Page 88 of 174 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1733
  1. #871
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    The only thing that would get me to appear at an efed show B Mac is free blow jobs being given.



  2. #872
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The only thing that would get me to appear at an efed show B Mac is free blow jobs being given.
    But you banned Broc and Sully...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #873
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But you banned Broc and Sully...
    Damn. Wow haha! Now, as we all see... the show didn't get posted. Alas, it was out of my hands. Ka$h said he was helping a friend out today and didn't have time to post it. But, in the same vein as yesterday... good comes with bad. The show will be definitely up tomorrow. And... another announcement is being made now!!

    UNSCRIPTED LOGO.jpg

    The concept of the show is very different. It will be close to Ka$h's original vision. But, decidedly different as well. It will take places in nightclubs all around the world and will feature two matches per show. The matches will be main event material and it will serve as a ground for all of the newer guys to have their time in promo form as well. It serves as a way to keep us going in between the major card show and it's not huge so we can definitely pump one out a week. Not a big deal at all. After the BITW I show is posted, the week after you'll get our show "Unscripted" for two weeks and then will be "BITW II: TAKE NO PRISONERS"... that's how it will continue. Two small shows, one big show... We'll see ya's in the funny pages. Be back tomorrow with "BITW I: KINGDOM COME" and then right after, "BITW: @TheAfterParty"!!!

  4. #874
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Damn. Wow haha! Now, as we all see... the show didn't get posted. Alas, it was out of my hands. Ka$h said he was helping a friend out today and didn't have time to post it. But, in the same vein as yesterday... good comes with bad. The show will be definitely up tomorrow. And... another announcement is being made now!!

    UNSCRIPTED LOGO.jpg

    The concept of the show is very different. It will be close to Ka$h's original vision. But, decidedly different as well. It will take places in nightclubs all around the world and will feature two matches per show. The matches will be main event material and it will serve as a ground for all of the newer guys to have their time in promo form as well. It serves as a way to keep us going in between the major card show and it's not huge so we can definitely pump one out a week. Not a big deal at all. After the BITW I show is posted, the week after you'll get our show "Unscripted" for two weeks and then will be "BITW II: TAKE NO PRISONERS"... that's how it will continue. Two small shows, one big show... We'll see ya's in the funny pages. Be back tomorrow with "BITW I: KINGDOM COME" and then right after, "BITW: @TheAfterParty"!!!
    *Pisces Pink jumps for joy*

    Pisces Pink (singing R. Kelly's "Fiesta"): After the show it's the AFTERPARTY and, after the party it's the HOTEL LOBBY and... Come on Blue - we need to get our club outfits together!

    Sagittarius Blue: Who are you telling, sugar? I'll probably be performing! It's going to be straight fucking awesome: doing shows AND laying suckers out? Pure. Fucking. WIN.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #875
    I've been watching Briscoe Brothers promos all day (#DemBoys) and it's got me in a Lenny Ray ass whoopin' mood. Hopefully the show gets posted soon, I know I've been a little MIA but I had to completely wipe out my home computer cause I couldn't track down the virus. It's up and running again so hopefully I'll be able to pop in more. BTW R(ob) how did you take such a good picture of Artemis from WWE? I got a really good Lenny Ray made and would love to send it to you but dunno how besides taking a really shitty pic on my phone. If you got some kind of screen capture thing maybe we could have a match on X-Box or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  6. #876
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Maybe you should hold the after party now......you don't want to lose your deposit. And think of all the juice box's that would go to waste!



  7. #877
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe you should hold the after party now......you don't want to lose your deposit. And think of all the juice box's that would go to waste!


    Hey look, it's Robstar
     

  8. #878
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    I was just trolling through...thought I'd drop my pants and say hello



  9. #879
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  10. #880
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Just got clarification from Ka$h that the show will be posted in just about two hours!! 10am EST which is 3pm in the UK! As Devs so eloquently put it... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.