Page 88 of 174 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    The only thing that would get me to appear at an efed show B Mac is free blow jobs being given.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The only thing that would get me to appear at an efed show B Mac is free blow jobs being given.
    But you banned Broc and Sully...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But you banned Broc and Sully...
    Damn. Wow haha! Now, as we all see... the show didn't get posted. Alas, it was out of my hands. Ka$h said he was helping a friend out today and didn't have time to post it. But, in the same vein as yesterday... good comes with bad. The show will be definitely up tomorrow. And... another announcement is being made now!!

UNSCRIPTED LOGO.jpg

The concept of the show is very different. It will be close to Ka$h's original vision. But, decidedly different as well. It will take places in nightclubs all around the world and will feature two matches per show. The matches will be main event material and it will serve as a ground for all of the newer guys to have their time in promo form as well. It serves as a way to keep us going in between the major card show and it's not huge so we can definitely pump one out a week. Not a big deal at all. After the BITW I show is posted, the week after you'll get our show "Unscripted" for two weeks and then will be "BITW II: TAKE NO PRISONERS"... that's how it will continue. Two small shows, one big show... We'll see ya's in the funny pages. Be back tomorrow with "BITW I: KINGDOM COME" and then right after, "BITW: @TheAfterParty"!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Damn. Wow haha! Now, as we all see... the show didn't get posted. Alas, it was out of my hands. Ka$h said he was helping a friend out today and didn't have time to post it. But, in the same vein as yesterday... good comes with bad. The show will be definitely up tomorrow. And... another announcement is being made now!!

UNSCRIPTED LOGO.jpg

The concept of the show is very different. It will be close to Ka$h's original vision. But, decidedly different as well. It will take places in nightclubs all around the world and will feature two matches per show. The matches will be main event material and it will serve as a ground for all of the newer guys to have their time in promo form as well. It serves as a way to keep us going in between the major card show and it's not huge so we can definitely pump one out a week. Not a big deal at all. After the BITW I show is posted, the week after you'll get our show "Unscripted" for two weeks and then will be "BITW II: TAKE NO PRISONERS"... that's how it will continue. Two small shows, one big show... We'll see ya's in the funny pages. Be back tomorrow with "BITW I: KINGDOM COME" and then right after, "BITW: @TheAfterParty"!!!
    *Pisces Pink jumps for joy*

Pisces Pink (singing R. Kelly's "Fiesta"): After the show it's the AFTERPARTY and, after the party it's the HOTEL LOBBY and... Come on Blue - we need to get our club outfits together!

Sagittarius Blue: Who are you telling, sugar? I'll probably be performing! It's going to be straight fucking awesome: doing shows AND laying suckers out? Pure. Fucking. WIN.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

I've been watching Briscoe Brothers promos all day (#DemBoys) and it's got me in a Lenny Ray ass whoopin' mood. Hopefully the show gets posted soon, I know I've been a little MIA but I had to completely wipe out my home computer cause I couldn't track down the virus. It's up and running again so hopefully I'll be able to pop in more. BTW R(ob) how did you take such a good picture of Artemis from WWE? I got a really good Lenny Ray made and would love to send it to you but dunno how besides taking a really shitty pic on my phone. If you got some kind of screen capture thing maybe we could have a match on X-Box or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Maybe you should hold the after party now......you don't want to lose your deposit. And think of all the juice box's that would go to waste!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe you should hold the after party now......you don't want to lose your deposit. And think of all the juice box's that would go to waste!

Hey look, it's Robstar

Blog Entries
    I was just trolling through...thought I'd drop my pants and say hello

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just got clarification from Ka$h that the show will be posted in just about two hours!! 10am EST which is 3pm in the UK! As Devs so eloquently put it... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.