Page 92 of 174 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1733
  1. #911
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer runs up behind $Mass, slaps him in the back of the head and runs off looking for her friend Ano
    *Pisces Pink is eating a strawberry ice cream cone as Sasha speeds by...*

    Pisces Pink: ... What the fuck?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #912
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    @JmanTheJabester: Man, it's nice to just sit in The Garden and be a fan for once. I miss that.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #913
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,687
    Blog Entries
    62
    Ka$h sent me the WHOLE show to mess with on editing. He has it formatted weird and can't really continue posting yet. But I will say... he knew the show was mammoth but he didn't have a page count on the program he was using. The show is 217 FULL PAGES on MS Word!! He's only posted to page 7 so far. There's a long way to go lmao. But fear not, it will be up. I'm editing it and sending it back to him to post it. He's put a fucking TON of work into the show and he deserves to be the one to post it. It's amazing and will be up in full tomorrow.
    ]

  4. #914
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ka$h sent me the WHOLE show to mess with on editing. He has it formatted weird and can't really continue posting yet. But I will say... he knew the show was mammoth but he didn't have a page count on the program he was using. The show is 217 FULL PAGES on MS Word!! He's only posted to page 7 so far. There's a long way to go lmao. But fear not, it will be up. I'm editing it and sending it back to him to post it. He's put a fucking TON of work into the show and he deserves to be the one to post it. It's amazing and will be up in full tomorrow.
    Excellent!!!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #915
    Ano Doom:There comes a time for crushing , killing, and destroying and that time is upon us. Very soon lies the hour when challengers start to crumble.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #916
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,179
    #LannyPoffoFTW

    Great start to the show guys.

  7. #917
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Interesting start t the show and definitely a different format. Looking forward to the rest
     

  8. #918
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Glad you liked the start of the show, guys. I'm extremely sorry I couldn't post the rest, but, as R(ob) said, I saved it in the wrong format, and the pics didn't translate to eWN. Having spent a crazy amount of time putting them in and making them fit into the show, I wasn't about to do them all again. Fingers crossed it'll be alright once R(ob) has messed about with it.

    Clearly, there's a hell of a lot more to come lol.

    I've got a seven hour shift at work them I'm gonna restart my posting.

    Wish me luck! Lol
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  9. #919
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Glad you liked the start of the show, guys. I'm extremely sorry I couldn't post the rest, but, as R(ob) said, I saved it in the wrong format, and the pics didn't translate to eWN. Having spent a crazy amount of time putting them in and making them fit into the show, I wasn't about to do them all again. Fingers crossed it'll be alright once R(ob) has messed about with it.

    Clearly, there's a hell of a lot more to come lol.

    I've got a seven hour shift at work them I'm gonna restart my posting.

    Wish me luck! Lol
    So seven hours from now? All right.
     

  10. #920
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So seven hours from now? All right.
    Man, I'm really hoping it all works out.

    Lol, I still can't believe there's another 210 (MS Word) pages left to post. Oh, wait, yes I can, I've been working on it for fricking long enough!

    All I really want is for everyone that has characters on this show to be satisfied with what we've done here. There's a few surprises in store, plus an extra match (12 in total), that I can't wait for you all to read.

    Also, if Roba is reading this, I'd love to see one of your excellent reviews once its fully posted
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.