Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: Keep dreaming Snair you know that the Sleeper is walking out of Kingdom Come as the champ. And there is nothing you gay boy or the mutt can do about it.
    IC:Just because your mom looks like a man doesn't make me gay for boning her. I was drunk, alright

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Just because your mom looks like a man doesn't make me gay for boning her. I was drunk, alright
    Sleep: If you boned my short, fat hairy mom that's all on you doggie. I was actually was talking about butt-Jam when I said gay boy, but if you automatically think I meant you then you must be still in the closet. But I just want to tell you the hall light is on it is safe to come out. I won't think any different of you.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: If you boned my short, fat hairy mom that's all on you doggie. I was actually was talking about butt-Jam when I said gay boy, but if you automatically think I meant you then you must be still in the closet. But I just want to tell you the hall light is on it is safe to come out. I won't think any different of you.
    IC:Doesn't matter how you address me because after KC I'll be known as the EWN heavyweight champion and you can go back to do what you do best which is being a SPOT MONKEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Doesn't matter how you address me because after KC I'll be known as the EWN heavyweight champion and you can go back to do what you do best which is being a SPOT MONKEY!
    Sleep: Man you got to be on some better shit then me if you really think that you're winning that strap. Get this straight, the only thing I "SPOT" is mark bitches and if I see your "MONKEY" ass in the right place, I'm coming off the top rope.

Alpha: Since those two bitches decided to stop arguing about whose going to be second place to The Alpha Dog, he got bored and decided to go do something. Mountain climbing is something he never tried. Maybe he'll go make Mount Kilimanjaro his bitch!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, Ka$h and I are finishing up matches. He's sent me like... 4 matches in e-mail to show them off and damn they're great. I have to send him all five of my matches tonight, he's finishing up his last one... we're doing something special and piecing the show together from there. I estimate it up like, in the next two days. At major latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ok guys, Ka$h and I are finishing up matches. He's sent me like... 4 matches in e-mail to show them off and damn they're great. I have to send him all five of my matches tonight, he's finishing up his last one... we're doing something special and piecing the show together from there. I estimate it up like, in the next two days. At major latest.
    For sure homie,Ill be out there watchin for it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Since those two bitches decided to stop arguing about whose going to be second place to The Alpha Dog, he got bored and decided to go do something. Mountain climbing is something he never tried. Maybe he'll go make Mount Kilimanjaro his bitch!
    IC:Mountain climbing is a good way to kill time but first you must learn to fetch the world title for THE MAN OF GREATNESS after KC.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello, my peoples.. Just to let you all know that I'm finishing up the show this weekend. I've wrote out six matches so far, and have been organizing promo's and all that. Last match shall be finished up this weekend, and show will follow very soon.. I can only ask that you be patient, and wait for what will be an awesome bloody show.

A special announcement regarding the shows will be coming soon. Oooh, what could it be??? Let's just say that its never been done before

Here's a few things that will be on the show.

A champion will be crowned.

Five star matches (Shuri vs Ma$$ is a match I'm most proud of.)

Surprises. Lots and lots of surprises. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. Hopefully I've done you all proud in regards to your characters.

Once this monster of a show is out of the way, things will be a breeze
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.