekend too lol! (Longest half an hour in recorded history)
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  2. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Shit guys, sorry I didn't respond to your texts or anything. I was banging Robstar's sister and it took a lot longer than expected. Firey little spit fuck minx she is. Wow!
    On behalf of both my client and myself, we would like to offer our commiserations. Someone had to take one for the team. It's very generous of my clients sister to be the one to do that for you Mr. Eclipse.

  3. #1183
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,695
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Thanks a ton, friend! If you're going to be up for another hour or so, I will have more of the match to you!
    Yeah dude, I'm definitely going to be up.

  4. #1184
    I enjoyed the first show so much I decided to bring in another one of my characters and just in time for the second show . Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to BITW the reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion Eden Sky.

    4cee21edad508.jpg

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  5. #1185
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    *speaking to Daniel walkerin* I wonder if she's available in contract negotiations with Ka$h, do you think?



  6. #1186
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,695
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I enjoyed the first show so much I decided to bring in another one of my characters and just in time for the second show . Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to BITW the reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion Eden Sky.

    4cee21edad508.jpg
    Artemis see's Eden Sky and he just stands still. Eyes open and in a gaze.

  7. #1187
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I enjoyed the first show so much I decided to bring in another one of my characters and just in time for the second show . Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to BITW the reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion Eden Sky.

    4cee21edad508.jpg
    HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!! This will be GOOD!

    Pisces Pink: Oh HELL NAH, BITCH! Don't think I forgot that lil' cheap shit you pulled in TWE thinkin' you all cute and shit, BITCH. I can't wait til I get my shot at yo Barbie-ass, bleach-blonde hair havin'-ass, fake-ass, oh-my-god-I-broke-my-five-hundred-dollar-nail ass, PANSY LIL BITCH. You might be TWE Vixxens' Champ, but this is Best In The World... and it's as real as it gets over here, chick!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  8. #1188
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,695
    Blog Entries
    62
    2AM on a Friday night bleeding into Saturday morning... bars are being let out, all sorts of shenanigans are going on and what am I doing? Editing BEST IN THE WORLD: UNSCRIPTED (01)... Yup. #nerd

  9. #1189
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!! This will be GOOD!

    Pisces Pink: Oh HELL NAH, BITCH! Don't think I forgot that lil' cheap shit you pulled in TWE thinkin' you all cute and shit, BITCH. I can't wait til I get my shot at yo Barbie-ass, bleach-blonde hair havin'-ass, fake-ass, oh-my-god-I-broke-my-five-hundred-dollar-nail ass, PANSY LIL BITCH. You might be TWE Vixxens' Champ, but this is Best In The World... and it's as real as it gets over here, chick!
    Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me, Pisces, is there anyone - any girl I should say, that you DO like? I know you like the guys for sure.....the amount you get around. We've all heard the stories, seen the photographs. *Vickie cackle* It's a shame the guys don't have much nice to say about you in spite of all that being flat on your back and all....*smiles*

    You better watch your mouth little lady. It's going to get you in a lot of trouble one day. Eden, pay no mind to this.....little spoiled brat. Seems like someone has slipped her the sandy tampon



  10. #1190
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    2AM on a Friday night bleeding into Saturday morning... bars are being let out, all sorts of shenanigans are going on and what am I doing? Editing BEST IN THE WORLD: UNSCRIPTED (01)... Yup. #nerd
    Yes, we are the chosen few lol


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.