Page 80 of 174 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No,the never ending waiting has done that...People have just been expecting the show any minute for so long I guess they thought it wasn't time to post here yet.
    This. We've been waiting for a month and a half for an 11 match show. I know that's a big show, but I'm getting antsy in my pantsy's!! I'm not even in e-fedding anymore but I'm still a fan and read everyone's shows. I'm like the e-fed's stalker from afar lol

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the wait, apparently some are more impatient than others as evidenced by Poot-Hair's signature. Either way the show is coming up shortly. I've sent everything to Ka$h from my end and we're just awaiting him to get everything together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Sorry for the wait, apparently some are more impatient than others as evidenced by Poot-Hair's signature. Either way the show is coming up shortly. I've sent everything to Ka$h from my end and we're just awaiting him to get everything together.
    NO....That's a custom made joke by Robstar....lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

And you fooled me...I saw the post under the Efed section and was thinking "Official Show thread"? Hmmmm alright very swell."

lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Happy New-Year in advance to everyone here in BITW!

RESURRECTION!

(10 points to whoever knows the name of this guy)

Blog Entries
    I have a new blog up on the main board for those of you who want to take a gander at it. "Was That A Poot 10; Grabbin' 'em By The BooBoos" is the name. Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...By-The-Booboos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    It's funny how from my thimbleful of knowledge of the efeds, the one thing that always stood out to me was that - guys who clearly have other lives and cobble together shows in their spare time, feel the need to defend what they're essentially doing for free and for others (and themselves) and the fact that they're not getting it done in a timely enough fashion for those who only submitted a couple of paragraphs and then complain because they can't wait to get their 5 seconds in the sun in the show?

Serious business for sure!

(That's for you R(ob))

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

RESURRECTION!

(10 points to whoever knows the name of this guy)
    I think his name was Gills or something like that and he was a pain in the ass.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's funny how from my thimbleful of knowledge of the efeds, the one thing that always stood out to me was that - guys who clearly have other lives and cobble together shows in their spare time, feel the need to defend what they're essentially doing for free and for others (and themselves) and the fact that they're not getting it done in a timely enough fashion for those who only submitted a couple of paragraphs and then complain because they can't wait to get their 5 seconds in the sun in the show?

Serious business for sure!

(That's for you R(ob))
    That, my friend, is a good point. A creative gig in one of these E-Feds is a pretty thankless job.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.