Page 81 of 174 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 131 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I think his name was Gills or something like that and he was a pain in the ass.
    I just realised I know who the guy in your sig is

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I just realised I know who the guy in your sig is
    Yeah he's a little easier to recognize with long hair, no tattoos, a white power suit, and riding around in a megazord.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Yeah he's a little easier to recognize with long hair, no tattoos, a white power suit, and riding around in a megazord.
    I think I even saw one of his fights way back when, not realising who he was then. I remember trying to read the "Jesus didn't tap" tattoo. It's kinda blasphemous if you ask me, and I'm not even religious!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think I even saw one of his fights way back when, not realising who he was then. I remember trying to read the "Jesus didn't tap" tattoo. It's kinda blasphemous if you ask me, and I'm not even religious!
    I'm the same way about that tattoo. Then again, I imagine everybody would have varying opinions about it.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    I'm the same way about that tattoo. Then again, I imagine everybody would have varying opinions about it.
    Who is that guy? I know he's a MMA fighter, but I don't recognize him. That tattoo is freakin' awesome

Jason David Frank. He played as the White Ranger in the early Power Rangers. I imagine he was still in it after that but I'm not sure. He's an MMA Fighter now.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Blog Entries
    So gotta say...disappointing. I chatted with Kash the other day and it seemed like the show was going to go up Monday. i'm intrigued to see this show seeing as how Kash and Rob say they've put alot of work into it and I've never really seen Kash's work with shows.

I like the tat. Screams awesomeness but I would see why people would be in the middle.

Remember folks: Our voice, our expression

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So gotta say...disappointing. I chatted with Kash the other day and it seemed like the show was going to go up Monday. i'm intrigued to see this show seeing as how Kash and Rob say they've put alot of work into it and I've never really seen Kash's work with shows.
    You're going to very shortly. The major problem is, you're making it seem like everything has to happen RIGHT NOW! We've had a month and a half to do the show. It's basically done. There's some things to tweak here and there but Ka$h wants it to come out when he feels he's got it right. We told everyone the first show was going to be a wait due to us taking the first two weeks to get everything together, then work everything out then do it on our own. We don't have help like every other fed does. I did ask ehc to do the Panzer match because I thought the show was nearing completion a while ago and then Ka$h wanted it better.

No, we don't owe anyone anything much like Robstar already pointed out but we DO want to present the best thing we possibly can to you all. It's full of twists and amazing moments. I've seen 97% of the show already and it's badass. Just wait it out a bit longer. Ka$h has a vision and he wants it right.

Yeah, but the tattoo screams BADASS!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.