Page 73 of 174 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1733
  1. #721
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Okay so... Ka$h and I have decided to make something special with BITW I which is going to make things look fresh and invigorating. Seriously. The way BITW will be presented is unlike anything any other company is doing. Will it take extra time? Absoloutely. Will it be worth it? Fuck yeah. As with what my partner in crime said, going forward starting with BITW II we will be running smaller, more dynamic and released in a more timely manner.

    This is the first show so it HAS to be amazing. We're seriously close to being finished with it and we hop you will read and enjoy every second of it. Thank you all for coming to BITW and having faith that we'll blast the haters out of the park by showing them it wasn't us holding JBW back and that our "personal lives" which has been a topic of hot debate around these parts, don't have anything to do with what we do here. In the words of my creation, Artemis... "BANK ON IT!"
    HELLZ YEAH!!!

    Sagittarius Blue: The time is coming... and all I can think about is that this is my chance... Pisces' chance... our chance...

    The stars are aligning...

    And our chance is coming.

    To become the BEST IN THE WORLD!

    *somewhere else in the building, watching from his secret watching room...*

    Archer Black: Oh brother dear... the time is coming.

    Just not for you.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #722
    Mike Muir: Depri$e- you've been a bit too quiet. Don't tell me you're scared

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Black: You sound so gay, shut the fuck up.

    OOC: That is great to hear about the show!
    IC:Boy, your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash.But don't you worry because I will rightly put you in your place just like rest of the ignorant, delusional wrestlers here in BITW when I'm declared the UNDISPUTED EWN champion at KC!

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Boy, your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash.But don't you worry because I will rightly put you in your place just like rest of the ignorant, delusional wrestlers here in BITW when I'm declared the UNDISPUTED EWN champion at KC!
    Sleep: Keep dreaming Snair you know that the Sleeper is walking out of Kingdom Come as the champ. And there is nothing you gay boy or the mutt can do about it.


     





  5. #725
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    He will soon be amongst you:


  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He will soon be amongst you:

    Too bad this is not IC so it makes no sense and everyone already knows who it is



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #727
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Too bad this is not IC so it makes no sense and everyone already knows who it is
    Serious business.

  8. #728
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    (Thank God for the ability to C&P messages to post all at once)

    I ain't dead yet but my internet pretty much is. I'll get on and be like "YUSSSS!!!!!!! >_<", log in, start to surf the forums, then my internet kicks. Fook.Muh.Salty.Boohole

    Baby's good. Mrs. Poot is now 34 weeks along so we'll have us a beautiful baby boy here in 6 weeks or less. As miserably pregnant as she is, I don't see her making it too much past the new year (my guessed date is January 5th, TOPS).

    Anyways, there's an update from yours truly. I was really hoping to log on today and see that BITW had produced it's first show. Sad Poot is sad about this. Take care guys

    #OneLove #SemperFidelis #KickR(ob)andKa$hInTheBallsForMeWhileI'mGone

  9. #729
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    (Thank God for the ability to C&P messages to post all at once)

    I ain't dead yet but my internet pretty much is. I'll get on and be like "YUSSSS!!!!!!! >_<", log in, start to surf the forums, then my internet kicks. Fook.Muh.Salty.Boohole

    Baby's good. Mrs. Poot is now 34 weeks along so we'll have us a beautiful baby boy here in 6 weeks or less. As miserably pregnant as she is, I don't see her making it too much past the new year (my guessed date is January 5th, TOPS).

    Anyways, there's an update from yours truly. I was really hoping to log on today and see that BITW had produced it's first show. Sad Poot is sad about this. Take care guys

    #OneLove #SemperFidelis #KickR(ob)andKa$hInTheBallsForMeWhileI'mGone
    The show is lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnn ggggg bro! Ka$h and I are working on the main event in like a day or so. Coloring, different styles and a few other things are slowing us down. We're presenting the show in a VERY different fashion so it's taking time to get used to it.

  10. #730
    Hello,BITW. I just managed to kick my own self in the crotch not too long ago. That's all.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.