Page 90 of 174 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1733
  1. #891
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh so you WANT "keys" to be a metaphor then?

    Is it trolling time?
    Go ahead. I don't efed in here anyways.


  2. #892
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,414
    Blog Entries
    1
    **Steps in and starts swinging his baseball bat**

    God damned trolls!! Remember, guys, headshots are your best chance of dropping this troll!!

    Lol, tomorrow there shall be a novel posted. Friday the 11th of the 1st will officially be the day when all is forgiven and you all get to read a show that will go down in history as one of (if not, the) longest shows ever. Its certainly worth the wait.

    Remember, this isn't a late show, its a delayed start

    (Oh, and be sure to read all of it, and watch out for @TheAfterParty once I've posted the show. It's a new concept that I'm hoping you'll all contribute to once you've read Kingdom Come.)


    #BestInTheWorld?

    #Yep
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!

    #FreeBodom


     

  3. #893
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    **Steps in and starts swinging his baseball bat**

    God damned trolls!! Remember, guys, headshots are your best chance of dropping this troll!!

    Lol, tomorrow there shall be a novel posted. Friday the 11th of the 1st will officially be the day when all is forgiven and you all get to read a show that will go down in history as one of (if not, the) longest shows ever. Its certainly worth the wait.

    Remember, this isn't a late show, its a delayed start

    (Oh, and be sure to read all of it, and watch out for @TheAfterParty once I've posted the show. It's a new concept that I'm hoping you'll all contribute to once you've read Kingdom Come.)


    #BestInTheWorld?

    #Yep
    You really owe Rob big time for stalling for you Kash.



  4. #894
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,414
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You really owe Rob big time for stalling for you Kash.
    Lol, I'm pretty sure that the hours upon hours upon hours of work that I've put into this thing kinda levels things out a little

    Anyway, lets see a little last minute ICing here to see things in
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!

    #FreeBodom


     

  5. #895
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    **Steps in and starts swinging his baseball bat**

    God damned trolls!! Remember, guys, headshots are your best chance of dropping this troll!!

    Lol, tomorrow there shall be a novel posted. Friday the 11th of the 1st will officially be the day when all is forgiven and you all get to read a show that will go down in history as one of (if not, the) longest shows ever. Its certainly worth the wait.

    Remember, this isn't a late show, its a delayed start

    (Oh, and be sure to read all of it, and watch out for @TheAfterParty once I've posted the show. It's a new concept that I'm hoping you'll all contribute to once you've read Kingdom Come.)


    #BestInTheWorld?

    #Yep
    I still don't understand how a brand new show was supposed to be rushed out so quickly, some people are obviously more about the quantity than the quality.

  6. #896
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,414
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I still don't understand how a brand new show was supposed to be rushed out so quickly, some people are obviously more about the quantity than the quality.
    Thanks, Bruv

    The experimenting with all of the fonts and colouring took up way more time than I thought it would. Now all that's out of the way, the shows will be flying out
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!

    #FreeBodom


     

  7. #897
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Thanks, Bruv

    The experimenting with all of the fonts and colouring took up way more time than I thought it would. Now all that's out of the way, the shows will be flying out
    No worries chief, patience is a virtue after all.

    Nice, I can get a start on my Southern Comfort for the weekend at last.

  8. #898
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    No worries chief, patience is a virtue after all.

    Nice, I can get a start on my Southern Comfort for the weekend at last.
    Girls drink! Wot!?



  9. #899
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Girls drink! Wot!?
    All The Best Robbie.


  10. #900
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    All The Best Robbie.

    Hmmm, your lackadaisical attitude makes me want to sleep with one eye open. What gives?



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.