Page 99 of 174 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1733
  1. #981
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: I'll see you out there bitch. Make full certain you say everything you want before I get there. Because when I do, I'm going to fucking ship you up to Boston. #shazgetsweedforgivinguphisass
    Shaz: Fuck you fam. I'll grab you by the mask, and deport you to my hometown: Brixton. Me and my homies, bruddas, and the rest of the boys will merk you, you fuckin' get man?


  2. #982
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Fuck you fam. I'll grab you by the mask, and deport you to my hometown: Brixton. Me and my homies, bruddas, and the rest of the boys will merk you, you fuckin' get man?
    Artemis: Clearly you don't know who you're messing with. Keep talking and you'll find yourself in some nice new shoes with chains to match. Don't fuck with what you don't understand? I've got more Bruvs in the UK than you may think. You tread thin water numb nuts.

  3. #983
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: Clearly you don't know who you're messing with. Keep talking and you'll find yourself in some nice new shoes with chains to match. Don't fuck with what you don't understand? I've got more Bruvs in the UK than you may think. You tread thin water numb nuts.
    Shaz: What bruvs in the UK? Alcoholics? Skinheads? Listen to me, I've got my boys from Team M.U.R.D.A to back man up, so bring your crew, and my crew will show your crew what it's like to get shanked. #guns #and #shanks


  4. #984
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Ma$$ vs Shuriken......wow! What a match and great stuff shown!

    #REAL!

  5. #985
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    And Artemis VS Shaz has finally seen the light of day! Remember everyone, that promo was written by us a while ago when emotions were high from everything that was going on at the time. Shaz and I are now cool and so are Bear and I. Everyone has gotten everything off of their respective chests and we're back to regularly scheduled programming around here.

  6. #986
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And Artemis VS Shaz has finally seen the light of day! Remember everyone, that promo was written by us a while ago when emotions were high from everything that was going on at the time. Shaz and I are now cool and so are Bear and I. Everyone has gotten everything off of their respective chests and we're back to regularly scheduled programming around here.
    That promo was the fuckin' bomb! #ShazAndRobAreInDaHouse

    Tell Artemis that Shaz is coming for him though.


  7. #987
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    That promo was the fuckin' bomb! #ShazAndRobAreInDaHouse

    Tell Artemis that Shaz is coming for him though.
    Yeah man... that promo owned everything. BLAM! We rocked that shit hardcore.... oh shit... RAVENS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!

  8. #988
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,105
    Blog Entries
    5
    Check it out, the Fack The Robstar tag is misspelled. Thankfully, I can tell who did it. ha a ha


  9. #989
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Check it out, the Fack The Robstar tag is misspelled. Thankfully, I can tell who did it. ha a ha
    TEH is meant to be spelled like that. Teh Interwebz are a breeding ground for memes. Thankfully, this is one of them. Ha a ha

  10. #990
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    It's.......

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.